Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, either you stay here for a bit or no more of what we just did." Sakura said firmly, frowning.

L stared at Sakura in disbelief, eyes wide, then finally relented and relaxed into her grip. "It would be more of a punishment for you."

Sakura shrugged, burying her face into L's chest. "That's what you always say,"

"I say it because it's true," L said, still looking highly uncomfortable but now making no effort to move. "Your hormones will take control for the next few months."

"Occurances like this will be a lot more common," L said, finally giving into Sakura and holding one arm around her loosely. "Just make sure you don't sit in front of the computer again."

Last edited by a moderator:
"I was trying to work," L said, lifting his free hand to his mouth. "You didn't need to interrupt that, it wasn't urgent."

"Fine, so you don't want me to interrupt your work anymore for this?" Sakura asked, tilting her head.

L glanced down at Sakura, chewing his thumb. "Not when the work is more important, no. Otherwise, you still shouldn't sit in front of the computer."

"The case is more important than this at the moment," L said, gnawing on his nail. "If I am doing work, I will not follow you."

"I don't know why you don't believe me," L said, shifting slightly so he could pull his hand away from his mouth and wrap his arm around Sakura.

"I don't believe you because you followed me earlier while you were doing work, and I'm sure you'd do it again." Sakura told L, shrugging slightly. "By the way, I think we should set up the nursery soon."

"That was because you took your shirt off," L said quietly. He paused, then stared down at Sakura in disbelief, sliding away slightly. "Tala, you're eight weeks pregnant."

Sakura frowned, pulling L back close to her. "So? Don't you think it's better to just get it out of the way?"

"We have seven months left, Tala," L said, allowing himself to be dragged back over. "We don't even know the sex of the baby yet."

"That doesn't matter. We could always paint it green or something so the gender wouldn't matter." Sakura told him.

"The gender matters," L insisted, pulling out of Sakura's grip again. "We have to wait until your next scan to find out and be able to set it up."

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back