x.Chasing Sunshine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:) I was so happy because we all worked so hard.

Haha. Journey does get covered often, though.

She remained in the shower for a few minutes longer than he had. She pulled a towel off the rack when she got out and wrapped it around her body.

I'll bet =D

Not here they don't. And rightly so. Nobody can sing Journey but Steve Perry himself, and that is a fact.

Brandon had been drying himself off while she was still in the shower, and then he went back through to the other room to get changed. When she came through, he said, "I'm sorry that I'll have to put on a shirt now, for the first time since we got here," he laughed as he searched through his suitcase.

Haha. I've heard a good number of covers.

She smirked and poked her tongue out at him. She pulled a set of clothes out of her suitcase--her underwear, a pair of white jeans, and a green shirt. She pulled her damp hair into a ponytail for the time being.

I've only heard three. And two were by the same person xD

Brandon put on a pair of jeans and a white shirt, and had it unbuttoned down quite far compared to how he usually wore it, but he'd noticed yesterday that everyone did because of the hot weather.

Oh wow. What's the point on that? Unless they improved..?

"Do you want some breakfast, love?" she asked once he was completely dressed. She slid her feet into her shoes and waited for his response.

It was on the X Factor, so his mentor picked Don't Stop Believin' for rock week, and then last week she gave him Open Arms as the song she thought would be best to show off his voice.

Totally untrue. He is not a rock singer at all, so singing a song that requires a rock voice isn't really a good move, especially with such an iconic band/singer.

Phew, it's goood to let all of that out xDD

"We can grab something from the dining room on the way downstairs, if you like. Or do you fancy some cold pasta or pizza?" he chuckled, slipping his shoes on and going over to her, taking her hand.

Awh. D: that'd really bother me ohso much.

Avery nodded "Sure. We'll get something from downstairs." She squeezed his hand gently and lead him out of the room.

I literally just killed my foot on my shelving unit DDDx Owowow..

They got in the lift and were back on the ground floor moments later. Breakfast was being served already, so he just lead her over and picked up a couple of breakfast muffins and a bottle of water for himself.

Ow! I do that stuff all the time. It hurts like hell.

She followed behind him, taking a glass of orange juice and a slice of bread and some butter. She sat down at a table and began to butter her bread. "Do you have any ideas for what we should do today?" she asked gun once she had taken a bite.

It's metal, too, though. That was the worst part D:

O: Piano exam tomorrow. My last day of being imprisoned by the graded syllabus. THANK GOD. xD

Brandon sipped his water, looking thoughtful. "See what there is to see, I suppose. I really don't know much about what's in Venice besides the river road running through it.." he shrugged.

Oooh. Finals start next week. And then winter break. <3

She nodded after taking a few sips of her juice. "I guess I'd just like to see the city." she replied, smiling.

Finals. Yaay. xDD

I get my maths exam a couple of weeks after I get back from Christmas holidays.

He nodded, smiling. "Sounds like a good plan to me." He found he was quite hungry, even after eating so much the night before, finishing his muffins fairly quickly.

They did finals after break two years ago. It was an awful idea. xD

She finished the little food she had soon after he was finished. "Are you ready?" she asked, smiling.

I've even got an exam when the German Exchange are here. That does suck. It means while Elena's here I'll have to be revising all the time Dx

"If you're ready, I'm ready," he smiled, getting up out of his seat and taking her hand. He put his aviators on again and grinned. "Venice, here we come!"

Awwh. That's pretty suckish. D:

She smiled and let him lease the way out. There was a variety of different vehicles that could take them wherever they wanted to go--cabs, buses. "You wouldn't mind taking a cab, would you?" she asked, pulling him slightly in the direction towards one of them.

She didn't argue with him, because she knew he would feel bad if she didn't let him. She sitting close to him, her hand in his, looking out the window.

The Taxi dropped them off in the main square of the city. Everything about it looked so typically Italian, and beautiful. He paid the driver and then took a good look around. Pretty much everything you'd expect and want to see in a big city, so where to begin would be the difficult decision.

Avery looked around before saying anything. The city was gorgeous. It was a lot to take in. The canal was nearby and a few gondolas passing by. "Wow..." she said softly.

"Wow is about right," he agreed, nodding slowly, taking yet another good look around. He forced himself to take a few steps, to make sure he still could. "Where to begin has just been made a hundred times harder."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back