x.Chasing Sunshine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. I didn't think so.

Ahh yes. And I hate him. If he wasn't dead, I would kill him. D:

"Which is so hypocritical. It's not as if they've never kissed other people." she agreed "But whatever they think, I'll kiss you whenever I want to."

I'm pretty sure he was the first guy to travel over Asia. And he helped lots of people.

Like he delivered a princess to her fiancé. But he was dead by the time they got there.

"Just as I would be happy to give one." she smiled, and gave him a quick kiss.

That would be great to put on a resumé. :)

"Sorry." she smirked, moving away from him slightly "Go get ready then, I'll wait here."

It would :)

Sorry about that, I had dinner.

"That's alright. I forgive you," he said, pecking her on the lips once more before he got off the bed. "My turn to ask you; would it bother you if I changed right here?"

Haa. I just had lunch!:)

"That's a stupid question to ask your girlfriend." she smirked, repeating what he had said earlier, almost word for word. Of course, she had to change it to fit the context "No, I wouldn't mind. Change here if you want."

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, you did what we did yesterday. We had lunch around 3 o' clock xD

He chuckled. "I thought you might say that, but I had to ask, you know, just in case." He took out a white long sleeved shirt and a pair of jeans and changed into them out of the clothes he'd been wearing since last night. He pushed the sleeves of the shirt up to his elbows. Once he was finished he came and sat back down next to her.

Woah. Sorry. I've been doing homework. Actually, you should be asleep. Haha. :)

She smiled, looking up at him. "You still look perfect." she said, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him into a gentle hug.

Oh gosh. I love that movie. :)

"Oh, how true. You never do stop." she laughed. She kissed his cheek in return.

It was so good xD

"Well, neither do you," he smiled down at her. "And the perfection you achieve is miles better than mine will ever be. And that statement is not open for argument. It is a fact."

I watched it with my parents. T'was awkward.

Avery shook her head. "That's not true. If I am that amazing, you are just as, if not more, perfect than I will ever be."

I watched it with mum. We love those kinds of movies =D

"I told you, it's not open for discussion, Avery. Girls are just generally more perfect than guys, and you are at the top of that, so there is no comparison," Brandon said, chuckling.

Aha. Lucky. My parents find too many sexual references awkward. Like I hate watching sex scenes because they know I know what they're doing and I know they know AND I know my sister knows. It's just never verbally communicated. xD

Actually, a while a go, my sister asked me what virgins and testicles were so I was like "...dunno. Watch the movie." so she asked my mom. She was like 8 at the time.

"Oh really? What makes you think that? Because I know one guy who could disprove your theory." she giggled and her fingers through his hair.

Actually, now that you've pointed that out, I get that, too. Especially if Dad's watching.

I feel like I shouldn't laugh at the sex jokes and stuff like that, because when I do, I can just feel them looking at me. xD

Wow, that would be so awkward..

I remember in primary school everyone used to ask what virgins were because it was a church school, so they talked about the Virgin Mary a lot.

"..Um.. It's someone who has a baby before they're married, children."

"What, is he better looking than me? Smarter? More sensitive?" he grinned somewhat childishly. "I have to know these things, I can't have competition around here, you know," he laughed.

Yepp. I have to do my best not to laugh at sex jokes when I'm around them.

Wow. That would greatly increase the number of virgins in the world.

She smiled and played along. "He's very smart, and incredibly kind. And he's amazingly good looking. And he loves me very much and I love him."

Yeah. And there'd be a fourteen year old virgin just down the road from me, too.. Scary.

I just love how their idea totally defeats the meaning of a virgin xDD

"Wow, he sounds like a really great guy. I wish I could be more like him so you could think I'm like that," he said, pulling her close to him, into his lap. "I know you're right about one thing, though. He does love you very, very much, more than anyone else could ever imagine-- everyone except for you, because I know he knows you love him just as much." He put one hand to the side of her face and kissed her briefly.

Wow. That's unnerving. D:

She smiled and kissed him back before pulling away.

"I'm happy he knows that. And he means the world to me. I'd do absolutely anything for him." she told him.

Yup.. It's due in December. I feel sorry for the child, really I do.

"And I'm sure he knows that, too. But I'm sure he likes to hear it-- he'll never tire of it, I'm sure," he replied. "Just the same as he'd never tire of being with you, telling you he loves you, and letting you know he'd also do absolutely anything for you if that's what it took."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back