What's something you learned today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned that peanut butter jelly sandwichs may look gross on the outside, but are amazing on the inside.

Yes, today was the first time I had a PB&J sandwich

[Never ever had a PB&J]

I learned a lot about how Christchurch's rubbish/recycling/organic waste is disposed of.

I learned that no matter what we do, or what Mr K says, he will never ever ever make Jen and myself a coffee for all the cleaning and slavery that we do.

Mummy has gotten me a birthday present and I know where she's hidden it, therefore I will soon go rummaging through the wardrobe to see what it is. I hate surprises.

-insterprimaryschoolnamehere- makes the worst plays ever. This one was aall about pirates and sea monsters and the actors had really quiet voices and it was just plain out terrible.

Just now, I learnt I'm rubbish if you want to know the date.

I was on msn with Ksenia, and I said " It's already 5th June for Michelle O:" and she said "lol same here" then I realised it was 5th here as well XD

Well. On my way to school I was talking to myself.

I worked out....

While I walk to school you are still asleep! [You being Ksenia, Maria, Carly etc, Aussies]

I learnt that oone thing can make Cameron angry "12:30 and 4:30" (We're planning on going swimming [me, Laura, Cameron, other Cameron, Lucy(not bff Lucy)and Hailey] and Laura kept reminding us the times)

That I hadn't lost my french homework :huh:

That if I need to buy bread for my mum on the way home I will drop in in the road and almost get it run over

Lucy (not bff) can run across the main road and not get run over. She is epic.

I can stand up and run behind the teacher when he's writing on the board then back again and sit down in Maths and not get caught.

That I got a 6c in History!!! YAY!

I learned NOT to do a scottish dance in public. Because someone will walk by and say, "That's pretty good! I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. xD"

Oh my gosh. It was so embarrassing. XD

I learned that our school as a horrible judging system for cheers for sports day.

I learned that MSN fails on me too often. It won't work. It won't even get me onto the starting and signing in screen. RAWR.

I learned that I shouldn't use matches for a loooooong while.

I learnt that My Brother made a sexual-harrasment comment to one of his workers. [He's in a group home, So he has like, workers and stuff].

I also learnt that No matter how hard My mom tries, duct-tape will not fix the lawn mower handle thingy.

I also learnt that My Grandma, who is visiting some relatives in Alberta, bought me the last two Twilight books So now I have all four. Well...hopefully she got the right books. I gave her a note on what to get before she left.

Another thing I learnt, is that The soap-opera Days of our Lives is getting really good! [And by good, I mean Sad] [For any of you who watch it, get a box of tissues for the next few episodes </3]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back