Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Is it very wise to stand in the main room and kiss?" L said, still looking rather dazed. "We should move, at least."

Matt raised his eyebrows, then smirked slightly. "That means no asking for lap dances, then?"

"Alright, let's go to your room," Sakura suggested, dragging L out of the main room.

Light tilted his head. "What about a baby do you want to talk about?"

"Abosulutly no lap dances." Aya warned, although she was smirking. "I am never playing that game with you again, understand? Come on, let's go."

"About OUR baby!" Miss squealed, clinging onto Light's arm. "It would be so cute! I want it now!"

L was still rather taken aback by Sakura's forwardness, but allowed himself to be dragged away. Mainly because he still had a decent view.

"So is stripping out of bounds, too?" Matt said, returning Aya's smirk.

Timeskip yay

Sakura curled up next to L on his bed, smiling.

Mello was laying on his bed in his room, a stitch in his stomach from laughing so much about what he'd seen in the main room.

Light was sitting at his desk, head in his hands. He was about to kill himself after listening to Misa blabber on and on about their baby that they were supposedly going to have soon.

L slid away from Saskura slightly, then pushed himself up into his normal crouching position. "Tala, will you help me compare the rest of the names? We should also add the names not yet crossed off as to-watch."

Sakura pouted slightly, grabbing onto L's arm and pulling him back close to her. "Hey, can't you forget about work for now?"

L fell back onto the bed, but tried to sit back up when Sakura pulled him close again. "No, because we need to compare the data quickly before he kills more people."

Sakura held him there. "Come on... Just for a few more minutes?" she asked pleadingly, giving a slight puppy-face.

Sakura didn't let him move away. "So you can spend a bit more time with me, only for a little while."

L struggled against Sakura's grip, trying to push himself up again. "We spend time together when we're working on the case."

Sakura still held him tightly. "That's different than spending time alone like this, though."

"Why do you want to spend time like this, though?" L asked, yet again attempting to push himself up into a sitting position.

"Well, I think that was a pretty successful shopping trip." Aya smirked, gesturing to the bags that were sat at her feet. "And all completely legal, so Ryuzaki can't complain."

Misa was still going on. "If it had my hair, I could style it! But your hair is cute too! Ohhh, I don't know!"

"So what, you're planning on getting drunk tonight?" Matt asked, shrugging his jacket off. He walked over and sat on the sofa, then frowned and held up the t-shirt lying on the seat next to him. "Uh..."

"At least a little bit." Aya shrugged, nudging the bags with her feet before looking up to frown at the t-shirt. "...Isn't that Tala's?"

Matt nodded, turning the t-shirt around. "It's not yours or Misa's...Okay, so why was it on the sofa unless she took it off in here?"

"I thought you were meant to be a genius?" Aya rolled her eyes. "That's all that could have happened in my opinion... Which means she's running around topless right now."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back