x.Chasing Sunshine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Thanks. :) how's yours going?

She laughed softly "Of course I'm right. When am I not?" She smirked again, wrapping her arms around his waist.

It's good. I suddenly went from having about one rehearsal a week to having one every lunch time and after school last week. xD

But it's a lot of fun :)

"Yeah.. That's also true," he chuckled, nodding in consideration of that point. He traced her bottom lip with his finger-- he rather liked it when she smirked, too.

Oh. When do you eat then? D:

Her lips formed a smile when she felt his finger on her lip. She pulled him closer "I think I'm going to have a shower soon." she giggled.

Either during the rehearsal, which I avoid, because it's not good to eat before singing, apparently, between lessons or break. Or not at all D:

"My, I do hope there was some kind of hint dropped there or otherwise I got the wrong end of the stick completely there," he laughed softly. They seemed to be edging ever closer each time they spoke. He pulled her tighter against him yet to finish squeezing out all of the space between them.

Ahhh! Are you allowed to eat in class? I think you should eat.

"Of course there was." she laughed softly. She loved their closeness to each other. "You make it hard for me to even want to get up and take a shower, forget leaving the hotel completely."

Nope. We'll get put in detention for eating in class.

Don't panic, I get to eat most of the time, and if not, I make sure I do after school.

"Oh, sorry. So perhaps I should leave you to it?" he smirked slightly. "There's nothing I can really do to stop you feeling that way, considering I don't think I'm doing anything in the first place. Except for loving you. And I can't stop doing that."

Lol. We're allowed to eat in some of our classes. :)

"Unfortunately, just being with you has this effect on me." she laughed again. "I think I'm just going to leave you here and go take my shower." she teased.

That sucks. D: can you chew gum? I'm allowed to in all my classes except theatre. And I can't if we're doing a lab in chem. And if we get caught putting gum under the desks, we get in trouble. :)

"What if it is what I want?" she smiled "Then what are you going to do about it?"

Awh. Sad day. D: I have trouble not chewing gum in school.

"Or you could just come with me either ways." she suggested, moving away from him ang getting off the bed.

It wouldn't be so bad if you just weren't allowed to right from the start.

"But why would I come if you wanted to go on your own?" he pointed out. "Still.." he got out of bed and took her hand, and they went through to the bathroom.

That's also true.

She gave him a quick kiss. Then, she turned and looked at the bathroom. It was big, spacious. She walked over to the shower and turned the water on, waiting for it to warm up.

"The area of this room could probably fit in a whole lot of my house," Brandon said, taken aback by the size of the bathroom alone. He leaned against the wall while the water warmed up, and when it was sufficient, he let her get in first before following after having taken his shorts off.

She stepped in the shower once she had taken off her clothes. Once he was inside as well, she gave him another quick kiss before searching through the various bottles of soaps and shampoos that had been laid out there.

He leaned in for yet another brief kiss once she'd picked out a shampoo, then looking for one for himself. "I suspect my hair needs about three washes after you got me all hot and sweaty yesterday," he said, snickering.

Avery smiled and opened the shampoo bottle. She poured some shampoo into her palm before speaking. "I'll happily clean it for you all three times."

She laughed softly and rubbed the shampoo into his hair. She giggled again as the soap bubbles formed on top of his head.

When she was finished he laughed and shook his head the way a dog shakes its coat after getting wet, causing the excess foam to spray all over her, as well as some water. He grinned like an idiot as he washed his hair out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back