x.Chasing Sunshine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man being man, technically. Man being any male, loosely.

"I guess that's why it's so exciting. Just spending time with you makes me happy." Avery replied "Like now. I'm unbelievably happy right now."

A particular guy as such. With his own name.

That's such a weird way to put it, but yeah.. I mean, I think about him a lot anyway, but more so than usual these past few days. I'm trying to work out the meaning of the events and thoughts involving him as of late.

He smiled, kissing her cheek. "And me, too. I can't describe, even in just such simple moments like these, how happy you make me feel," he said. "I wish I knew how you do it."

Well. Good luck. :)

"I just like being with you. I don't care if we're lying here, like this, or if we're doing something else, like spending the night at the beach. I'd do anything as long as you'd be there with me." Avery smiled, pulling him back down on the bed.

Haha, yeah. My friend and I are trying to figure it all out. Only, a lot of it is based on dreams that he's been in. But I didn't dream at all the whole weekend D:

He allowed himself to lie flat again as she pulled him down. He smiled and said, "I can only agree with you; I don't really know what else to say to that. Perhaps sometimes it's just best not to say anything at all."

Good luck? :)

"That's fine." she smiled and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him closer towards herself "You don't need to say anything."

I meant good luck figuring it out. xD

She smiled as she kissed him. She had never fully gotten over the excitement that came with every kiss. Her hands wandered into his hair and she pulled him even closer.

Ah. Fair enough xD

He smiled against her lips, kissing her a bit more passionately than before. He rolled onto his back, so as to have her as close as possible, his hands finding her lower back rather than her waist now.

:D

She kissed him for a little while longer before pulling away for air. She did, however keep herself as close to him as she possibly could.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, what's new, if anything?

He smiled up at her, stroking her cheek with his thumb gently. "You're so beautiful," he said to her softly. In fact, just looking into her eyes, being this close.. She took his breath away. "I love you."

I'm reading The Phantom of the Opera? xD

"I love you, too." She smiled. She didn't have to say it, but she liked saying it. She pecked him on the lips once before looking back down at him again.

Any good?

Speaking of musicals, I saw Hairspray on the West End on Thursday. Simply. Amazing.

"And you're a good kisser," he said, smirking slightly, chuckling quietly. "Good at everything that matters, I should say. And that's before I've even heard you play piano."

I'm only the first couple of pages.

Ooh. How was the set?

"Well, I also like to think you're perfect." she grinned and rolled off of him, but laid her hear head on his chest.

Ah, I see xD

It was great, for what the show needs. Clever use of the small stage.

He smiled, running his fingers through her hair. "I can only try my best to be your perfect man. I'm glad you think I'm doing a good job."

Ave you seen a West End show before?

"Good?" she laughed "I'd say you're doing a great job. Nobody could do better than you are."

Nope. T'was my first one :)

"Well, that's even better, then," he chuckled. "I happen to think you're doing an equally good job at being the perfect woman." He was quiet for a moment before he said, "Just let me know when you're hungry."

That's exciting.

IT'S SPRING BREAK!!:)

"I think I can wait a while." she smiled "But if you get hungry before I do, you have to tell me." Then, she was quiet again, her head still against his chest.

Awwh...you do get one don't you?

"Okay, good." she replied as she intertwined her fingers with his. "Today was fun."

Yeah, but not for about three weeks yet. But, in all fairness, we do get two weeks off.

"Today was a lot of fun," he agreed, squeezing her hand. "I couldn't have imagined how beautiful it would be here, or what a great time we'd have.."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back