x.Chasing Sunshine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.. That's a toughie xP

I've told you before, it's hard for me to stay up late with my parents just across the hall. I will sometime, I was just really tired last night.

"Yes?" he replied, brushing a strand of hair from her face.

They're exhillerating. XD

that was highly foolish.

"This morning, when you said we would go to New York, to London, did you mean that?" She asked, nuzzling into his chest.

xD Like I said. Not. My. Fault.

OMG, I need something to read for my musical audition next week, and I don't know what to choose.

"Of course I did. As long as you want to go, I'll take you anywhere with me that I can. And I want to do that now even more than I did this morning," he said.

What are the requirements? Maybe I can help?

"So you promise we'll go someday?" she asked.

No requirements, just a passage from a book that's good to read out. Something DRAMATIC to show off my acting skills xDD

And, hell, I don't know what song to sing, either x3

"Yes, if you'd like to come with me, we'll go." He smiled.

Hmm. I was thinking along the lines of monolouges.

For a song--how about something from Les Mis--that might be a tough one though.

Into The Woods has some interesting stuff. Does it have to be from a musical? Or any song?

"You know I would love to go anywhere with you." she replied, smiling.

Any song. The problem I have is that my voice isn't a theatre voice. It's a recording voice, really. That doesn't mean I won't get in-- as long as they think I can sing, I'm in--, I'm just not likely to be good at a musical song.

"Well then, I promise, one day, we'll go to New York and to London together. And, hell, we'll go some other places, too, if you want," he said.

Don't Stop Believing, Journey

What show are you doing?

"Well, where do you want to go?" She asked, pulling him closer.

Ohmygod, Journey are one of my favourite bands <3

Seussical 8D

"Some other countries in Europe, maybe. I love France, and Spain. And I don't know why, but I've always had a certain want to visit Japan, it looks like an amazing place," he replied thoughtfully.

Ahh. You should do something by them.

LUCKY. We're doing Bye Bye Birdie. O:

She nodded, listening. She wanted whatever he wanted, because she hadn't exactly been to enough places to know what it was like. Besides, the whole idea of going anywhere in general was exciting enough for her.

That's depressing. It's quite depressing.

Seussical would be fun though.

She thought for a while, thinking about it.

"Venice." she said finally "Maybe Australia."

I'm just excited about doing a musical. We didn't have one last year.

"Venice," he repeated. "How romantic." He chuckled quietly. "I think I'd quite like to visit Australia, too. We'll see what we can do. Honestly, though, as long as I'm with you, like I said, I don't care where we are or where we go."

We did Cinderella last year, which I never want to do again.

D:

"I feel the same." she replied "I may have mentioned something like this before, but you make this place worthwhile."

Tarryn. D:

I love you but I can't add you on facebook for like 3 years. My mom found out when I last added TT people and blew up. D:

sowwiess.

"I love you too." She smiled and pulled him into another hug, much closer this time, seeing as they weren't walking.

Aha, that's alright, I understand :)

Brandon hugged her back equally as tight, enjoying the closeness. "And I'll never tire of hearing you say that, either," he smiled, pressing his face into her hair.

Ahhkay. I always feel so bad about it. ):

You can message me if you want. Haa.

Do you have Glee in the UK? The TV show?

"Good." she replied simply "Because I'll never get tired of saying it." She turned her head, kissing his cheek.

Not that I know of.. What is it?

"That's a relief," he chuckled quietly, returning the kiss. "So we're going to travel the world someday. That's an amazing thought. I still can't believe you're mine, even less that you really do love me."

Ahmazing. Like a musical TV show.

About a Glee Club. I'll look you up a link.

"I always will. Even when you get tired of me, I'll still love you." she smiled, laying her head on his shoulder, her arms still around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back