Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sakura stared at her laptop screen for a few moments before glancing over at L. She quickly figured out exactly what he was staring at and she frowned, snapping her fingers at him. "Hey you, keep your eyes up here!"

Light lifted his head up to look at Misa. "Oh, haiii Misaaa~" he chimed, still giggling.

Chat's spazzing... D:

"Hi, Light!" Misa giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck and ignoring the fact that he was out of his mind. "Is everything okay? I came back for you!"

L jumped and stared up at Sakura's face for a few seconds. "Is it important for me to?" He asked, tilting his head innocently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sakura looked back at her laptop screen, shaking her head slightly. "Yeah it is, keep your eyes above my shoulders."

"I'm feeling a little wwweiiirrrddd~" Light slurred, laughing breathily.

"Because I don't want you looking at anything below them." Sakura replied, closing her laptop and crossing her arms.

Misa giggled, kissing Light. "You're drunk, silly! But Misa will look after you! Light needs Misa, doesn't he?"

L hunched over a bit and hugged hos legs close, turning in his chair again. He was silent for a few minutes, starinng at the desk, then he muttered, "It's not that important."

"Yes, it is." Sakura responded. "Why would you think otherwise?"

"Yaaaahhhh," Light nodded.

"Why do you think it is?" L asked, tilting his head again. He rested his chin on his knees, glancing at Sakura out of the corner of his eye again. "You like me"

Sakura sighed heavily and brought her palm to her face. "Ryuuzaki, just because I like you and we're in a relationship doesn't mean you can just go staring at my chest!"

L tilted his head again, apparently deep in thought. "It doesn't?" He frowned, hunching over again and prodding the cake with one finger.

Thrilled that she has managed to get Light to respond, Misa giggled again. "So has Misa missed anything exciting?"

... L is still going to stare, isn't he?

Sakura shook her head. "No, it doesn't." she told L, turning to look up at the monitors.

Light tilted his head. "Nawwwww, you didn't miss anythannggg."

Still trying to think of another character... X.x

Misa nodded. "You should probably sleep! You're completely drunk!" She leant in to whisper "And that could be bad..." Then she thought. "But hey! I did miss something! There's that new guy that plays games, and Ryuzaki's girlfriend! What about them?"

Probably xD

L leaned forward and scooped up some cake in his hand. "Do you want some cake?" He pushed the box towards Sakura with his free hand.

"Sure," Sakura mumbled, taking a bit of the cake between her fingers. She slipped it into her mouth and licked the excess frosting off her fingers.

Light stretched his arms out. "Ohhh, they've been here for ages now!"

Misa frowned. "Why?" She asked, honestly not seeing the reason. "I like the gamer boy though, he's nice, isn't he? Is there anyone else I need to know about?"

"Oh, Matt? Yeah, he's nicceee..." Light slurred. He paused for a second. "Oh, there's also Mello! He's Matty's best fraaaaiiinnnddd."

"Mello? That's a strange name." Misa frowned. "Is he nice too? I might have to meet him!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back