Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aya scowled and groaned, storming out of the main room.

Mello stood awkwardly in front of Matt. "Uh, Matt?"

"Damnn, Matty. Changing partners a bit too soon, aren't you? Make sure Mello's on the Pill before you do anything." Sakura teased with a smirk. "Oh by the way... First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage. Ooh, looks like you might've messed that one up as well."

Matt released Mello at Sakura's taunt, only just realising that he was still shirtless. At the next joke he paled, turning to stare at her. "She wouldn't actually be pregnant, though. Right?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"She could be, you never know." Sakura told him, sighing. "You should've been more careful..."

"...What?" Matt's eyes widened, and he shook his head slightly. "She can't be pregnant. I mean, it was only last night...one time..."

Sakura shrugged, tilting her head. "One time can get her pregnant, Matt."

Sakura narrowed her eyes in disbelief at Matt. "Yes... It can..."

Sakura tilted her head, looking at Matt as if he was stupid. "Anytime can get her pregnant."

"...f***. Hold on, then." Matt turned and walked out of the room, still wide-eyed.

Without looking away from his computer screen, L muttered, "Perhaps I should email Wammy's and suggest better Biology lessons."

Sakura nodded, sitting back in her chair. "Also, I found the condom in the garbage can in the bathroom. I'm gonna see how long it takes Matt to find it."

"Pretty much," Sakura told L, running a hand through her hair. "He'll find it soon, though. I'm sure of it."

"I'll tell him eventually," Sakura replied. "I might as well have some fun first, though."

"Eh, whatever. If he finds it first, he'll never even know that I knew." Sakura explained. "And if he doesn't find it, I could just take a stroll into the bathroom and shout 'Oh Matt, I found the condom you must've used!'"

"I see you've thought this through," L said quietly, dropping his hand to his keyboard and beginning to type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back