Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aya snarled, jumping up and beginning to search for her clothes. "Where is my bra!?"

Matt shrugged, watching Aya search. He ran his hand through his hair again, then shoved both hands into his pockets. "Oh...uh...Emiko?" He pulled her bra out of one of his pockets and held it out to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aya glared at Matt, snatching her bra and collecting the rest of her clothes. "I'm going to slaughter you..."

"What?" Matt backed up and leant against the wall, jamming his hands back in his pockets. "We can't remember anything. You might have dragged me into this room."

"I really don't care how it happened," Aya growled, scowling. She began dressing under the cover of the bed sheet. After she was clothed, she began heading for the door. "All I know is that it happened, and you're gonna pay for it."

"No, there has to be a reason..." Aya snapped, approaching Matt. "You'd better pray that you used a condom."

Matt circled around Aya, watching her closely. "Well, I was drunk, so...I don't think I did." He darted towards the door and pulled it open, fully intending to run away from Aya.

Aya's eyes widened. "... MATT, YOU'RE DEAD! DID YOU HEAR ME, DEAD! D-E-A-D!"

Aya burst into the main room after Matt, looking around. "MATT, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?"

Mello jumped at Aya's voice, falling off the sofa and rolling on the floor. "Aya, what the f***.

Matt watched Mello fall off the sofa, then ducked around and propped him up, using him as a shield. "I'm not talking about this until you calm down, Emiko."

"WELL, I'M NOT GOING TO CALM DOWN. YOU JUST COME HERE AND ASKE ME IF I'M ON THE PILL AFTER WE- ..." Aya cut off, noticing Sakura and Mello were staring at her with wide eyes. "s**t.."

Mello's face was similar to a trollface. "Oh, so what were you doing last night?" he asked, trying to wriggle out of Matt's grip.

Matt tightened his grip on Mello to stop him moving, still hiding behind him. "Well, I had to ask!" he protested. He glanced between Mello and Sakura then groaned, giving no other response to Mello's question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back