x.Chasing Sunshine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know what a glee club is xDDD

"I'll never get tired of you, Avery. You are my first love, and my last and only, I'm already sure of that." He stroked his fingers through her hair absently.

A choir. XD

Rehab.

I'll try and find you a good Don't Stop Believing and On My Own.

And look up Glee's version of Push It. It's a laugh. :)

Avery smiled "And you're the only person I've ever truely loved, Brandon."

Be back in thirty minutes at most--I need to wash the dye out of my hair.

I didn't realise Amy Winehouse was that well known in the US. I love her music <3

That's so cool. I want that show here Dx

I'm watching X Factor at seven anyway :)

He was silent, there wasn't really a way to reply to that. Silence was never awkward between them, he'd come to realise, though he'd happily listen to the sound of her voice all day long. "Well, I'm all yours," he said. "For as long as you want me."

Ahh. Our Idol kind of sucks. To put it nicely.

I was never really a fan of her stuff-- but I love the sound of the choir doing the cover.

"I'll always want you. Are you sure you can commit for that long?" she smirked slightly.

O: I'm in love with Adam Lambert <3

It annoys me that she's gone and messed her life up, but I still love her music. The choir do a great job, though.

"Positive. If you'll always want me, I'd have no reason not to want you. Always," he replied.

He's adorable. <3 Like--the only one I've loved since Chris Daughtry.

"Good." She said "Then this relationship should work out well."

ISN'T HE?

He's insanely sexy.

"You'd be stuck with some other gorgeous British girl, I suppose." She shrugged "Thatd be awful, wouldn't it?"

Who, Adam or Chris? xDD

"I suppose she may well have been gorgeous, had I not met you," he said. "But nobody can truly be gorgeous to me after meeting you. And though she could have been the most amazing person I'd ever met, that, again, would only be because I'd never met you first. You have changed everything for the better, Avery Jaden French," he smiled widely at her.

Adam. :)

So sexy and gay and sexy.

Avery couldn't stop smiling. She didn't know how to reply to that, so she leaned into him before giving him a quick kiss.

"Today" she finally spoke "Has been the best day of my life."

I'll second that xDD

As soon as he came on screen (I saw him for the first time in the shows where they sang for their place in the live shows), a close up picture, my jaw literally dropped and I gasped. And I turned to look at my Mum and she looked at me with the exact same expression. He's the most gorgeous guy I've ever seen.

He is both a sex and rock god, and I wishwishwish he could be mine <3

He kissed her back while it lasted, and afterward just smiled at her words. "You don't know what it means to hear those words from you.." he said. "Though, you might when I tell you that I feel exactly the same way."

I know. I saw him at auditions and I go "So he's gorgeous, sings, and acts, and dresses like a bamf. How can he be more perfect?"

Well, my answer is for him to suddenly start liking women. D:

She nodded and replied "It means so much. I can't even describe with words how much."

He's also an amazing dancer.

I saw the issue of Rolling Stone with him on the cover while I was in the airport on the way to Germany and literally screamed in the middle of the shop. As you can imagine, I bought it xD

I'd had my suspicions, though I liked to tell myself that was stupid and he was totally straight. I really think he's wasted on men.

"That's what's great about love, though. You don't need to," he said, and started to kiss his way from her cheek to the very corner of her mouth, where his lips lingered.

How unfair is life?

Half the worthwhile guys are gay these days. ):

Her lips formed an overexaggerated pout. She moved her head slightly, trying to meet his lips.

More than half, in my opinion xDD

He smirked and pulled back only slightly, his lips only millimetres from hers, close enough for her to feel his breath. He'd decided it was his turn for a quick tease for a change.

You're probably right.

This is such a depressing conversation.

She knew exactly what he was doing, and decided to move even further back from him, out of his 'two meters.' She poked her tounge out at him but said nothing.

xDD It was nice to think about Adam for a while, though.

Sorry about that, a really good movie came on :S

He rolled his eyes, "Alright, so you handle this better than I do," he chuckled. "But you do realise that what you're doing is just not allowed." He smirked and gently pulled her down again, close.

Last edited by a moderator:
Talk about a waste of genes. D:

Ahh. We went to the mall and the Internet sucks there. Haa.

I did get sexy new jeans.

She smiled in response. She just didn't like when he completely ignored her--like the time before. "Well, I think you owe me a kiss." she stated matter of factly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back