What's something you learned today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When your dogs break out of the backyard and your mother comes in the house panting and screaming, "KRYSTAL QUICK GO OUT THE BACK THE DOGS GOT OUTTT!" don't spend your time finishing a PM to Ksenia. XDD

60th page of life lessons, FTW!

Last edited by a moderator:
-- People love to hurt me. The little grade 2's were killing me today!

-- That someone has somehow made an account on TT called KSENIAISASLUT, used my email address, made a password of some sort and somehow made it logged in on MY computer. That's scary. Very scary.

-- I fail at all positions in netball apart from WA and WD.

-- I'm the slowest knitter ever. I can knit, but it's slow and tight.

-Michelle met a disgrace to the male population.

-Bradie makes up for that.

-Cathy can't sing Sway Sway Baby.

-There's an account against Ksenia.

I learned that my school actually does have sponges o_O

That sucks, now that guy doesnt have to buy them D=

^ That a lifeless maniac made an account called KSENIAISASLUT.

They don't know what they're talking about, Ksenia is a legendary hero! ^_^

Lawl.

I managed to change the pass for that account, cuz whoever it was used my email address. No one shall ever access it again, unless they have magical powers of hacking accounts.

Shaun and Zeeshan are making a website [i overheard conversations xD] and I'mma stalk them and find that website ASAP.

Maria is also in love with milk, just like me. It's an amazing feeling to suddenly feel love between you and an edible thing.

It's Mikee's birthday tomorrow O: and I gotta get her a present cuz she's getting me some random little thing from the Melbourne Airport!

^But I know the pass!

-Nao likes Bradie best.

-Jinjin likes Andy best.

-The majority of 6C girls like Andy best.

Blargh.

Heyya, I haven't dedicated in a while. Post 1500... For Ksenia, my true biffle. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back