x.Chasing Sunshine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just incredibly boring, for the most part.

"I don't know how I'm going to get by when school starts. What if I don't see you during the day? I wouldn't be able to deal with that at all." She frowned slightly "I just don't see how that would work at all. Unless maybe you would spend every minute after school with me."

Agreed ):

Brandon chuckled and said, "Well, hopefully we'll have some classes together, anyway. And then we'll have lunch with each other, hopefully some free periods at the same time. And, well, after school, we can either visit each other and do any homework we have and then sped the rest of the evening together or, if we have none, go and enjoy the evening. I don't plan spending them alone at all. Every day that I can, I'll be with you until I have to go to bed."

It's all crappy.

"That sounds good. Although, there won't be anywhere in particular to go to enjoy our evenings. I do wish I could spend the night with you once we get home though. I'll miss that." She replied "At least we only have a year of it, though. Then we don't have to worry about it anymore."

"You might be able to stay some nights. Especially the weekends and Fridays. I promise, we'll find ways. And we'll find ways to spend the evenings, too. Just walks or picnics for dinner, or one of the evenings where I teach you to cook."

She laughed "I forgot about that. Teaching me how to cook might take many, many evenings though. The picnics sound good. So do the walks. Those are two things I can already do."

"The more the better, I say," he chuckled, kissing her on the cheek. "We can start in the holidays so by the time we get back you'll be a bit better.. After we've been to New York I know that about a week later Isabella and John and Chris are going to see some of their family unreated to me. You can come over then and we'll make dinner and then you can stay the night or something?"

She nodded happily "That sounds perfect. But we have to be careful. I don't want to end up burning the house down or anything. So you're going to have to help me a lot. Okay?"

He chuckled and said, "Okay. I'll help you as much as I can. But I'm sure everything will be just fine. We'll do pasta first, like you asked me to, and unless you're really, really clumsy nothing should get set on fire. If it does, I can only be impressed as to how you would have achieved it."

"Oh, that's good." she giggled "Even if I do burn your house down, you'll still be impressed. Those are some very low expectations, aren't they?" She gave him a quick kiss before pulling back.

OHHEY. Have you seen the most amazing ever preview for Deathly Hallows? :D

"And what else do you think I excel at?" she smiled, kissing his neck gently this time, instead of his lips.

No, actually. Even if I had, I probably wouldn't have gotten that excited, because I haven't even seen Half Blood Prince yet ):

Brandon looked thoughtful for a moment, there were so many thing that he could think of. "Hm.. Singing.. Being beautiful.. Being romantic, spontaneous and pretty fearless in so many ways.. Kissing.. Sex.. Just being the amazing person that you are," he said with a smile.

</3 that's depressing. You should watch it. It's probably my favorite movie, minus the weird Harry/Ginny scenes.

She smiled, her lips still pressed against his neck. Hearing him list all the things made her unbelievably happy. "But you're jsut as good at all of those things, if not even better." she murmured.

I wasn't a fan of the fifth, so from there I just got bored. And I've been watching some foreign films lately, as well, which I really liked.

"I am neither spontaneous nor fearless. And whether I'm as good at something as you doesn't make any difference. We then both are just great at it," he replied. "And, well, I refuse to believe that I am better at kissing and sex than you. It's not possible," he smiled, pulling her closer and just enjoying the feeling of her lips on his neck for a few moments.

Ugh. The fifth was the worst. The sixth was much better. <3

"Well, I think you're amazing at all of those things, so don't argue with me." she replied, matter of factly, now trailing kisses up along his neck slowly. She ran her hand down his spine, to see how he would react.

I'll see if I can watch it sometime :)

"Okay, okay. You're the boss," he laughed quietly, but was cut off when she not only hit a sensitive spot on his neck, but also at her hand down his pine, causing him to shiver rather a lot.

:)

good, good. Because the preview makes me excited. And I've seen it like 20 times since last night.

She smiled, focusing more on the sensitive spot. She continued moving her hand along his spine as well. His reactions made her smile wider, now wanting to get an even stronger reaction out of him.

I remember my neighbour had a copy way before it came out on DVD, but it's a horrible quality pirate copy, so I won't bother.

Brandon tilted his head back a little bit, exposing his neck for her just a bit more, still shivering as he had been for a while now, pulling her close as an instinctive reaction. He had been quiet so far, but she was easing him into stronger reactions, and it wasn't long before he emitted a rather loud groan, as she seemed to both kiss his neck and pass a particular place down his back at the same time.

I hate those. We got one of Finding Nemo once and it was terrible.

She was pleased that she could get him to react like this, and it made her happy. She bit down on the spot, gently at first, waiting to see what would happen. The stroking of his spine stopped and she let one of her hands get lost in his hair instead.

I know, they're just horrible.

When she took her hand away he rolled over onto his back and pulled her with him, so she ended up sort of half resting on him, her lips still firmly on his neck. He groaned again, and then again, getting progressively louder. And he didn't mind making noise around her anymore, because at the end of the day, she wanted him to, he wanted to, and he'd probably already made as much noise before, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back