x.Chasing Sunshine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
O: That's really cool. :)

She kissed back, all while moving even closer to him. When she was as close as she could get, she concentrated on kissing him.

O: It didn't work.

'Ehmehgawd' xDD It's even funnier because I know people who say that.

Having been on his back, there was nothing he could have done to get closer other than to hold her more tightly to him, and he couldn't go much tighter anyway. He smiled against her lips and kissed her back passionately and fairly forcefully, remembering he'd promised her that when they'd been in the car.

It says I need flash. Which I don't think you can put on a phone...

Her hands were in his hair again. She did seem to love his hair.

"I love you." she managed to say.

I got an update for the Wii about a week ago that means it supports the latest version Flash, and yet most videos still don't work xD

"I love you, too," he whispered against her lips. He hadn't seemed to notice how often her hands were in his hair, usually far too focussed on just kissing her to realise it.

I can't even get Internet on our Wii. So you must be more technologically advanced than me.

She smiled, when he said that, and intensified the kiss a little bit more. She was already in need of a little more air, but as always was too preoccupied to notice.

Haha, I'm just a computer genius (;

Lol, nah, it's easy.

Brandon had realised that the solution to their problem of needing air was probably simpler than they thought. Sure, it meant for open-mouthed kissing, but if she was up for that, he would be. He parted his lips only slightly.

I'll attempt it sometime. :)

She made no attempt to pull away. Instead she followed his lead, mirroring his actions.

It's the only way I'm able to spend a good amount of time RPing, my parents don't know about my use of this, but they can kick me off the computer after a while.

At least this way they could kiss for longer without thinking about having to breathe sooner or later, because they were unconsciously doing so. He continued to kiss her, and one hand was sliding up her thigh, again.

Mmhmm. I'm almost always using my phone.

She didn't mind him doing so at all. A soft moan escaped her mouth as she felt him hand there.

She shivered as his hand moved up. Had his shirt still been in, she would have definitely been unbuttoning it by now.

"I'll have to remember to wear a shirt next time." she whispered back "Though I suppose that if you had to you could pull this off." she smirked.

"To be honest, I probably wouldn't mind. It's just that I'm not quite sure if you think we're moving too fast." She had pulled away from him now. That hadn't exactly come out the way she had meant it. She frowned slightly, wondering how to word it.

"I'm having exactly the same thoughts, Avery," he replied. "That's why I thought you might not want me to take it off. I don't want to seem like I'm either taking things too fast or that I'm.. Just in this to get you in your underwear."

"Its not that I don't love you, because I couldn't love you more. It's...something else." She wasn't exactly sure how to explain herself--but she hoped her answer would suffice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back