x.Chasing Sunshine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. 5 hours is a lot of sleep as compared to most kids. xD

that's my average. 5.

"I love you, Brandon." she smiled, pulling him towards her so she could kiss him.

I like zombies. :) it's usually because everyone at JHS is a procastinator. xD

She smiled against his lips, kissing him a little bit more roughly than she usually did. She was enjoying herself, you could tell.

xDD If you say so. I hate feeling like one, which is why I'm going. :)

G'night! <3

Brandon liked the rougher edge to her kissing-- she didn't do that very often--, and he was enjoying himself. He tried to equally as rough as she was, and it was just as good to kiss someone that was as well as to be kissed that way. He pulled her closer.

Thriple post. Nice. xD

night night.

She was more or less on his lap now, closing any gap between them. Her hands slipped under his shirt, making their way up along his back.

And I haven't got a clue how it happened, either xD

He smiled against her lips, her hands were warm against his bare skin, and he'd almost been waiting for her to do that since she'd done it a few times before.

I hate when I post multiple times. Like, I couldn't care less when other people do it, but when I do it, it just makes me so mad. xD

I got the best leggings ever. They're hot, hot pink.

She could feel him smiling, and this alone made her ten times happier--the fact that he was enjoying this just as much as she was. A while later, she finally pulled her lips away from his, her hands still on his lower back.

I could care less, really xD

Wow.. I wish liked pink more. It suits me.

"You're a good kisser, you know," he grinned cheekily at her. He looked down at himself, snickering, "What happened? I'm not shirtless."

I love pink. O:

"You're just as good yourself, on case you were wondering." she smiled back. And then she smirked "What? Now I have to take your shirt off?"

I never really have done.

I love pianos. No fuss. Sit in front of it and play. Guitars, on the other hand, are a nightmare xD Just spent the weekend changing strings. Was worth it, though. I decided to give them a clean, so now they're all sparkling like new =D

"I'm just surprised you didn't, is all. It was neither an invitation or a decline. The answer to that question is up to you." He smirked back.

Awwh. Pretty guitars!!

"Well, I didn't want your aunt walking in on us by mistake." she replied, laughing slightly "I'm not sure, but I don't think she would appreciate you shirtless with a girl she just met."

They are <3

I wouldn't trade my acoustic for any other guitar in the world. Everyone tells me how gorgeous it is =D

"That's a good point. I'm not even sure she'd appreciate finding us kissing like that, either. We were just lucky she didn't, I suppose," he chuckled.

I'm like a guitar fail. I wish I knew how to play.

"I'm glad she didn't." Avery laughed "I wouldn't want to know what she would say if she had."

I taught myself to play and then decided to get lessons later on. I've been playing for pretty much a year on the nose now.

"I'm imagining that she would apologise, cough with embarrassment, leave the room, and then speak to me about it later once you'd gone home." He looked decidedly amused by the thought.

Wow. For some reason, I just assumed you'd been playing for much longer. xD

She giggled slightly. The thought was amusing. "Well, I wouldn't want that happening."

Everybody does. I'm very good for someone who's only been playing for a year. Most people take a guess and say I've been playing for at least three or maybe even four years.

"Well, there are worse things that could happen, but I'd rather save myself the embarrassment anyway," he chuckled.

Ahh wow. :) impressive.

I'll be slow--I'm doing WHAP reading/a project on Marco Polo, who surprisingly went nowhere important.

"I'd imagine so." she laughed, tucking a strand of her wavy hair behind her ear "Though you're right. I've done worse. But, I wouldn't call kissing you bad, so it wouldn't be a fair comparison."

I sounded so [unintentionally] bigheaded, though xDD

xD I didn't even know he was a real person.

Brandon nodded. "I know, kissing isn't bad, but you know what adults are like. If you're kissing in front of them, they're convinced there's other stuff going on."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back