Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aya shrugged at L and took another swig from the bottle she'd grabbed. "I really don't care right now. What would you say if I told you that I actually paid for it?"

L fell silent for a minute, spinning his chair slightly. "That I was surprised."

Matt slid up the sofa and nudged Aya. "Hey, wanna make a game out of this?"

Aya flipped L off and turned to Matt, smirking. "Sure, what'll the game be?"

"Well, let's see..." Matt paused to open his own bottle, then leaned in close so he could mutter, "One swig every time Mello bites his chocolate, three every time L stares at Tala's chest."

Aya snickered. "We'll be drunk in the next five minutes."

Mello tilted his head. "What're you saying about a game?"

Aya smirked and leaned back, watching L closely.

Mello. "Sure, what's the game?"

Matt thought for a second, rolling his bottle in between his hands. "Just drink when me and Emiko do."

L had returned to typing, chin resting on his knees.

Aya continued to stare at L, grinning.

Mello tilted his head. "Uh... Okay."

Matt leaned back on the sofa, resting his bottle on his knee.

L looked up suddenly, glancing over at Sakura. "Tala, I need you to email someone."

Aya sat forward slightly when she saw L look over at Sakura.

Sakura glanced over at L. "Who?"

Matt looked over at Aya, then realised where she was looking and turned to stare and L and Sakura. "Can't be long..."

"The head of the Japanese police," L said, lifting his thumb to his mouth. "We need to attempt to persuade the FBI to rejoin the case, and they can help. There's a lot going on in other countries that we can't account for."

Aya tilted her head. "I'll give it another thirty seconds."

Sakura nodded and leaned forward, beginning to type. "I'm not half bad at persuading people." she said with a smirk.

Matt grinned. "I'd say fifteen." He sniggered and raised his voice. "At least you don't have to take your shirt off to persuade the police, Tala."

Sure enough, L glanced up out of the corner of his eye to make sure Sakura couldn't see him, then dropped his eyes quickly.

Aya nudged Matt and took three swigs from her bottle.

Sakura scowled. "Shut the hell up, Matt."

Matt grinned, taking his first swig. "Awh...Ryuzaki and Tala sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G~" He paused to take another sip. "First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in....Oops. Looks like you messed up there."

Aya laughed and leaned back, she'd decided that she'd make her own game. Whenever Matt made a joke about Sakura, she'd take two swigs. After her second swig, she sat back with a smile on her face.

Sakura growled and clenched her fists. "It takes all of my strength to prevent myself from killing you."

-insert drinking here-

Matt leaned forward and dropped the empty bottle next to all of the others."Awh, Talaaa," he said in a sing-song voice. "You know I like you really~"

Sakura turned to look at Matt, crossing her arms. "Mhm..."'

Aya looked over at Matt. "I always thought you hated herrr," she slurred. "She can be really annoying, so I don't blame you." she said with a snort.

"Nooo," Matt whined, shaking his head. "I don't hate her!" To illustrate his point, he stood up and staggered slightly, then regained his balance and held his arms wide open. "Talaaa? Hug!~"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back