x.Chasing Sunshine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since 9/11 I've been paranoid in them. I love traveling but I don't know. 9/11 scared the crap out of me because my daddy was in NYC at the time.

She grinned happily, pulling her legs up next to her on the seat. She stifled a yawn. For some reason, being in the plane was making her tired.

Oh, that's fair enough, I suppose.

I don't think I know anyone who was there at the time.

I do remember when my mum was in London the day they bombed the underground and buses. That was scary D:

"Didn't sleep much last night, baby?" he chuckled, squeezing her hand. "I can't think of when the best time to sleep would be, actually-- you know, to try and stop the jetlag. I'm nit sure how long it takes, or the time difference.." he mused.

I guess it just happens to remind us to be grateful we're alive.

"Neither do I actually. I probably should have checked that, of all things." she smirked. She leaned back, against the seat. They would be taking off soon, she assumed.

Very true indeed.

I'm sure I have a phobia of death. I just think about it-- worry about it-- too much, I guess D:

Very stupid, considering I'll die someday xD

"It's fine, you've checked a lot of things already without having to think about that, too," he told her. "They'll probably tell us how long it takes anyway when they get up there." He fastened his seatbelt for when it would take off.

A couple of minutes later, the stewardess' voice came through the overhead speakers, explaining flight details, and then safety measures-- the typical showing the exits and such. He couldn't help but chuckle.

Yeep. I'm the same way.

She hadn't paid much attention to the stewardess. She fastened her seatbelt, and waited for the plane to take off, which it did soon enough. Once they were up high enough, the seatbelt sign went off and she slipped over, closer to him.

I also think about how crap old age is going to be xDD

She was within distance for him to wrap his arm around her waist-- after pushing the armrest of the seat down, anyway, and smiled. "Have you decided when you're sleeping yet? I need to know so I can sleep as well, so I don't have to miss time while you're awake."

Oh god. I hate that. Being old. Just the thought bothers me.

"I was going to sleep now, actually. Do you need more space?" she asked him, resting her head against his shoulder.

Same here..

"No, I want you as close as possible, actually," he replied, kissing her hair. He turned at an angle slightly so he could wrap both arms around her gently. If you wake up before me, you can wake me up if you want."

Ohmygosh. We watched Oedipus Rex at rehearsal to get an idea of the ancient Greekness for this show. Yeah. Well it's Oedipus Rex. By Japanese actors. Speaking Latin. Oh. And it's an Opera.

And Oedipus Rex is by Sophocles.

She nodded slightly, closing her eyes. She was asleep in a matter of minutes, dreaming, obviously about him, because she said his name a good number of times.

Last edited by a moderator:
That must have been.. Interesting xD

About 10 people have dropped out of Seussical. It's frankly ridiculous. They're all 'too busy to do it.' If I've got time to do it. with all the music, sport, art and homework I do--and living far away from school--, they certainly can.

He heard her say his name once before he himself also drifted off to sleep. He was dreaming about a lot of things-- all involving her--, about the trip, really. If he said anything, it wasn't above a quiet murmur.

Ahh. When people drop, it's like the most annoying thing. Especially for Cinderella. This one guy dropped two weeks before opening night. D:

She slept for longer than she had probably expected to. She had slept through at least half of the flight. She sat up when she woke, gently, because she didn't want to disturb him just yet. Sitting up, she took the time to remove any traces of smeared makeup while wondering wheter to wake him.

I heard talk from a principal yesterday saying how bored he is and how he might drop out. Considering we've has a third of our rehearsal time already, that would be bad to have to have someone else take over. It also means that whoever took his place, their space would have to be filled aswell..

Brandon was still sound asleep, not even stirring as she woke-- well, apart from muttering her name, anyway. He'd be pretty surprised when he woke up as to how long he'd slept. It was quite unusual for him to sleep undisturbed for so long.

Oh wow. We've never had a lead drop (unless they failed a class and had to, or were sick). It's usually just chorus members or extras.

She looked over at him, smiling happily as she heard her name. She reached over, ruffling his hair gently, trying her best not to wake him.

I hope, if he does, Mr. Carey gives him hell for it.

He stirred only a very tiny bit, murmuring something incoherent and moving his head slightly, still resting it against the headrest of the seat as it had been the whole time.

Ha. He would deserve it.

She leaned over, kissing his forehead lightly, before glancing around. Like him, everyone around seemed to be sleeping.

He's a total prick, anyway.

It's one of the twins I told you about.

Everything seemed to make him creep further towards consciousness. About a minute or so later, his eyes opened about halfway, blinked a few times, and then opened completely. "Hey.." he said, smiling sleepily at her.

Ahh. Them.

Ohh. I may be on less. Things are getting pretty hectic. Everywhere.

"Slept well?" she asked him "We should be there soon, I think." She turned over slightly, so that she could face him.

I know what you mean.. That's alright.

"Nearly there? Wow, well, I must has slept very well, in that case," he replied, chuckling quietly. It was a strange thing to see that it had been morning when they'd left, and when he looked outside after having slept for some time, it looked around the same sort of time as they'd left. "How about you?" he asked.

Oh. We're playing with legos in theatre tech! :D

"Pretty well. I woke up maybe only a few minutes ago." Avery answered. She turned to the window. "So I'm guessing that when we reach it'll be afternoon."

Lol.. Why? xD

Fireworks are highly distracting when you're trying to figure out a speech from notes xDD

He checked his watch, "We can probably arrive, go to where we're staying to drop our bags off, and then get some lunch in the city somewhere," he nodded. He was glad he'd slept for such a long time, actually. At least it meant that the flight had passed by quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back