x.Chasing Sunshine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay again!:)

I'm annoyed because I don't like snow but if they cancel school... And today's the last day of break! D;

She giggled, because she couldn't imagine them being old. "Luckily, we have a lot of time before I can't sit on your lap, and I plan to make full use of that time."

I'd hate to have snow during my break.

I'm sincerely very sorry that the snow has come ):

Brandon chuckled, kissing her, "I'll just have to make sure time goes as slowly as possible," he said. After a moment's silence, he chuckled again, "If only I could. That would be nice."

D: I hope they cancel school tomorrow, but the probably won't.

"Dont worry. We have years." she smiled "But it would be nice, otherwise."

I don't know for sure. Thick enough to bother me. At least a few inches.

"The only advantage to us meeting a year from now would be that we could get married right away." Avery laughed "We wouldn't I've to wait at all. But still, I don't know which I'd prefer. This or that."

Well, the thicker the better for tomorrow. But not today :/

"That's true," he nodded, "but, at the same time, we don't have too long to wait. Plus, we get all this time before, too. To do things like come here, and go to New York.. Things like that."

True. My fingers are crossed for tomorrow.

She nodded "I like traveling with you. It's nice." She was silent before asking "Are you hungry?"

Well. I have a practice SAT to tale in a bit. I'll be back later.

"Im hungry." she admitted, getting off the bed "So that means you're hungry. Come on."

Okay. I'd say have fun but, well, it's a test so.

Looking pleased with that, he got off the bed, running a hand back through his hair before taking her hand. "I am hungry, anyway," he chuckled, starting to lead her out of the room.

I got an 1860. Orianthi?

She stopped and turned to look up at him "You need to tell me when you're hungry, baby." she frowned slightly and crossed her arms.

No idea what that number means xD

Yeah. I'm sure you can imagine, most of my appreciation for her lies in her absolutely incredible guitar playing. According To You doesn't showcase it that well. But I still like the song, actually. But then, it hasn't been ridiculously overplayed here. Quite the opposite.

"And you need to worry a little less about that," he replied, softly unfolding her arms. "If I was hungry enough to actually feel like I really needed food, I would have told you."

I got that for free off iTunes. I felt so accomplished. ahaha.

"I still think you should tell me if you're hungry at all." she frowned "Because I don't think you should wait to eat because of me."

-doesn't know what that technical language means- Oh. Okay.

"But I'm a bit hungry too." She laughed, reaching for his hand and leading him out of the door "Are you fine with eating in the hotel restaurant or shall we explore?"

Just used an internet converter to turn it from a YouTube video into an mp3 file.

mediaconverter.org, I think. You get five free conversions a day, it's great, so long as you pick a high quality video. You can also convert them into videos for you ipod =D

"I know you are. I just meant generally," Brandon replied, allowing her to pull him along. "That, love, depends on how much time you'd like to wait before we do a bit of boating," he said. "If you're impatient, eat here. If not, we'll spend a lot of time deciding between which place to go to. I'm quite happy to eat here. I'm sure the food is great."

O: that's really cool. I need to try that!:)

"I don't mind eating here. The food was good last night, and I'm sure it'll be just as good today. So we'll eat here." She spoke as she made her way over to the elevator. She pressed the button and waited for the elevator to arrive. Once it did, she got in, pulling Brandon along, and was quite happy to find that it was empty.

It's awesome =D

"Problem solved," Brandon grinned, following behind her into the lift. He leaned back, with his forearms resting on the bars that people sometimes held onto, and smiled at her, leaning down slightly to give her a peck on the cheek.

It sounds like it is. Who doesn't like free music? This means I may finally be able to get music from those hard-to-find albums. :D

Avery smiled and leaned up for another kiss, but on the lips this time. When they finally got down to the ground floor, she led him out of the elevator, and looked for a sign that would point them in the direction of the restaurant.

It's also great for live and acoustic covers and such that are never released. Paramore do great acoustic versions of their songs, and it's finally possible to get them =D

Brandon spotted the sign first. He led Avery down one of the hallways leading off of the lobby, and found themselves at the entrance to the restaurant. A waiter came and showed them to a table on the outside decking, that overlooked the water. Gorgeously decorated with flowers and lights, and the weather outside a perfect temperature, Brandon could think of little else better than this when it came to dinner. He pulled a chair out for Avery before seating himself opposite her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back