Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aya dropped her cigarette, moving her foot to smash it and put it out. She then wrapped her arms around Matt's neck, returning the kiss.

Matt let his own cigarette fall from between his fingers, leaning in closer to Aya and wrapping his other arm around her waist.

Aya moved her hands to Matt's hair and entangled her fingers in it, deepening the kiss.

Matt slipped his hand under Aya's shirt, sliding it back up. He pressed her right up against the wall, deepening the kiss.

Aya bit down gently on Matt's lip, pulling her head back slightly.

Matt smirked and unhooked Aya's bra, then pulled his hand away and wrapped his arms around her waist again.

"Ryuuzaki? Talaaa?" Misa walked up to the desk, bobbing up and down slightly. "Matt was right! You two should get married!"

Aya didn't realize it at first, but when she did she pulled back and gave Matt a funny look. "We're not even insiddeee... And how are you so good at doing that?"

Sakura raised her eyebrows at Misa. "What? ... Marriage?"

Matt grinned, running one finger up Aya's spine. "Lots of practice," he slurred.

"Yeah!" Misa practically yelled, nodding fervently.

"Wowwww, you're a whoorrreeeee" Aya told Matt bluntly.

"Uhhh..." Sakura muttered, turning to look at L.

"Lucky for you," Matt slurred, grinning. He grabbed Aya's hand suddenly, pulling her towards the door.

L gave no sign that he was listening, continuing to stare at the computer screen blankly with his thumb hanging out of his mouth.

"Don't you want to get married?" Misa asked, falling back slightly with a confused face.

Aya stumbled after Matt, smirking.

Sakura tilted her head. "Oh, I don't know... I haven't thought about it much, it would be nice, though." she said with a small smile.

Matt used his free hand to steady himself on the wall, then turned and pushed his bedrooom door open.

Misa squealed slightly and started to bounce up and down. "When are you going to get married, then? Are you going to a church or a registry office? Don't elope, though. I want to be a bridesmaid, so you can't!"

Aya grinned, shoving Matt into his room and closing the door behind both of them.

Sakura stared at Misa. "Well, uh... I don't know! I haven't planned anything! Um.." she stammered, staring at the floor.

"Oh..." Misa fell back again, frowning. "Well.think and tell me!" She turned and walked away, still looking disappointed.

TIMESKIPIFICATION

Aya rolled over in the bed, her head killing her. She opened her eyes and saw Matt beside her. She sat up quickly, noticing she was naked and he was as well. She growled, shoving Matt out of the bed. "MATT!"

Matt woke up as soon as he hit the floor. The first thing he noticed was that his head was about to split open. The second was that it was Aya's voice yelling, and that he was lying on the floor. He dived for his jeans, wide-eyed. "E-Emiko!"

Last edited by a moderator:
"What the HELL happened last night?!" Aya screamed, covering herself with the bed sheets.

Matt pulled on his jeans quickly, then stood up and ran a hand through his hair. "I don't know...I'm guessing we..." He trailed off, staring at Aya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back