x.Chasing Sunshine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol yeah. We've had a few hurt legs but most things stent too big. I've tripped on them multiple times. xD

"Thank you." she whispered, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him close. She rested her head against his chest and shut her eyes.

Lol, I don't trip much, apart from when I get on the astroturf to play hockey. Then I fall over every few seconds xDD

He hugged her tightly. "You're welcome," he said to her softly. He was quiet, and then sang very softly for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

AstroTurf? Okay. Well it must be important because my phone auto capatilized turf. xD

She was silent for a while, holding him and listening to him. His voice seemed to have a calming effect on on her. Her hold on him loosened after a few minutes. His singing was lulling her to sleep. "I love you." she murmured before she fell asleep completely.

Well, I suppose it must be a brand name or something, then xD

It's stuff they play field hockey on that's all weather instead of playing on grass. It's got sand in it.. Bad explanation xD

He buried his face in her hair, kissing her temple. "I love you, too," he whispered. He sat this way for a while, and when she seemed as if in quite deep sleep, he picked her up as gently as he could, still singing, and sat on the bed, laying down with her there for a while. He simply watched her, not tired enough to sleep.

Ohh. I kind of get it. Maybe I should google it. Lol.

She stirred slightly but didn't wake up. Every now and then, she muttered his name, never too loudly. She was in a very peaceful slumber.

Perhaps. It's not the end of the world if you don't of course xD

He absently, and very gently, played with a few strands of her hair as she slept. She looked so serene when she slept, more beautiful than ever in a lot of ways. He smiled widely when he heard his name a few times.

Well. Yeah. I kinda wanna know. But I'll figure it out this weekend. :)

A few minutes later, her eyes fluttered open. She was confused, for a few moments as to why she was on the bed. When she realized that she had fallen asleep, she turned over to face him, smiling slightly.

So.. Artificial grass!? xD

"A good one though. I love your singing. Almost as much as I love you." she smiled as she said so, pulling the covers tightly around her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sort of. That's the best way I could think to explain it. Except that it's smooth. I don't really know whether I fall over on a muddy grass pitch more or on AstroTurf xD

He kissed the tip of her nose gently, then her cheek, followed by a peck on the lips. He smiled and said, "I'm glad. You make me want to sing all the time, so it's a good thing you wouldn't mind that."

Uhm. I would pick the AstroTurf because I'm not a mud type of person.

"I love your voice. I could listen to you sing all day or talk all day and I would be content." she sighed contentedly, shifting closer towards him.

It's not fun getting sand down your shorts, though xD

He wrapped both arms around her tightly. He chuckled. "I'm sure you'd get awfully bored of that after a while. I known I'd get sick of the sound of my own voice." He paused, and then asked, "You said you did a lot of shows. Will you sing for me soon?"

Ohh. True... I hate sand getting everywhere.

"Of course I will." she said, resting her head against his chest. "I would never get tired of listening to you, just so you know."

I think sand between toes it the worst thing.

O: I have two exams tomorrow!

He looked pleased by this. "I can't wait to hear you," he replied. "And, equally, I could listen to you talk all day, too." He went quiet again. "Are you particularly good at anything else, besides singing--well, I assume you are-- and, of course, loving me?"

I actually don't mind that. :)

Awwh. D: I hate having more than one. My worst has been four though. My friend had five in a row yesterday.

SPOT FOR COMPETITION SHOW WOO. Not gunna lie, I wanted to stage manage again & but I'm just happy I'm on competition crew.

She shook her head. "Not much that I can think of at the moment. I'm a decent cook, but really--that's it." Now she looked up at him. "And you?"

When it's exam week next year I'll have that sort of amount.

Still, I'm not allowing myself to get nervous.

Woo! =D Well done <3

"It's a not commonly known fact about me that I speak fluent French. My aunt and uncle don't even know that," he chuckled. "I always wished I could draw, actually. I envied my sister for it."

Well good luck. You'll do good!:)

Joe is stage managing this one. It should be comical. Lights were my second option so I'm happy.

"French." she repeated "I wanted to learn but I was terrible at it. I could barely say anything. I can understand a bit, though."

It was alright :)

Except that I just had to get the desk with the bent leg. Every time I lifted my arm to turn a page it fell back and clunked.

I think it's really good that you guys can get involved in that sense. We don't get that opportunity.

"I bought books and taught it to myself, because I think it's really important to know. France is so close to England, so I guess it's more important for us to speak it than for anyone in the US, I suppose," he said. "But I love it, it's a beautiful language."

Lol. That would bother me to no end. How do yu think you did?

So can you only act in it? Who does your tech stuff!?

She nodded, listenng to him. "That makes sense. We were just required to take a couple of years of a foreign language in school." She yawned slightly, muffling the sound against her hand.

Towards the end of the Physics test I panicked, because I thought I'd filled in an entire box wrong, 'corrected' it, then realised I was right. Why can't they just separate the Foundation and Higher papers for crying out loud?

But otherwise, I'm confident that I did okay :)

The art, music and design technicians (there's two of them) do all of the effects and lighting. And the music teachers stage it, basically.

"It never used to be important, but recently the schools decided we needed to learn it. It was a bit late for me to learn it in school by that stage, but at least I'd learnt it anyway," he told her. Going off topic he asked, "Do you not play anything? You look like the piano type-- and a piano would look perfect in your house."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back