Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"It gives you an excuse to eat whatever the hell you want though," Matt said with a grin. He glanced over at Mello again, wrapping his arm around him tightly. "Of course it did. Everything you say sounds gay."

"True," Sakura said with a slight grin.

Mello frowned a bit. "Shut the f*** up Matt, don't make me change my mind about this guy love."

"Alright, fine, I'll have a go." Aya snapped, lunging forwards and snatching the music player. "I doubt I'd be able to get anything past you anyway." She grudgingly admitted, before picking up on Matt and Mello's conversation and sniggering. "Nah, Mello, you're totally gay. It's obvious."

"Can you imagine trying to brush Ryuzaki's hair? Eww!" Misa made a sick noise and shook her head before glancing at Light. "What do you think OUR baby would look like, Light?!"

Sakura grinned. "That could come in handy."

Mello sighed. "No, why?" he asked, looking over at Aya. "Shut the f*** up, Emiko!"

Matsuda nodded. "Brushing his hair would be a pain!!"

"I don't know," Light said with a shrug. He then thought something up. "I'm sure that it'd have it's mother's beautiful eyes." he told Misa, hoping she'd run off to stare at her eyes now.

"See, even Emiko agrees with me," Matt said, grinning at Aya. "And you'd never give it up because it's guy love. You can't give up guy love!"

Misa squealed, clinging onto Light's arm tightly. "Do you think our baby would have your hair, Light? I hope so!"

Pocketing the music player before turning back to the boys, Aya grinned. "Oh, please. You don't have to hide it." She moved away from L's seat after a quick glance at him. "Anyway, I'd better go and return this. Before I die of a heart attack or something." She said sarcastically, easily moving past Matt and Mello before stopping. "Are you two too wrapped up in each other or is one of you able to drive me? I'm sure L wouldn't want me to go off the beaten track." Yes, the sarcasm was still very much present, but so was a grin. "Besides, I've got a plan."

Misa did not take the hint, resting her head on Light's shoulder again. "Do you think we'll ever have a baby, Light?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt looked up, then pulled his arms away from Sakura and Mello quickly. "I'll go. Mello's not going near my car." He stood up, pulling his keys out of his pocket and walking towards the door. "What's your plan?"

Sakura watched as Matt and Aya left before standing up and walking over to L. She plopped down in the seat next to him with a sigh.

Mello sat back and kicked his feet up onto the couch, closing his eyes.

Light stood up and put his arm around Misa's shoulders, taking her out of the room. "Let's go back to the room so you can look at yourself and try to imagine what our baby would look like?"

"Yes, Tala?" L muttered, holding up the lists and studying them carefully. He glanced up at the computer screen, comparing the names.

Sakura didn't say anything, but instead slid her chair over to him. She turned his face toward hers and gave him a soft kiss.

L kissed Sakura back for a second, keeping the lists held up as he did so. He turned back to them and started to study them again.

Sakura frowned slightly, pulling L's face back towards hers and kissing him again, this time holding the back of his head to keep him in place.

Mello opened his eyes and looked over at Sakura and L, grinning and staying quiet.

L blinked a few times in confusion, still holding the papers up. He tried to pull away after a few seconds, sliding his chair back slightly.

Sakura held L's head there, pulling his chair back to hers and putting her other hand on his back.

Mello quietly sniggered a bit, still watching.

L pulled away as much as he could, just enough to mutter, "Tala, I'm trying to work." He continued to hold the papers up, trying to make a side glance at the computer.

"I don't care," Sakura muttered, holding L in place. Eventually, she gave up and allowed him to pull away. She frowned slightly, taking a moment to decide what she would do next.

Mello's grin grew as he watched the two, shaking his head.

L slid his chair away from Sakura and turned back to the desk, returning to reading the names on the lists and coomparing them to their database.

Sakura grinned slightly, standing up and walking over to L. She pushed his legs down gently and then sat on his lap, straddling him.

L's eyes widened considerably, and he pressed himself against the back of the chair. "Tala, you're getting quite close..." He automatically tried to return to his normal sitting position, of course being stopped by Sakura. Instead, he tried to push her away slightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back