Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, hopefully! I didn't fly all the way back from America to just sit here!" Misa complained, looking at Matt's DS. Then she reached over and grabbed it, flipping the lid up. "What're you doing?"

"Hey, wait!" Matt snatched the DS out of Misa's hands and closed it again, holding it tightly. "dang, sorry. Just...just don't touch my DS." He glanced around the room nervously again, then his eyes fell on something in the corner of the room. "D-do you want to play Guitar Hero?"

Matt flushed again, shrinking back from Misa. "Y-yeah, Guitar Hero...I mean, you don't have to...it's..." He shrugged, words failing him.

"No! I'll have a go, I just don't know what it is!" Misa shrugged, making a ^_^ face (for lack of a better description.). She gotto her feet, crossing the room and picking up the guitar. "I'm guessing it involves this. Huh? But it doesn't have any strings!"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh, it's not meant to," Matt said, sitting up a bit straighter. "It's not,a proper guitar, that's be too hard for the game." He stood up and crossed the room, picking up the other guitar when he reached Misa.

"Oh." Misa said simply, fighting with the guitar strap as she navigated it carefully around her hair. "Okay, so what now?" She asked, smiling sweetly and pressing a couple of the buttons on the guitar.

"We need to set it up," Matt said, grinning as he lifted the strap over his head. He walked over to the TV and turned it on. "Do you want to have a few tries on Easy first?"

"Hm... Okay!" Misa said, not having a clue what Matt was talking about and deciding to just go along with whatever he said. "So what do we do, just press buttons? That sounds easy!"

Matt shook his head, turning the Xbox on. "You have to move the bar, too, and the whammy bar when you hold a note." He walked over to the sofa and sat next to Misa again, resting the guitar on his leg.

"The wha- oh." Misa played with the bar for a few moments as she waited for the Xbox to load up. "I've never really tried video games! I'm excited!" She giggled, trying to fit the guitar on her lap.

Matt turned to stare at Misa. "Never? You're missing out." His nervousness forgotten now he was in a familiar scene, he turned back to the TV, "Okay, pick a song. You can go on single player for now, if you want."

"No, never!" Misa frowned, turning her attention to the screen. She squealed when she discovered she could flick through the songs by moving the bar. "Ohhh, none of my songs are on here! Oh well. How do I pick this one?"

Matt winced at the squeal, then reached over and pressed the button for Misa. "There. You just have to play the colours that come up on the screen."

"And move the bar, right? Misa can do this!" Misa turned her attention to the screen as the song started, and promptly missed about three quarters of the notes. 'There's a reason Misa Misa is just a singer."

"It's because it's your first go," Matt said, hunching over a little. "Just keep practising for a while, you might get better."

"Oh, okay..." Misa frowned before managing to press the 'Retry' option. She played again, with pretty much the same results. Making a sound that sounded a little bit like a growl, she indicated Matt's guitar. "You do it then, if it's so easy!"

Misa blinked. "...There's more than one mode?" She shrugged. "Ah, do whatever you want!" She said, sitting down and preparing to watch Matt fail.

"Yeah, you went on the easiest mode," Matt said, shrugging. "I'll go on Expert, it's the hardest." He changed the song and the mode, then started the ganw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back