x.Chasing Sunshine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:) I like art, I'm just not good.

She thought about it for a few seconds before answering "Nothing too big. Maybe a couple days off for Thanksgiving and just Christmas break. Otherwise, just a day or so for each holiday."

I think I've got one drawing I did of my cousin and my final topic piece on my facebook. Becca begged me to put it on there :L

"Oh, so you don't get a week off in between? I will definitely have to get used to that, half term holidays are usually what keeps me sane," he chuckled. "Um, well, Thanksgiving doesn't mean anything to us, but I guess you'd want to spend time with your family over then. We could go either before or just after Christmas, maybe.." he said thoughtfully.

I shall go look for it! :D

"We migh have a week off for fall break. My school had one in New York, but my friend's didn't." Avery replied "We could go after Christmas. Everything will be back to normal by then. No last minute shopping or anything hectic."

Oh, the scan of the pencil drawing I did is absolutely terrible. I forgot to mention my favourite one, which is a manga/anime picture of me, my cousin and our friend at the beach :)

"Yeah, that sounds like a good plan. I'll check it out and see when we get back home," he smiled. "And I'll speak to my aunt and uncle, too. They're good at finding flights and stuff like that. And I'll just have to think about where I'm going to take you, narrow it down a little."

Ooh. That one was really good!

And I'm so sorry I wasn't on like all week. Things are really hectic.

I'm looking through your musical pictures right now! :D

"That sounds good. I just don't know if I can actually wait that long." she laughed and leaned closer to him "Do you want to keep walking or should we go find something else to do."

Thank you :)

That's alright. I know exactly what you mean.

There are some really epic ones on there. I love the one of me in the hat :D

"Well, I'll see whether I can arrange it for a sooner time. We shall see," he smiled, hugging her closer to his side. "I had thought the aim of us walking was to find something else to do," he chuckled. "Obviously we've just been too engrossed in conversation."

That was cute. :)

and your set is very colorful!

"That's what I thought too, but there isn't much here, at least, to keep us occupied for a while." Avery replied. She wouldn't mind at all if they had kept walking. She was happy, but wondered if he was getting bored here.

I know :D

I painted the bridge myself, and some of the panels. It's not even finished yet, though. I did some more yesterday, so it now has a yellow border on the hill as well. It looks amazing <3

"I think it's very much a place to look and walk around buildings and such, kind of like Paris, I suppose," Brandon agreed. He laughed, "Just when I thought I was getting somehwere with decision making, it gets shot down when we can't find anything to make a decision on."

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the one of you and your friend in all black on the bridge. You looked like techies. (;

"Whatever it is, I like it here." she said "It's a beautiful

city. And I'm a bit jealous of the people who live here." They were surrounded now, with shops and cafes that looked fairly modern, but thr builldings themselves had obviously been built ages ago, but were beautiful.

Yeah, I like that one, too :L We do, actually.

It's weird that our uniforms look so black, though, since they're actually navy blue, and Soph had the flash on when she took it. My jumper is awful, though, way too big. It makes me look about twenty pounds heavier, but then, I probably was when I bought it in the summer xDD

"There you are; like I said, we don't even have to end up in New York or London. We could find ourselves living somewhere much more like this.." Brandon agreed. "I really love it here, too. Paris is a good comparison, actually, since I love it there, too, for the same reasons."

I was so proud of you either ways. And you looked the same to me. xD

oh. and yes, my FB is deactivated because I'm not responsible enough. :/

"I've never been there." She said, somewhat wistfully "But we'll go there someday, right?" She seemed tp perk up once the thought had crossed her mind.

Well, thank you. A lot of work went into that bridge, and only three of us worked on it :)

That sucks! I had wondered, actually.

"I would love to take you to Paris. It's arguably my favourite city, I really do love it there. I will take you, most definitely," he said to her.

Haha. I know that feeling. During Achilles, Adam and I worked with cardboard for 2 weeks straight.

Yeah. My mom has this thing about perfection. Mistakes not allowed...

"I would love that." she smiled "It looks beautiful in pictures, so I can only imagine how amazing it'll be in real life."

Last edited by a moderator:
It was fun, though. And I get lots of extra credit for it :)

I thought my mum was bad :L

"Some places look so much better in pictures than in real life. Paris is quite the opposite, I think. You'll love it, if you like it here," he said. "It's also just very romantic there. Even if you're not with someone, you can just feel it."

You get extra credit? Luckyyy.

Mhm. You get somewhat used to it.

Ohh. LOOK. I thought you'd enjoy this: https://wordgraphics.tumblr.com/tagged/adam_lambert

"All the same, I'd rather be there with you than alone." Avery replied, her smile growing "I can't wait to see it, either. Almost as much as I want to see London." She leaned up, and kissed him briefly, before continuing to walk.

Well, it can be used as an extra unit for art coursework, so that'll make my target grade easier to achieve.

Ohwow <3 I dooo xD

"That's my point, though. I'm just imagining what it must be like there when spending it with someone you love," he agreed with a smile. "And I'm excited to go there again, too. But New York, first and foremost. Well, after right here, right now, of course. We are still yet to discover all that Venice has to offer."

Oooh. That's awesome!

Good!:) I love tumblr because you can find ANYTHING on there. Haha.

"Of course." she laughed "We still have lots of exploring to do. And are we riding the gondolas tonight?"

I love Tumblr<3

"It sounds great." she replied "But at the same time I've always wondered what it'd be like to ride one alone. Without the gondolier."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back