x.Chasing Sunshine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohmygod, Tarryn. It was GORGEOUS. The set--was astounding. The singing, the music was fabulous. Ashley Brown flew across the audience. Gavin Lee tap danced on upside down on the proscenium. O:

And the lady playing Mrs. Banks has the most amazing voice.

And Step In Time was goddd. Indescribably fabulous.

She shrugged slightly, bouncing down on the bed. "Its too big. I don't think I have enough things to fill the room."

Woo! Sounds amazing :)

Better than the Opera trip that was running for our musicians today. I'm not going xD

You're off today, right? For Thanksgiving?

Brandon chuckled and sat down next to her. "On the contrary, mine's too small," he said, "I have so much music and other music-related stuff that it's probably not all going to fit in it."

Ahh. That still sounds exciting.

I'm making my mom take me to Phantom and Wicked next year.

I'm off. But not for Thanksgiving. That's like--next month. It's like a conference day at school or something.

"Well, if I could, I would be more than happy to give you some of my room. I don't need all of the space." She smiled, tucking a few strands of her hair behind her ear.

It wasn't even Opera that they went to see, though, in the end xD

Ballet.. Wooooooo *ahem*

I thought it was next month. I blame Elena, and her Canadian thanksgiving xD

I WANT TO SEE WICKED. Take me with you, pleeeaaassseeeeee =D

"I could always put some of my stuff in here and use it as an excuse to be around here more often," he said, smiling wryly. "Of course, we all know the real reason I'd always want to be over here."

They mixed up an opera and a ballet? How?

Canadian Thanksgiving? I've never heard of that. xD

And yess. Come. It'll be fun!:)

"You could do that." she laughed "But what exactly is your real reason?"

I should wish Lauren. :) she's all for her Canadianess.

Apparently the ushers for Wicked have to dress up like witches && be kind of rude to the house. Haa. :)

She smiled happily. "I just wanted to hear it from you." She wrapped her arms around him, resting her head against his chest.

"I'll never get tired of hearing you say things like that."

I love Canadian accents xD

I would so have one if I could <3

xDD Wow.

Omg, ADAM was in Wicked. Only chorus, though. I can't believe how they didn't see his talent!

Brandon smiled and wrapped his arms around her aswell, kissing the top of her head. "And I'll never get tired of saying it. I love you," he replied, playing idly with a few strands of her hair.

Edit; Back in a bit, dinner :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate my voice. It's so boring. I should defnitely marry a guy with a cool accent. :)

I knoww. He understudied Fiyero, though. :)

I think I'll ask to see it for my birthday gift, seeing as it starts about a week after my birthday.

She kissed his near his collarbone, though very lightly as it was the most she could do without moving too far away from where she was.

"I love you too." Avery said, though she knew she didn't have to---he probably knew that already.

I have an odd accent. It's mostly the typical British accent apart from the hints of South African I get on certain words.

Izzy likes to make fun of the way I say cake xDD

Your birthday's in March, right? I hope so, anyway x3

He sighed contently. "And I'll never tire of hearing you say that," he told her softly. She was right-- he didn't know she loved him, but he liked hearing her say it the same way he liked to tell her the same thing.

Cake? Such a random word. But I make fun of the way Nicole says family and crayon.

No. May. Why?

"Good." she replied "Because I don't know what I would do if you did get tired of it. I hope that never happens to us."

Sorry I took so long. My friends were begging me to get yesteday's pictures on facebook.

I just wondered. I knew it was in a month beginning with M xDD

That's alright. Lauren came over :)

"I won't let it happen," he said, bending his head down to kiss her jaw, then her cheek and then her lips. "Never."

Ahh. That's fine. I went to the mall anyhow.

Ahh. My mom said we could see Phantom for her birthday & Wicked for mine. :) yess.

She smiled and kissed him back. After a while, she whispered "Neither will I." against his lips before kissing him again.

Lucky Dx The West End's not even that far of a journey, and yet I've never been ):

He smiled against her lips-- he'd only intended the kiss to be a short one, so this was just an added bonus. He kissed her back quite passionately, holding her close.

Awh. D:

Mary Poppins was my first BIG show.

She slipped his jacket off his shoulders, but didn't unbutton his shirt this time. She wasn't expecting her parents to wake up soon, but if they did, she couldn't be sure as to how they'd react.

I've seen Grease-- it was the same cast that were on the West End-- in a town not too far from us. That was really great.

He allowed his jacket to slide down his arms. He took one arm away from her to get out of the first sleeve, and then put it back before doing the same with the other arm, somehow still managing to keep on kissing her.

Ack, you did a Janna! Logged off just as I posted xD

Last edited by a moderator:
O: I'm sorrryyy. I'm playing Sims 3. lmfao. I really should be doing homework or sleeping.

She pressed her body closer to his, to the point where there was barely any space between them. She still refused to pull away, no matter how badly she needed air.

Naw, it's fine, I'm used to it x3

It was always the case that neither of them wanted to be the first to pull away, and both of them waited for the other to pull back first. He wasn't in desperate need for air at the moment, so he kept kissing her.

Awh. D:

She kissed him for a few seconds longer before forcing herself to pull away from him. She looked up at him, smiling happily as she took a few needed breaths.

Ooh! Have you read my story of how I got a blister in the most ridiculous way ever? It was so funny xD

Brandon was smiling, too, and breathless. He couldn't ever find the right words to really tell her how he felt when she kissed him, and figured he never would. He ran his fingers through some of her hair gently. "You're so beautiful, you know.. Did I ever tell you that..?" he breathed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back