x.Chasing Sunshine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I make time. xD

OHMYGOSH. I'M SO HAPPY. I made run crew for One Act. They're the five people who actually run the show. Rest of crew just watches during competition!! I hope I can stage manage again, but if not, I'm still happy. :)

Once his lips came in contact with her collarbone, she let out a soft moan. Her cheeks turned into a faint pink, not embaressed by the noise she had made, but more by how easily he had found it.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's awesome! Well done =D

I'll be watching for your movies in the future :3

Brandon smiled against her skin, pleased that he had found it, and by her reaction. He started kissing back from her shoulder to her collarbone again, a bit less delicately this time, searching for the spot that gave the biggest reaction.

Psshh. What about yours!?:)

I kinda would love to stage manage a Broadway show someday.

She held him tightly to her as her moans increased in volume. She was surprised at how good it felt and at her reactions. At one particular spot, she gasped, squirming slightly under him.

That's a good point, actually. If I still choose to go down that route :)

Aha, that would be amazing. <3 Maybe one day I'll be good enough to be in a show you stage. I don't see it happening, though xD

He stopped on that spot where she reacted most, his smile turning into a small smirk. He glanced up at her, pulling his lips away a mere centimetre, perhaps, to see how she would react to him not kissing it.

:D that would be fantabulous!! Maybe if I do professional stuff you can come watch from backstage. They let you do that.

She frowned slightly, looking at him. She couldn't help but to giggle slightly as she tried to meet his lips with hers.

That would be great.

lol. "The guillotine was invented as a more humane form of beheading people."

I love WHAP.

"Either you kiss me now or I won't kiss you for the rest of the week." she theatened him, with a laugh.

More humane than what?! xDD

"I don't think I could stand that, but I don't think you'd stick to that anyway," he chuckled. "Still, just to be sure I still get my kisses.." He leaned in again and kissed her, more passionately than the last time.

Than an ax, of course!!

She smiled happily, rolling over so that she was on top of him now. She kissed him back just as passionately as he was.

Well, I don't know about that sort of thing. I'm learning modern world history, '20s onwards, so how should I know? xD

This allowed him to pull her as close as possible, which he liked a lot. He smiled, rather than smirked, against her lips now, his lips parting, again.

Ahh. Lucky. We started in the BCs. D:

She parted her lips as well, French kissing him now. She wrapped her leg around him, or as much as she could from their position. Her fingertips brushed against his arms.

I love ancient history <33 Especially Egyptian history, I think it's fascinating.

He murmured, "That only really works when you're underneath," he chuckled quietly, French kissing her back. He was tempted to roll over so she could, but he waited to see what else she would do first.

I love Egypt! It's so interesting.

"Mhm." she agreed with him, not seeing the need to pull too far away to speak. She wanted to turn over, but didn't, because she wasn't sure if she had enough strength to do so. Instead, she ran her fingers across his chest.

It's my favourite historical era :)

I just wrote a fat speech about role models in Becca's topic xDD

He, in turn, traced his index finger down her spine, ending at the small of her back, and then back up again, before he entiwned his fingers in her hair. After some time of kissing her, he decided to roll over instead, then running his other hand, that wasn't occupied, along the length of her thigh.

I read it. It was sweet. :) I love how you described the speech as fat.

She shivered slightly, feeling his hand on her leg. She took her other leg, now wrapping it around him properly. One hand stayed near his chest, the other on his back.

I thought that it was quite 'not-British' to describe it that way xD

He took his hand away to alkow her to wrap her other leg around his waist, then pulled away from kissing her momentarily, "How far.. is this.. going?" he asked somewhat breathlessly.

Lol. Not on Texas or Cali. :) we stick to long. Unless you literally meant the speech looked fat.

She paused to catch her breath before she answered him. "Only as far as you want." she told him, running her fingers through his hair.

Oh. Then we don't use fat.

"I would want to. I mean, I do. If you do." She smiled slightly. She wondered slightly why they they were being so formal. Not that she minded it. She actually liked him asking.

Haha, okay xD I don't even know why I said it. Maybe I'm turning into a chav O:

He chuckled. It seemed so funny now, how a few seconds ago they had been kissing like they had, and now he was just laughing about it. He smiled, "I sometimes wonder why I even ask you." He leaned down and just kissed the tip of her nose delicately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back