x.Chasing Sunshine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have three days off. :) most schools in the area have the whole week off though.

WOO. One essay done. One more two go. :) English was hard though. My WHAP one should be easy. I actually planned it out for once.

"I still have to take you to New York like I promised. Maybe we can stop by after Venice. You'll love it there." she nodded.

Oh, cool :) Well, more time to talk this week, then. I have Friday off for Inset =D

Aha, good luck with it :)

He smiled, "Okay, and on the next trip to Europe I'll make sure I bring you to London. I would take you there, if I felt like I could right now, but I can't. But I promised I would." he said. "New York would be great, though."

Last edited by a moderator:
YAY!:)

I think I did okay. Haha. Better than anglais at least.

She nodded "I can't wait to see London." she smiled "And I can't wait to show you New York either."

Anglais. Lol xD I have an essay on Mockingbird to do soon.. Woo.

"And I'm also excited about actually getting to see Venice tomorrow," he smiled. "Just being here with you today has been wonderful, though."

I love that book! I think I've told you that.

Soo hungry. D:

"Tomorrow will be fantastic." she smiled happily "The whole time we spend here will be amazing."

Yeah, you have, lol xD I like it, too, I just don't fancy writing an essay about it.

"It would be more fantastic if I didn't feel so guilty because you paid for most of it," he said, chuckling. "I'll never stop feeling bad about that, you know."

Yeah. Essays are quite bothersome. Especially as homework. :)

"Please don't feel bad about it." she replied "What's mine is yours. You shouldn't feel bad."

How far are you?

Ahh. 3 more periods till five days of freedom!

She looked up at him "Yet.." she repeated "But it will apply eventually, won't it?Besides, I don't want you to feel guilty at all."

Well, we have to talk about how Harper Lee explores the theme of Racsim. I've written about the chatacters and how they play a role. I think I just have to talk about the trail now, really.

Woo! No rehearsal today?

"Yet being the important word in what I said," he smiled at her. "I promised you I would ask you, when we talked about it. And I plan on keeping it."

Oh joy. (not)

We do. And the director from the senior high is coming to critique us. I'm scared.

She smiled at him and buried her head against his neck. "I love you so much." she muttered against his skin.

It went well. He said the spots didn't suck. xD actually he said they didn't bother him at all. :)

Is thaaaat the guy who plays Jasper?

She smiled and lightly kissed his neck once. "I know." she said, agreeing with him.

Yeshh.

I found out, he's also a musician. He's now more hot than ever <3

That's a bit of a crap picture, but I wanted one of him in his baseball stuff.

He sighed contently. "So, and answer me truthfully, how tired are you right now?"

Awwh. :)

he looks like he's staring dreamily off into the distance.

Well. That sounded stupid. :/

She was quiet for a few seconds before she answered him. "I'm not very tired, but I'd fall alseep soon enough if I stopped talking to you."

Maybe not to me. xD

Gahfbjfc. Glee is on tonight. I'm so excited! But I'm also kind of annoyed. Because on December ninth..it'll be over till April.

D:

She laughed quietly as he said that. "I'm not that tired. I think I slept for long enough. Are you?"

Glee=Win.

Have you tried the FOX website? They may have it...?

She nodded and looked up at him. "So do you have anywhere in particular that you want to go tomorrow?" she asked.

I didn't think of that, actually.

Probably because we don't get FOX here.

"I don't really know much about what's in Venice besides the river. Though I had assumed we would consider that one anyway," he mused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back