Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sakura cupped L's face in her hands. "Mhm," she mumbled, kissing him once more.

Mello put a pillow over his face, trying his best to keep from cracking up.

L tried to pull away from the kiss, eyes still very wide. He stood up suddenly, arms held loosely around Sakura so she didn't fall over completely.

Sakura squeaked slightly, falling from L's lap. She was barely kept on her feet by L's loose grip. She frowned a bit, pulling back from L and sitting on his desk, right in front of the monitor.

"Yeah?" Sakura shrugged. "Do you find anything wrong with that?"

Mello finally got up from his seat and ran out of the room, going to his room to let out his insane laughter.

L studied Sakura's face closely for a second. "You're not usually this forward," he stated simply, then he tried to look around her at the computer screen.

Sakura shrugged again, leaning back so she was resting against the monitor, blocking L's view of the screen.

L leaned back again, chewing on his thumb. "Tala, I need to see the screen." He stared at her again, this time his eyes travelling a bit further down. "I still don't understand why you are being like this," he muttered.

Sakura grinned slightly. "You don't need to see the screen," she said simply, grabbing the hem of her shirt. She slipped it off, throwing it across the main room.

"Yes I do, T-" L left his sentence hanging in midair, dropping his hand from his mouth and staring rather openly. "Tala, what if someone walks in and sees you without a t-shirt on?"

Sakura shrugged, her grin growing. "I don't care," she said, hopping off the desk and moving closer to L.

L's eyes followed Sakura as she jumped off the desk, still staring at her chest. "Tala, that's quite irresponsible," he muttered, transfixed. "It could easily be Mogi or one of the police who walks in."

"Oh well," Sakura said simply, pressing herself up against L and kissing him lightly.

L widened his eyes even more for a second, then finally closed them and kissed Sakura back. He wrapped his arms around her waist loosely, tilting his head.

"One word: alcohol." Aya grinned as they walked outside. "Thing is, I'm not able to get my hands on any short of stealing it, and then Ryuzaki would confiscate it."

"Sure!" Misa cheered, jumping up and practically dragging Light along. "I don't want to stay here with these perverts!" She said, glancing back at Ryuzaki.

Sakura smirked, deepening the kiss slightly and wrapping her arms around L's neck.

L pulled away slightly, tightening his hold on Sakura. "Tala?"

"I can buy it," Matt said, shrugging. He paused for a second to think, then said, "Your money, though."

Sakura looked up at L, tilting her head. "Yeah?"

Once Light and Misa got to their room, Light plopped down on the bed with a sigh.

"Fine, but if you wanna have some, you're gonna have to be nice to me." Aya grinned.

Misa sat next to Light, still looking rather excited. "We should talk about the baby! No one else was interested! Emiko had that music player and Ryuzaki was being a pervert and Matt and Mello are... idiots!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back