x.Chasing Sunshine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the same! xD

Well. Everything's over and done with. :)

"Actually, that wasn't as bad as I expected." she smirked back in response. She stretched her legs out around him, placing herself on a sort of straddle.

Yayy :)

I'm glad it went well =D

"I didn't think it would be," he replied with a wry smile, glancing down at one of her legs, having not been totally sure what she was doing. "And, well, I thought it was better than I'd expected, too actually. Which says a lot about it."

I swear last night was one of the best nights of my life. I'm so giddy.

"That does say a lot." she nodded in agreement "And it was very nice too".

She was silent for a dew seconds before saying something else "When you take me home--what time will you come back?"

I remember we had a huge afterparty on the Saturday night once we were finshed. It was so amazing <3

Ahh, dinner. Brb.

He paused for a moment before he said, "Would you prefer it if I didn't?" He was obviously joking. "Well, as soon as you'd like me to. I'll go home, get changed, explain where I was. And then I'll come, if you like."

Ahh. There was a lot of grinding. xD

Did you do that?

"But don't be gone for long, okay?" she told him "Come back as fast as you can."

Nah, we more or less just ate and ate again. Parents brought in cakes and crisps and a fish and chip van came, so we all went and got from there :)

I didn't dance much, it was all Soulja Boy crap for a lot of it, and noone seemed to be dancing much anyway. This year, though, I'm gonna get everyone on their feet =D

"Oh, so you're not trying to get rid of me?" he laughed. "I'll be as fast as I can, and more, I promise."

Sorry. I ate too. xD

Oh wow. xD I just ate three truffles, four cupcakes, and nachos. Then I danced and signed posters for like 4 hours. Everyone danced like sluts. And everytime I went outside to where some tech kids were, I would be like "Dancing like a whore is fun!" and I would hear a good song come on and run back in.

Wow.

Dancing is fun. Like you're always awkward at the beginning and then you're like wthanyways?

"Good. Because I will miss you. Even for that short amount of time." Avery smiled at him.

No problemo :)

They rarely played good songs last time, unfotunately. But, then, I've changed since I was 13 xD

I'll dance this time, no doubt about it =D

That's exactly how it is! There's a nightclub in the town where my school is, and when we go everyone feels too awkward to dance and then then by the time it's over you don't want to stop xD

Brandon smiled back and pecked her on the lips. "I'll miss you, too, babe. That's how I know I'll be quick. Not quick enough, I'm sure, but as quick as humanly possible."

You have a nightclub? Unfair!!

lmfao. Glee is the funniest show ever.

"Then that's fine." her smile widening.

Blahh. I can't think.

Haha, yeah. They have Under 16s Discos every so often. I think it might be closhng soon, though ):

I wish we had something like Glee here Dx

"So.. Do you want to go now, then? Or still not yet?" he asked.

Edit; X Factor's on. See you in a bit :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmkay. :)

I would have thought you'd have FOX there.

"Wecan go now if you want. And I'll have to ask about Italy." she smiled, rolling off him.

Oh. My. God.

Dannii Minogue deserves a kick up the a** for a comment she made about a guy who's supposedly gay.

Nah. We get the odd FOX show on other channels. American Idol, for instance, is on ITV2 for us.

"Sure." He nodded and stood up, offering her his hand as they went over to the car. He opened her door for her first, then got in the driver's side. "Good first date?" he asked as he started the car.

What happened? xD

"It was perfect." she smiled. She leaned across and kissed his cheek before pulling the seatbelt across her chest. "Thank you, Brandon. It really was perfect."

Simon (yeah, the same Simon from AI) gave him "You're gonna love me" as his song, pretty risky, but anyway.. She commented on him saying that--

"Well, if we can believe what we read in the papers then there wasn't really any need for you to change the gender references, was there?"

She said it twice. I thought that was really low and completely beside the point. He was amazing.

He smiled widely as he started back along the road that eventually would lead them home again. "It was for me, too. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."

That's not nice. ):

She could get into a lot of crap for saying that.

She nodded "I'm glad you liked it, too."

She almost didn't want to go home--but knowing that she would see him again made it better.

I really hope she does. That was uncalled for.

I applaud him for saying, "I'm not ashamed of it," to her. He was so upset, though.

Brandon nodded, singing softly along to the radio as he drove. They at least had one station that played the sort of music he liked-- he'd struggled to find that in England. After a while, he said, "So, next time, we could either actually go for dinner, or we could take stuff with us for another beach day; but with stuff to swim in, too, I guess. How about that?"

Aww. Poor guy. ):

"That sounds good." She nodded. She said the least possible, because she wanted to hear him sing again. It was a nice sound too---she couldn't help being happy listening to him sing.

Yeaahh ):

No doubt the general public will now judge him and he'll get less votes because of it.

He started singing again after she'd replied, a tad louder this time. He only wished something like Journey or Guns 'n' Roses would come on-- that'd be something he'd really sing to.

AWH. ): That's not good.

Avery listened to him the whole time. She was watching him too. She smiled again and leaned back. "You have an amazing voice." she told him finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back