x.Chasing Sunshine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try it anyhow. Because it's such a good show. You British people have no clue what you're missing out on.

"Yes. I guess we can just look around seeing as I don't know much about the place, either." she replied "Still, the city looks amazing."

Why am I included in that? I want Glee xDD

All we got was lousy Brittania High.

He nodded in agreement. "It's really beautiful. I once went on a school study trip to another famous city in Italy and it was really horrible. We struck it lucky here."

Hold on? Is that the show about high schoolers and sexual tension? Because while I was in Dubai, my friend was obsessed with some random British show.

She nodded "I can't wait for tomorrow. Being in such a beautiful city. It'll be a pleasant change for us." she smirked, referring to their home, of course.

I'm not aware that there was any sexual tension in it. Not that I watched the whole thing, of course. I got bored.

It was some crappy rip-off of high school musical.

That might have been Trinity or something like that that your friend liked.. Maybe xD

"Mmm.. Maybe we could just stay in Venice, it's much more exciting," he chuckled. "And I can be alone with you here."

From the way he put it, it was more or less all about teenage drama. Which makes up half of Glee.

Except Glee has adorable gay guys. Who are gay in real life. D:

"I would love that." she smiled "If not here, somewhere else just as exciting as this."

No. What happened?

"Well, at least we only have a year left." she sighed "And at least after that, we're free to do whatever we want."

He got banned from going on a TV show he was due to appear on because he did something 'inappropriate' at a concert he was playing at xD

"Don't you plan on going to university..? College..? Whatever you guys call it," he asked, simply curious.

Wow. It probably wasn't that bad, was it?

"Well I did want to go to New York University. But now that we don't live there, I'm not so sure." she shrugged.

I have no idea, I haven't seen it. My mum only told me she'd read it somewhere.

Sorry, I went to the dentists for the first time in about 4 years... Not good, I know.

But, I apparently have perfect teeth =D

"I thought you might consider an arts college or something. I don't know. I'd just be surprised if you didn't want to go at all," he said.

Lol. xD don't worry. I haven't been to the dentist's for years!

She shrugged "I kind if wanted to stay near my friends and family. But since that really doesn't apply anymore, I'm kind of more open to anything. What about you?"

They kept cancelling my appointments, so it got to the stage where we just forgot to book another one.

Still, I shouldn't have been too surprised. I look after them really well. I know not to do what my dad has always done. Or rather, not done, as in brushing frequently xD

"I suppose I haven't thought about what I want to do here now. I thought about a music college back home. But now I'm not sure. It all depends on what the schools are like and such. I'll see. It still seems like a long way off."

Oh wow. I just brush once a day. D:

"It does seem like a far way off." she agreed with him "I'll probably go somewhere near wherever you go though."

Once? How do you manage it? That would drive me insane xD

Twice a day, without fail, sometimes three if I feel like it. Mouthwash. I also have a really expensive electric toothbrush, that my dad's dentist got him for free. I'm the only one in the house that uses it xD

"Good. Because I really couldn't handle you being far away from me for long periods of time," he smiled. "There wouldn't be any point in me going to school, I wouldn't manage to concerntrate."

I dunno. xD

I'm just used to it, I guess.

"Well, don't worry. I'm coming with you wherever you go." she smiled and yawned slightly.

Nice. xD

I don't think I'm obsessive over anything but leggings, gum, stationary in general, and random food items.

"Maybe just a little." she laughed quietly, leaning against him "I think I'll sleep now."

I'm obsessive over drawing, music, hot guys, reading, black jackets and, apparently now, dental health xDD

I found out. Adam did a MJ style crotch grab and kissed a guy on stage. And so he got banned from performing on ABC, and the other morning show that aired him instead showed a clip and BLURRED OUT the kiss. I mean, seriously. How ridiculous.

He smiled, "Okay, I'll join you in just a second." He slipped out of bed to change his trousers to a pair of shorts, before getting back into bed, pulling the covers over. "This is assuming you're perfectly okay with me sleeping here," he chuckled.

Ahh. That's soo stupid. D:

"Where else would you sleep?" she asked, giggling softly. She pulled the covers tightly around her. "Good night, baby."

Maybe I'm just too open minded xD

I can't take using this remote any longer. The batteries keep dying.. G'night! Ily <3

He gently wrapped his arms around her waist and sighed contently. "'Night, baby. I love you," he said quietly, having turned out the bedside light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back