Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sakura scowled. "You know exactly what I mean, smartass. Now go." she said angrily, shoving towards the door.

"You wouldn't do that, though," L commented, bringing his hand back up to his mouth. "And I have no way of knowing where Marina went."

"Yes, I would do that." Sakura told him. "You can ask for her at the front desk."

"You wouldn't, because that would be punishment for you as well," L said, jamming his hands in his pockets. He glanced over at Sakura again. "What if she left?"

"Yes I would, because I can last without anything." Sakura responded with a shrug. "If she's not here, you can leave a note."

L stared at Sakura for a while, standing on the spot. "I do not apologise," he repeated, though he sounded utterly defeated

"As of now, you do. Let's go," Sakura said, grabbing his wrist and pulling him out of the room.

L trailed after Sakura dejectedly, lifting his free hand to his mouth again. "It's not my fault that she was doing it wrong."

Sakura walked down the corridors with a sigh. "She wasn't doing it wrong. Even if she was, she's only a student."

"She was doing it wrong," L insisted, dragging his feet along the floor. "And how will she learn if people don't tell her when shes wrong?"

"You didn't have to be so blunt about it." Sakura explained, walking up to the front counter. "Excuse me, is Marina here by chance?" The nurse behind the counter nodded and went to fetch her. A minute or so later, Marina walked out and frowned as soon as she saw L.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I wasn't blunt," L protested, coming to a stop beside Sakura. He watched Marina walk in, then looked over at Sakura, as though expecting her to apologise for him.

Sakura looked over at L. "Well, do you have something to say?"

Marina shyly took a few steps forward, facing L and Sakura.

L looked back over at Marina, stuffing his hands back into his pockets. "Marina. I'm sorry you couldn't perform a scan correctly."

Sakura balled up a fist and slammed it quietly into L's side, scowling at him. "That's not what you wanted to say,"

Marina scowled and crossed her arms, glaring at L.

Sakura scowled. "Apologize for what you said to her. Now." she told him quietly as Marina simply stood there.

Marina sighed. "Fine, apology accepted." she muttered.

Sakura shook her head and rolled her eyes. "Alright Ryuuzaki, ready to go?"

"Yes," L said instantly, grabbing Sakura's wrist and pulling her over to the door. "Tala? You're not carrying out your threat now, are you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back