Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Clearly, she did. I don't see Ryuzaki anywhere." Suddenly Aya laughed. "Oh my god, we left Mello, didn't we? He might be mentally scarred."

Matt smirked. "We have a lot to ask Tala, then." He glanced around. "Maybe we should go and find him. He's probably curled up in his room."

"I'll try and find him." Aya said, getting to her feet. "Guard the alcohol... and the t-shirt."

"You think I'm going to sit there and feed hin chocolate? More likely I'll distract him by stealing it." Aya told Matt, rolling her eyes and leaving. "Mellooooo?"

Sakura continued to hold him down. "I don't know, I just enjoy it..."

Mello looked towards the door of his room, a goofy grin still on his face. "Yeeessss?"

"Me and Matt are concerned for your mental health. Well, I have been for a time, but hey. We found Tala's t-shirt." Aya explained, leaning in the doorway. "But yeah, you seem fine." Then she smirked. "No need for you to have any of the alcohol Matt just bought me then."

Sakura nodded. "Yeah, I know. I enjoy this too, though."

"Oh, what? I want alcohol." Mello said, jumping off his bed. "You should've seen the two of them, oh my God. Sakura was just..." he cut off, snickering.

"Thought you might." Aya grinned. "Better hurry before Ryuzaki confiscates it or something." Then she rolled her eyes. "I don't think I would have wanted to, to be honest. Was it bad?"

IhavenoideawhattodowithL

Ellie, I really want Beth back. I don't think I'm ready to post for a bit until I've won her back here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sakura sighed, loosening her grip slightly. "It's just a matter of me being able to spend time with you..."

"I already pointed out the fact that you spend time with me while working," L said, relieved at Sakura's loosening grip.

"We don't get that much time alone when you're not working on the case, though." Sakura muttered, not loosening her tight grip anymore than she already had.

"We just did," L said, trying even harder to remove himself from Sakura's grip and escape. "We have to work again now."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back