Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mello nodded. "Yeah, but eventually he gave in."

Sakura scowled, snatching the shirt. "How would you know?" she asked.

Aya grinned, "You forgot about poor old Mello earlier. He was in the room when you were trying to lure Ryuuzaki away."

Matt grinned, nodding. "You traumatised him. The poor guy. Interesting story, though, especially the bit about you climbing onto the desk."

Last edited by a moderator:
Mello snorted, smirking.

Sakura blushed slightly. "I didn't climb on the desk!"

Sakura frowned. "Well..."

Mello laughed. "There's no point in denying it."

"You had to do loads to get Ryuuzaki's attention," Matt said, leaning back on the sofa. "Maybe he thinks that you're starting to get really fat."

Sakura growled and lunged forward, punching Matt's chest.

Mello jumped in shock, staring at Sakura with wide eyes. "Jeez, Tala..."

Matt slid to the side, coughing and trying to catch his breath. "I'm down. I'm dying," he muttered, reaching one arm out dramatically. He grinned, flailing slightly. "At least she didn't sit on me."

Sakura glared at Matt. "Well, thanks for the new idea."

Mello snickered, leaning back.

Matt pushed himself up, staring at Sakura. "But Tala, you can't," he said, trying to sound serious. "You'd kill me. I can only take double my body weight sitting on my, nothing more." He glanced over as L shuffled in, falling silent.

Sakura scowled, "You're such an a**!"

Aya rolled her eyes, sick of the fat jokes, and left the main room.

Matt grinned. "At least I'm not a fatass, though." L glanced over at the argument, then took his usual seat, apparently not bothered.

"One more word and I will sit on you!" Sakura snarled.

Aya returned a few minutes later with a large paper bag. "Alright, I have a present for everyone except Tala." she said with a grin.

"Okay," Matt said, shaking his head. "I don't want to die." He looked up at Aya, then started to grin. "What, already?"

Sakura scowled, crossing her arms.

Aya nodded and set the bag on the floor. She pulled a bottle out and a grin spread across her face. "Yup."

Matt shuffled across the sofa so he was closer to Aya, and looked in the bag. "How much did we get?"

L glanced back at the group, still typing. "Is that really necessary, Aya? How did you get it?"

"Enough." Aya told Matt quietly. "Oh, it is very necessary, and I have my ways of getting things."

"Good," Matt replied, grinning and leaning back. L continued to stare at Aya, chewing on this thumb. "You don't have a very moral way of getting things, though."

"Your point?" Aya asked, narrowing her eyes. "Just leave me the f*** alone about it."

"My point being that I'm a detective," L said mildly, turning back to his laptop. "And you're working on a case where criminals are murdered."

Matt payed no attention to the conversation, deciding that he wanted to take a whole bottle from the bag for himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back