x.Chasing Sunshine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwh. I'm sorry. But are you doing anything special tonight? Or have you done?

"Good. That's good." she kissed him again, almost playfully. It was a brief kiss, though. They were in the kitchen and she didn't want Isabella walking back in to see them kissing.

Cuddling up on the couch watching X Factor for me, I reckon. If I get time.

I also went to the music shop today and they were having a Gibson day, so I went and got to try out this guitar. Simply amazing <333

He pulled her back for another short kiss very quickly, and then smiled down at her. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Thought I'd try my luck. And, well, she didn't come in so, it worked." He laughed.

That's a freaking gorgeous guitar. O:

"This is the one thing I don't like. Worrying about wheter someone will walk in on us kissing." she smirked "But apart from that, there's no need for you to apologize for kissing me, because I enjoy it just as much as you do."

Sounds even better than it looks <333 I wish it was mine.

"I don't think she'd mind too much, anyway. But yeah, it is annoying having to watch," he chuckled. "Stand in the kitchen or shall we move to another room?"

It is lovely. :) that's a fact.

"Let's move." Avery replied "To your room, I suppose? Unless you had something else in mind?"

"Nope, not really. There aren't any amazing rooms I could show you in this house that would be better, like a movie rooftop garden or anything, so it's my room, then," he smiled, taking her hand and leading her back upstairs.

They were barely inside his room before she was kissing him again. It was the same, playful sort of kiss from when they had been in the kitchen, but she was teasing him slightly too.

Brandon didn't quite shut the door when he got in, but left it so that there was barely any space between the door and its frame. He smiled and kissed her back equally playfully, he wasn't picking up that she was teasing him, yet.

She smiled back, pulling away only so that his lips were barely out of reach if hers. She couldn't help but to giggle when she looked back up at him.

"Not this again," he pouted jokingly, leaning in after her, continuing to try his luck. Again, he was making out as if he didn't enjoy this kind of thing, but it was sort of like a guilty pleasure to him.

She almost let him kiss her, but changed her mind at the last second, turning her head away. "Nope!" she exclaimed, moving her lips to his jaw, his cheek, anywhere but his lips.

Of course, she gave in eventually, kissing him on the lips now. It had been bothering her too, though she wouldn't have admitted it had he asked her. Perhaps she would have, she wasn't sure.

It was rock week on X Factor (Y).

Someone did my arrangement of Sweet Child O' Mine going from a piano at the beginning through to the traditional guitar parts. I feel special, even if they didn't know it's mine xDD

He smiled, as if relieved, against her lips, when she gave in. He wrapped his arms around her loosely and pulled her towards him.

That's pretty awesome. :)

You should feel accomplished.

She kissed him back passionately now, all traces of her teasing him gone. She was on her toes, because he was taller than she was, and this made it easier for her to kiss him like she was now.

Trouble is, if I ever did it now they'd say I copied her xDD

He picked her up off the ground slightly and stood her on his feet, which seemed to help her a little bit more. He was kissing her a bit more tenderly than usual, but that didn't make the passion any less evident.

Yeah, that's true. D: stupid copyright laws!

She placed one hand gently along the side of his face, the tips of her fingers entwined slightly with his hair. Her other, she slipped up his shirt, along his back, pushing him gently towards her.

I just tried to play it and forgot the chords -shot- What sort of composer am I?! xDD

Her hands felt amazingly warm against his skin, and he liked that feeling, a lot. He smiled wider, and tightened his hold on her, attempting to close the gap between them almost completely.

The forgetful kind!! :)?

-explodies-

She pulled on his shirt slightly, trying to pull it off. She didn't feel like ending the kiss to take it off properly. "Your other shirt is much easier to take off." she smirked against his lips, still struggling slightly with his clothes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could only laugh at that xDDD

"Oh, sorry. I'll remember not to wear t-shirts when I'm seeimg you on a particular day, then," he laughed slightly, and took hold of her hands, still attatched to his shirt and helped her pull it over his head. "You're not so worried about her walking in this time, I assume?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back