x.Chasing Sunshine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwh. I'm sure you did great. What was the other subject apart from physics?

D: I really think they should let students to tech stuff. I mean, first of all, it's just as fun as acting, if not more. And besides it's a great experience--learning how all the others aspects of a show are handled. While I was acting, I never realized just how much work goes into these shows. It wasn't until Cinderella when I ADed that I was like "woaah."

"How did you guess?" she asked, looking up at him "Well, I haven't played it since we decided to leave New York. We were always too busy packing and everything. And since my mom wouldn't sell our apartment--she had grown up there, too--we left some of our things there and our piano was one of those things."

Biology. That was easier. I love Biology <3

That's what I think, too D: Of course, I'd prefer to be in the show, but a lot of people really wanted to do tech stuff for it.

"I just thought you looked like a piano person," he shrugged, chuckling. He frowned slightly. "Oh, I see.. Doesn't that bother you? I'd go crazy without my guitars. And the piano, if I was better at it."

Our bio tests were awful last year. Our chem tests our much easier this year. I hear physics next year is super hard.

Mhm. Tech is fun. Unbelievably so. And it's just awesome. :)

"Of course. I miss it so much." Avery said "But at the same time, there really isn't much I can do about it. I really shouldn't complain either."

Well, chemistry is unbelievably boring already. Our teacher talks at half the speed of a normal person. And we're studying rocks. Woo.

NEW MOON LAST NIGHT-- FREAKING AMAZING <33333

"I suppose so. I still would have complained, of course," he chuckled. "Maybe you'll get it back one day."

Ohh. xD We've done gun stuff so far & I get the stuff.

Ohhyes. I did hear Taylor Lautber without his shirt was like the best part.

Saturday rehearsal. Today. Should be interesting.

She nodded in response. "I really hope so." She kissed his cheek and asked "Is there anything else I should know about you?"

HOT <3

I squealed the loudest when Jackson came on, though, since noone else did. -TeamJasper<3-

Ahh, I see. As in good or bad interesting? xD

He paused for a moment. Then he shook his head. "I can't think of anything that you might like to know.. I'm nothing special."

I never saw the first one. So I dint know who he is or what he looks like.

Uhm. A bit of both. Good because Emily is bringing puppy chow & I'll be up in the booth with her. Bad because Harris will be in a very screwy mood. And good because today's Pizza Hut day.

"Yes you are." she said, tightening her hold on him "Youre very special. I know you're very special. You're special because I love you, if nothing else."

I also like him because he has nothing to do with Bella xD

Well, at least the good should outweigh the bad. x3

"That reasoning makes you special, for loving me," he told her, mostly because he knew she'd argue with him when he said that. He held back the amused smile that was threatening his lips.

I may see it tomorrow. Because my friend is moving. It just depends on if we get tickets.

Lol. Emily and I are up in the booth. I have nobody to spot. She's recording light cues. We're eating puppy chow.

"Well. In that case you're special because you love me." she giggled "Correct?"

When did it come out for you guys?

Puppy chow? :)

Brandon chuckled. "I can't really argue with that one. Correct. You win." He pecked her on the lips. "I'm quite disappointed that you found a flaw so quickly."

Uhm. Midnight on Thursday/Friday.

Peanut butter, chocolate, powdered sugar on a piece of Chex like cereal. It's AMAZING.

"I thought it just made sense." she replied, happy that he had agreed. The short kiss had made her want to kiss him again. She tilted her head an met her lips to his and gave him a brief kiss.

Oh. When Twilight came out you guys had it ages before us.

Sounds really good, actually -drools-

"It does, but it made you right, so I almost wish it didn't." He immediately pulled her closer, holding the kiss for probably longer than she had intended-- not that he thought she'd mind that. When he pulled away he kept her close enough for him to feel her breath.

Oh really? Straaange. D:

Goodness it really is. I love when she makes it.

I have suchh a bad headache. D:

She smiled slightly and leaned back in for another short kiss. It was shorter than the last but she pulled back, she was closer to him than she had been originally.

Well, I hope you're feel better today.

I forgot to say that my parents did a makeover on my spare room while I was away--into a music room. It is, simply, AMAZING <3

He smiled at her. "Not only are you kind and beautiful and talented, you're a really good kisser," he told her, chuckling quietly. He liked her being this close, which probably as close as they could get without lips touching when either of them spoke.

Really? That sounds really cool the way I'm imagining it now. :)

She smiled when he said that. "That's exactly what I think of you. That you're perfect, in every way."

I'll get some pictures up later :)

Wow, it's so quiet everywhere xD

"And so are you. I don't know what I did that fate chose to bring me to you, but I won't question it. I love you too much." He sighed contently.

Mmkay. :)

Lol. Quiet?

"I love you as well." she said softly "Whatever it is, I'm just happy that I'm with you. And I always will be."

Yeah, noone's been on much this weekend. Ahh well, that's probably a good thing, I got stuff done :)

He smiled. "I've never thought so far ahead about anything before you. Only because I've never been sure whether things will happen the way I planned. Until now-- I do know that you and I are forever."

It's been a hectic weekend for sure. Thank god for a two day week!

"Forever." she repeated, as if agreeing with him "Forever with you sounds amazing." She liked hearing him say that--it made her feel even happier.

Two days? I thought it was three for you guys, and then you had holiday from Tursday.. x3

"It sounds like it's not supposed to happen, it would be that amazing. But it will. I'll make sure it does," he said. "We can go on more trips like these, since we have enough time."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back