x.Chasing Sunshine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, my last boyfriend." She paused before continuing. No secrets, that was a good policy, wasn't it. "We broke up because I told him I didn't want to have sex with him. Because I wasn't ready. And that I had made a mistake once. I know you would never do that though."

He nodded. "Sure, I understand that. I wasn't sure that sex was my initial want, anyway. I'm not like that," he said softly. "Just don't ever feel pressured by anything I say to you. I don't want you doing anything you're not ready for."

She nodded. "I know that." she replied, kissing his cheek gently.

"Thank you, then." she giggled slightly as she dug her toes into the sand.

She couldn't help but to laugh again when he said that. "That's nice of you to say but your voice is much nicer than my laugh. Part of it may be the accent."

We went to the grocery store anyhow.

"That's not true." she said at once, throwing her arms around him.

Ahh, that's alright, then.

He chuckled. "Even I thought that it was a bit harsh." He wrapped his arms around her waist. "But, then, English people can be just as mean about Americans, so I guess it evens out. Sort of."

"Sort of." she repeated in agreement, nestling her head on his shoulder. "I don't think you're mean though."

She smiled, and tightened her hold on him.

"Tell me about London. Not about it but your life there. Your friends, everything." She asked. He had told her quite a bit already, but she still wanted to know more. Besides, she could have listened to him talk forever.

"More about London.." He said thoughtfully. "I can remember spending a lot of my summers at the parks. I actually used to love playing football there, almost every weekend. The district didn't think that setting up a local team was worthwhile, so instead we just found a patch of grass big enough and put down a couple of jumpers for goalposts. It didn't matter if you'd never met anyone there, you all just had fun. After a while, as I got older, I was more interested in just being around people, talking, you know. I liked to go with my girlfriends for walks. It's funny how much time we all spent in parks and gardens when we had the whole city to see.." he smiled at the thought. "My friends were all very different from me.. I never really got close enough to any of them to have a best friend. I sometimes regret being so shy; school for me was more or less a place where I worked, and nothing else; while everyone else saw it as that, but also an opportunity to catch up with friends."

"That's so strange." she said "You just never seemed like you were shy. I can't imagine that at all." Her head was still on his shoulder and her lips close to his neck--he could probably feel her breath.

He shivered momentarily at her breath on his neck, it felt so warm against his skin. "I guess I never met anyone who I felt really wanted to talk to me, to get to know me as a friend. Sure, I really liked some of the girls I went out with, but after the breakups they didn't want anything to do with me."

Oh--I should probably tell you that for like the next month I'll only be on at ungodly hours and the weekends. It's gunna be hectic till the ninth now.

"Well they obviously missed out on a lot." she replied, lifting her head of his shoulder so that she could see him better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back