Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L allowed himself to be pulled over again, staring at Sakura. "That means that we can't sort out any of the baby things until your next scan."

Sakura tilted her head. "That's not true... We could start deciding on our favorite names for both boys and girls, or we could shop for toys."

L stared at Sakura for a while, then turned to look at the ceiling. "This can wait until we find out at your next scan."

"But I don't want to waiiittt," Sakura groaned. "I really want the baby to be born now..."

"That's physically impossible," L said, sitting up very suddenly and assuming his usual crouched position. "We have to go back now."

"Alright," Sakura sat up and hopped off the bed, gathering her clothes. She started dressing when she realized her shirt wasn't there. "Oh s**t..."

"I left my shirt out in the main room," Sakura grumbled. She peeked out into the hall. "I'm gonna have to run to my room..."

Aya patted her pockets and turned back to go to her room with a frown. "Mello, you go on to the main room, I need to grab something."

Mello nodded, continuing to the main room. "M'kay."

L continued to watch Sakura, chewing on his thumbnail. "Most of them would still be out, you won't run into anyone."

Sakura nodded, stepping into the hall. "Alright then," she muttered, beginning to rush toward her room.

Aya sauntered slowly down the corridor toward her room.

Mello walked into the main room and plopped onto the couch.

Mello grinned and snickered. "Oh yes, that's wonderful." He looked over at Matt. "They were so hilarious."

Sakura looked down at herself with a frown and gasped when she ran into Aya. "Oh, uh... Hi, Emiko... There was a stain on my shirt so I was just going to get a new one!"

Aya smirked. "You know, Matt did find your shirt in the main room."

"What?" Matt asked, sitting up and dropping the shirt onto his lap. "In what way? Did...did you see Tala take her shirt off or something?"

Mello put his palms to his face and drug them downward, stretching his features. "I saw everything. I mean... Everything." he said dramatically. He snickered. "Sakura was practically throwing herself at him."

Sakura scowled. "You will never speak of this again." she said quietly.

Aya snickered, "Good luck with that,"

Matt snorted with laughter, then patted Mello's arm. "Poor you. You must be traumatised." He paused for a moment to consider. "Wasn't Ryuuzaki incredibly happy about that?"

Mello leaned back. "Not exactly, he whined about finishing his work at first," he told Matt. He snickered. "... But then Tala's shirt came off."

Sakura scowled and ran around Aya, heading to her room.

"You'd better hope Matsuda doesn't see you!" Aya yelled, grinning.

Matt paused for a second, staring at Mello, then started to laugh. "So she took her shirt off to get Ryuuzaki to look away from the computer screen?"

Mello crossed his legs. "Dude, she sat on his desk in front of the f*****g monitor."

Sakura finally reached her room and quickly decided on a shirt to wear.

Aya snickered, going to her room and grabbing her lighter and returning to the main room, followed by Sakura a few moments later.

"And he was still complaining?" Matt asked, raising his eyebrows. He looked up as Sakura walked in, still grinning, then threw the shirt at her. "Yours, I take it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back