x.Chasing Sunshine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tamatoshu; Yeah, except that I'd keep lemons, I love eating them, which most people find weird xD

We just take Higher or Foundation papers at GCSE. We're also streamed into sets of ability, and I'm in all top sets.

"Hmm, well, now that you mention it, I do," he chuckled. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close against his side. "Female attention only makes me laugh, now. Except for yours, anyway-- that's why, I would imagine. I love your attention."

ooc:lolz same here

Jess walked across a street and sighed.

ooc again:i'm bringing in a new charrie...but shes really misterious so i cant fill out a forum muahaha

Lee saw jess and waved excitedly.

Ohh. I love lemons.

YAY TARRYN!:)

"Good." she said, her arms around him "Because I don't know what I'd do if you stopped liking it."

He kissed the top of her head. "And I don't know what on earth would cause me to stop liking it-- unless I went completely insane. If I've only ever been sure of one thing in my life it's that I love you, Avery, so, so much," he said.

She grinned, pulling him into an even closer embrace as they walked. It was actually kind of amazing how she managed to walk straight with him so close to her. "Thats very good for me, because I feel the exact same way about you."

"You have no reason to worry about that." she giggled, as they reached the car.

Friday. <3

Yess <3 It's been a long week.

Brandon opened the passenger side door for her, before getting into the drivers seat once again, putting the bag of food on the back seat. It made him think of the girl in the store again, and he laughed quietly. "How does it feel to know girls literally gape after your boyfriend?" he chuckled.

I know. I had a test in five classes. D:

Next three weeks will be hell though. PSAT classes at eight, rehearsals till sixthirty, possibly later.

Avery smiled. "Its definitely an interesting thing to see. Very amusing." she replied, after wondering how she would phrase it.

Ew. We've just been going over the boring process of writing our names on books, being reminded of school expectations and whatnot all week long.

"I wouldn't have said that the guy didn't notice you, either," he said with a crooked smile. "Sure, his jaw wasn't dropping, but then, you weren't shirtless," he snickered.

That's never fun. ):

Aeepp. The weather is amazing. It rained and thundered like he'll unroll like the afternoon and it feels great now.

"Well, it may have been a little awkward if I walked in without a shirt." She answered "Besides, I wouldn't have noticed either ways."

Sod? Like Murphy--the guy who was like if something bad can happen, it shall.

I heard thunder--my friend is sleeping over tonight. It shall be amazing. I should get in though before it starts raining.

"How exceptionally handsome you look tonight." she replied at once.

Yeah, pretty much.

I'm having friends over next week. Hopefully it won't be thundering then (highly unlikely), or rain (oh dear xDD), since we'll be having a campout in the den.

Was it just him, or did his face feel warmer? He had no idea why he would be blushing, but he still thought he might be, if only a little. "Thank you very much," he said. "But you are also exceptionally beautiful, I thought that from the moment I saw you."

It just started raining.

I live thunder. And lightening. Though I can understand why you'd get tired of it.

"I wouldn't say beautiful." she replied, shaking her head.

I think it's cool. We used to have huge thunderstorms in SA. We almost never get it here. I just don't want anything spoiling my birthday campout xD

"I would, without hesitation. And, as far as I'm concerned, you're wrong and I'm right. I'm sure the situation is much the same about me being handsome," he replied. He turned down the vaguely familiar road that lead to the beach and began the shallow descent.

Awwh. When is it? Are you gonna be older than me now? :)

Avery didn't reply--because she knew he wouldn't change his mind. She waited for the car to stop before reaching back for the bag of food and getting off, feeling her toes in the sand.

Haha, yesh. I'll be 15 on the 21st :)

Apparently, it's also the United Nations International Day Of Peace, according to my Avril calendar x3

But that's hardly important compared to the fact that it's my birthday xDDD

I gotta go. Niight :)

Brandon slipped his shoes off again, following her out. He ran up from behind and swiftly picked her up in his arms before falling back, purposely, into the soft sand, his arms wrapped around her tightly, but gently, chuckling quietly. "I hope you know you're not allowed to be more than two metres in distance away from me. The closer the better, of course," he laughed, kisisng her cheek.

That's true.

My birthday is on National Cookie Dough Day, and I am not sure which one is more important.

Niggght. It's like barely 12. D: You should pull an all nighter sometime.

Avery smiled, placing the bag on the sand beside them. "I'll try to remember." she smirked, entwining her fingers with his hair.

"Brandon?" she asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back