x.Chasing Sunshine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dint know wheter I should thank you for that or not.

My costume is adorable!:)

"A little bit, but I can't help myself at the moment." she replied--and it was true, she couldn't help herself. "I can stop. If you're worried."

Yes, you should :) It was a compliment.

Oh, so you're going tonight? Yay!

What are you going as?

"I couldn't really care less right now," he murmured, smirking. "She wouldn't just burst in, she'd knock first, anyway, so I think we'd be alright."

Then thanks!

Neon. The element. xDD

She smiled, somewhat relieved hearing that and went back to kissing him again. She moved her hand from his cheek to his shoulder, pulling him to her, closing the gap between them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dam'n, I just missed you last night ):

Wow.. How did you do that? Cover yourself in glowsticks? xDD

He seemed quite surprised at how long this was going on for-- usually by now she was back to teasing him. Her shirt, of course, was staying on despite his threats last night, which were only really his joke.

Haha. Noo. I wore bright clothes.

And I made a sign that had periodic info on it.

And as if on cue, she did go back to teasing him, pulling away from him abruptly.

Nice xD

I'd be scared if I saw that at my door xDDD

His eyes practically snapped open as she pulled away, it had come as such a surprise. He frowned slightly. "Fine, but the shirt's going back on," he said.

Awwh. D: I looked cute not creepy!

She shook her head "No. It took a lot of work to get off. And besides, what makes you think I'll let you go?" She was, after all standing on her feet and she had wrapped her hands around his wrists as tightly as she could.

That's my point xD

Sarcasm is hard to achieve over the internet xDD

"Considering you have to either stand on tiptoes or my feet to reach me suggests that getting you to let go of me shouldn't be too much of a task," he chuckled. "The simple solution would be not to tease me."

Oooooh. I get it. xD

and yes, it really is. It's more or less impossible. Haa.

She let go of him, and slipped off his feet, before reaching down to pick his shirt up. She slipped it on, over the shirt she had on and looked back at him, poking her tongue out slightly.

Sorry about that one. I felt like reading, and then I went to make lasagne :)

He raised his eyebrows and laughed, "That probably would have been the last thing I'd have expected you to do," he told her. "Well, considering that sort of effort, I'll let it slide."

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. That's fine. We are at Petco. Dasher needs his shots but he's being an idiot.

"I'll be sure to use this one more then." she laughed, pushing the sleeves up to her elbows "Besides, I only tease you because you enjoy it so much."

D: he was all squirmy when he got his shots.

Avery considered arguing with him, but decided against it. She pulled him towards her, kissing him again. "Better?" she asked.

Awwh D:

"Much," he replied, a laughing smile plastered across his face. He looked down at her, "You could always tweak that and wear it like a dress, you know. I'm sure it'd look even more fantastic on you than it does now," he snickered.

Sowwiess. I was eating/making food. :)

"It would be a very short dress, don't you think?" she smirked "But I think it looks fine as it is."

Ahh, no problem. I just got back from watching TV Burp xDD

"Better on you than on me, I assume?" he chuckled. "You don't appear to have liked any of my shirts so far, since they've all been removed."

How's your homework going, by the way?

"No. I actually think they look better on you." Avery replied "And I liked all of your shirts. Did it not occur to you that may have been why I removed them? So that I could wear them instead?"

Ahhggffjm gjbh. I can't think of anything. D:

My Dad told me to stop doing it xDDD Can't believe I ever heard him say not to do my homework.

I was kind of having a breakdown over it, though. I worked from when I got up until 2pm today and I'm still not close to being finished D:

Same here :S I blame the boring town xD

"I had considered that, but you didn't wear last night's one," he pointed out, smiling somewhat crookedly.

Ahaha. :) my dad just told me to do my homework. So it's opposited here.

Ohh. I'm now 7 hours behind you. Unless you have daylight savings time as well.

I say we skipppity skip skip.

"That's because you distracted me." she insisted with a laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back