Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sakura stared at Matt for a second before standing up and walking over to him. "Don't try anything funny,"

"You know he probably will," Aya said, laughing slightly.

Matt stumbled fowards and fell into a hug with Sakura, wrapping his arms around her tightly. "You should name your baby Matt~"

Matt grinned, using Sakura's shoulders to push himself up to a standing position again. "It's because it has 'Matt' in it."

"Yep, that's exactly why, Matt." Sakura said. She looked over at L, "So, want to name the baby Matt or Matella?"

Matt grinned again, turning away from Sakura and staring at Aya. "How many more bottles are there?" he slurred.

L glanced at Sakura, chewing his thumb. "The baby would hate you."

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt considered it for a second, then decided that it was too much work. He turned to the door, digging both hands into his pockets. "I'm gonna go...and smoke..." he muttered.

Aya stretched out and hauled herself off the couch. "I'll join ya~" she told him, heading for the exit.

Matt staggered after Aya, pulling his cigarettes and a lighter out of his pocket. "We should be allowed to smoke in here..."

"Yeah," Aya slurred, pulling out her own cigarettes and lighter.

Matt walked outside, holding onto the doorframe for support. He lit his cigarette, leaning against the wall, then paused. "Ayaaa?"

Aya fumbled with her lighter as she lit her cigarette. She looked at Matt, "Whaattt?"

Matt inhaled the smoke for a moment, then pulled his cigarette away. "You never gave me the kiss you were supposed tooo~"

Aya sighed. "Well that's too bad," she slurred. She thought for a moment. "Well, if you realllyyyyyy want it, come get ittt."

Matt grinned at Aya, then leaned down and and pressed his lips to hers, wrapping his arm around her waist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back