Marshmellow Delights

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay! Shipment! That was random too. So it was set EMS, has a pretty tracking number.... and hopefully I will get it in the 5-7 they said. That is going to be so fun when it gets here... I just hope I'm here when it does come. Oh and its one of those that takes CR2032....... Dur............. Good thing I just got more a little bit ago... :newmametchi:

:ichigotchi: My Gatomon and I are going on our clicking journey today. 12,000 steps/clicks til next big battle. Well, what I didn't click yesterday. Hopefully we add to the team today. I'm guessing I get another "digi-friend" in each area. I think I prefer Biyomon or Patamon next.

Before I met Gatomon, back in the ol' days... I think Biyomon was my favorite, but I liked Gabumon a lot since my best friend said that was her favorite. He looks funny on this digivice. Lol. Season 2 of Adventure, I started to like Patamon 2nd to Gatomon, being 1st. Now its kinda mix flurry with all the Adventure digimon with the Tamers/season 3 digimon added. Gatomon and Renamon were tied for a long time... Now its Gatomon, Renamon.... and then it gets kinda random, they switch nearly everyday.

Then I plan to marry the character on my IDL. Just not right now...

Note to self... Put away nice new batteries you just put somewhere "safe"

:tarakotchi: That dude is what was on my p1...... I don't care much for him. I never played one game with him....

:angry:

My tracking number lead me to confusion! What does "Undeliverable to addressee" mean? Apparently, it means crap happend and they can't directly notify me about it. *Dies* So I went to my local post office to see what the heck it meant... This lady called the other "main shipment and dispute amongst the cities local" yaaa.... She called the boss person there... Who basically told her, its in a slight dispute, it has some mystery goop on it as well as a few other packages do. I'm like.... GREAT. Then I was like..... I hope this digital pet is packaged like the tamagotchi connections.... Thank you for EMS Insurance.... Pufft.... on a older item.... eh. Now, I guess I'm waiting on the boss to call me about it. Rush, taste test that goop! Its bound to be food or shampoo on it..... Nuurrr. :ph34r:

Here is looking to Later today (HIGH doubt) or Monday........ Great. Tuesday has to be the latest..... EH.

IDL... Um star dude... x2 Not trying to care much for him.

Haven't played with Gatomon much. We haven't had anymore battles yet... D-power is like 85 or something though.

:puroperatchi:

We still don't have a call or an update online.... Man... I could be playing with it by now if it wasn't for the mystery goop! I know they are holding it for the reason of safety though. I just hope they let me know.... They will probably open up my box, inspect it, re-box it in a new box... and eventually, it will get to me. Things like this might just hit the news.................. Fun part is getting it before I need to work again. I guess I should notify the seller.... Eur.... I'm sure the goop wouldn't have come from them. They are a nice seller, which I'm sure many of us have dealt with... :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kirarin Revolution... I might watch it some more... (Current avatar if anyone is wondering)

Good chunk of today involved searching for stuff. My fluffy cat I still cant find.... Wasn't in the place I thought it would be. The last place I could think of.

Then.... Tinierme... I got back two of my 3 accounts....er) The 3rd one... I was trying to log into it, the user-name is "too long" So I'm like... What DID I make the login name as? From there, I was trying to snoop a bit, didn't have any success. Now I just need to figure what stuff was back then... That could take a while... Its slightly irritating...I knew it was probably the best one I had.... most creative anyway. NERF.

Meanwhile, Kutchipatchi is just like his older family... Gato didn't do much today....

HOT SAUCE?! LOL! That or anti-bacterial orange soap. That's so funny! I ended up going to get it at the next post office. Signed about 20 times for it.... I love it! I just turned it on and... put in my name and such... It talks.... AND clicks (as a pedometer) which is money? This is awesome....

Poor Kutchipatchi is getting bored... Gato is sleeping.... She sleeps in on days I don't work...

I'll take pictures of my new toy eventually. Looks like a Ipod though.... or a mp3 player, more then the Ipod... hehehe. It has inlays for decoration... Like the Tamago. I wonder if it signs songs too..... hummmm.... That would so SO epic!

Hot Pockets. Mine today said:

Let's say A ninja steals this. (this hot pocket) If you had a family value pack, (which it is) you wouldn't have to fight him, because you' have more. then the facebook link.... /hotpockets ....

Finally! A girl tama on my IDL again! I have paletchi now... Hope to keep in the top bracket of tamas. I don't think I've ever been in the bottom bracket yet... Ironic... I am not sure how well I've been careing for my IDL lately... Its been okay for the last few generations, but now I see how some people with a job feel when they are having a hard time getting better characters... I've had many of the top characters though, I am going for the lesser care ones anyway...

Then Gato and I plan to get a work-out in with my new kitty... (Kira-Toko)(I'm horrible with the kitty names, they are all kitty sounds. Nuurrr.) Had a scarf on this morning, my kitty... Gato needs some action, no battles.... really. I wonder who will join my team next....

I have Violetchi on my IDL now! Yay! I didn't expect her to show up this time... But that wasn't the first surprise this morning... My Naa-san was a turkey.... looks more like a chicken.... But, more or less, he was celebrating thanksgiving. I actually have my day set back on my IDL since it was a birthday one day... I never saw if it had an animation, I'll see it ToMo.

Other choices to make... I'm thinking of bringing another tamagotchi with me ToMo... plan to work all day... Being Black Friday in a toy store, Lol. I'm thinking my Tama-Go since it can communicate a futher back then the others... If a kid was to walk in with one, I would be likely to connect with them. Rare here...

I don't plan to bring my season 1 digivice with me... I might leave Naa-San at home too... Little girl touched Naa-San the other day. I almost slapped her, but I restrained and just told her "No hunny, please don't touch" Then retreated it into my pocket... I don't directly have a choice with my IDL, but that will be in a safe spot.

In all, I might only bring my IDL... but the tama-go idea is still there. I have a boy baby on one //With KuroMametchi and Lovlitchi/// ...Pipotchi on another, then Mametchi on another... Might break out my p2 vintage.... steal the back off another p2 or one of my p1 tama.... but I still can't screw the screws in... I'm not chancing that. Just some good tape... The 15th anniversary hatch is inspiring me... hhehehehe............

Today was epic fun! I helped open... had a fairly S.L.O.W. morning, but once 12/1pm started to come around.... So did the people. I know before I left, we made the record sales for our store today... Plus some. I wonder who is depositing that..... *Dies* Lol.

So after being told leave and stuff... after freebie lunch. (Whoo!) I went to do some Black Friday shoppin' of my own. I got an Minty Christmas coloring book. (Dur) Then I got some cheap dog coat things to put on my cat (who hates them... They don't directly fit.... Little small yet, guess she needs a large or an extra large) Shes pouting... I told her I got her a gift, but that she wouldn't like it. Then I got a special thing for my humans for Christmas... I'm not sure if I am going to put it on the tree now or later... Tree isn't up as of now.

I want to go Tama hunting....! But I didn't see any in Walmart or Target( Target has been out since the summer though, I'll let them off the hook for now) Might go into goodwill again, but the only digital pet I ever found there was a digital pet I already had. Not to mention one that is pretty boring to me, cute, but boring. Same character too... I haven't seen any since. I doubt they have black Friday deals... Might just go to my Grocery store again.... Every so often, they find older toys. I could go to our other Walmart too... but I doubt they'd have a tama... If anything, a tama-go I have 3 of. I don't directly want another Music Star either... I found a v4/v4.5 there once, together.

I also hatched my p2. I borrowed my back off my transparent tama p1 I just got... Just taped the back to the front, no screws.That way the tape wouldn't come un-done as it had multiple times before... He is a teen... set him at 6:08 this morning... Hatched 5 minutes later... Now he is a head with a bubble on top. I love how I forgot all the names.... Must be because of all the prices inside my head.

I didn't bring my Gatomon with me to work today. I couldn't fit it anywhere... My Kira-Toko fit in with my IDL/Tamago pouch (aka Camera Pouch) It was kinda pushing it, but with my IDL in its cover to protect it from the zipper-monster... I didn't play with them though. I had my Violetchi sleeping nearly all day... Naa-Saan was sleeping as a chicken/turkey... I asked a friend, she said it looked more like a chicken, so we called it "the chicken" since she didn't really know what it was (Like I) I did play with my p2, but it was pretty minimal. I know who I'll get already if I don't leave it alone in teen stage....

AND

I am still looking for my Kitty Kitty Kitten. Anyone who supplies me with an idea/place I haven't looked.... Well, you will get the epic feeling of helping me. I've looked under my bed, multiple times... If I have to move it I will.... In my closet, in my storage containers....(Multiple times) and I am CERTAIN I still have her (and Simba too)

Suuuuu. After I looked for hours yesterday... and today... I STILL couldn't find my Kitty Kitty Kitten..... I know I still have it. It just has to be put away someplace so safe, probably where I thought I'd find it again...... Probably with Simba.... Jeeze. Sometimes, I just want to slap my kid self. (Circa 8/9 years old) I had to have touched it and moved them... Alas, I will find them... In the end, I might just buy another one... Then if I find my Kitty, It will have a buddy. Its probably going to be glued to my side once (and if) I find it.

I've disciplined my p2 to 3/4. That's one thing I nearly never do. So that might change the tama I get... Lol. Doubt it.

IDL, Violetchi can marry now, but I might keep her around another day...

My Kira-Toko is an Octopus....? Wha.......?

And Gato... Is taking another off day...

Ironic... Looking online for a Kitty... The one I had is one of the rarest ones. Not to mention, the more expensive of them all. Hahaha............. Figures. If I get one, its going to be a different type of kitty then what I had.

IDL married this morning... She had a little girl. (A gift box girl, Lol....) Now she is kinda hanging around with me.

My P2 is still an Egg with feet now. Its 1/2 disciplined. So, I'm trying to play games with it and not feed him cake... Keep it fully happy and such.

Gato and I are walking a little bit, nothing major, but its rainy outside... and we aren't feeling like doing much.

Naa-Saan is still an Octopus... he seems really enthused about something. I wish I could read it.... Lol.

I finally got my second SM manga... I didn't see Sailor V 2 or 3 (so I heard)

IDL-Cactus girl

p2- Feet Egg

Naa-Saan and Gato... Well they hung out together... They didn't let me in on what they were doing. Maybe buying stuff on Cyber Monday....... For Christmas! Euu get your head outta the gutter! (hehehe, I went there too)

Stuff I didn't even know they did.... Now I'm watching all the stuff... I knew of Hatsune Miku and the Gang... but wow... and those "lights" are LEEKS, not normal/plain glowsticks... She is being displayed on thin glass, with multiple projectors around the stage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhYaX01NOfA

My IDL has Snow! Whoooo! Its so pretty! I went all 5 year old brain for a minute or two.... I love it! My p2 hasn't changed yet........... My Kira-Toko has the turtle character on it right now.... Cute. So I guess they change characters every 1-3 days... Gato, Shes going to work with me.

My location.... 6-10 inches?! Comming?! Nuuuu! Oh well, can't really control that.... Then ending in the morning. So, in a sense, I got lucky people are switching hours with me like crazy.... Lol. Gives me time to shovel and freeze. Oh and Mix of rain.... Want ice with that? How about wind of 20-35 mph? Nope.... Too bad! Maybe I should make Twilight Sparkle mad and ask her to melt all the snow I don't want to shovel. Lol.

Suuu... You know how you sometimes rub your tongue on your teeth... I did... Then I realized... I'm cutting another tooth! I was like Nuuuu.... Wisdom be gone! I forgot how weird it feels to have a new tooth coming in.... Puuft. My Christmas gift from my mouth? Joy. 1 of 4. Blah. Double joy, I have a dentist appointment soon...

All that snow was heavy. Lol. But I got my car out, whoop! I was afraid it wouldn't start right up... Nope. Perfect, like the summer. .... I went to the post office to get my cat because I got my mail already. I figured it'd be easier since I was working ToMo and I would have to come get it anyways. The dude "broke" a rule.... (Puuffft!) and scanned it and gave it to me. He kinda freaked when I told him my info AND my route number.... So... I got it and went got some pop since the roads were pretty clear. I came home...

I opened her box up... I was like... Wow. She needs some TLC. (She is an older toy so....) Admired her... then... The work began. I opened a pea sized hole. Started putting in pellet seed things; (For plush) Then added more stuffing ,closed her up...and now she is pretty cute. Plump and ready to cuddle. I brushed her with a McD's My Little Pony brush. I'm getting ready to surface wash her. Then eventually I'll take pictures of the little cutie.

BTW, I need a name for an Amber-Tan with White on her... Kitty. I'll probably come up with something soon.

My p2 changed... To the SAME character I always get! LOL. I think I fail... hahaha. Then Violetchi is soon to marry... Gatomon and I did a few battles yesterday. Didn't do much with little Turtle in my Kira-Toko.... He has a name. I fail to remember it.

Okay names that have been suggested to me. (And their suggesters)

• Meridian- FelazingAround
  • Blight- FelazingAround
  • Lily- ZuZu
  • Admin- Admin :ichigotchi:

I still haven't named my kitty plush...

I turned off my P2 since it has fully grown now...

My IDL got married to a KuroMametchi and had a girl. She turned into a Rolutchi. (The round cake roll...) I haven't had her much at all. I'm letting her sleep since I was busy after a certain time of my day.

Had a battle with Gatomon, but we lost since I didn't click fast enough. Oh well, needs more training... She got a little rusty. No more big breaks like that.... ha.

Kira-Toko... Its been a quiet day as the Turtle. I did click it on my belt while working today.

Trying to decide which tama to hatch... v4 or a v4.5 for a hatch. I haven't ran either in a while... I have spare batteries for them. My Kira-Toko takes two CR2032s... Eh. But it hasn't died yet... so I guess it will let me know when the batteries are almost dead...

*eye shift*

Someone here got me onto chicken smoothie. I'm addicted to that website too now. Lol.

Pet's name: Miku

Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Still SailorRosette there too... I'm still just randomly trading... so... um yush.

IDL has the mushroom hat girl.... er... now a lollipop hat and in hand tama girl now. Nothing really major has happened to my other pets....

IDL had a girl today. I'm wanting the 15th Anniversary Tamagotchi now. People know I am after them now... Lol.

I haven't done much with my Kira-Toko or my Gatomon the last few days... The Kira-Toko counts my steps and says stuff on the screen every once in a while... While I haven't really done much with Gato. I would have if I could hear when she went off.... but I kinda have the sound wires off now.

For the hatch I hope to be in... I might actually have my ID L and my 4.5 logged... Or just my IDL since it is on already. I'm not sure... hahaha. There was a idea I could have my precure stuff on, however, it would be nearly the same every 15 minutes unless I ignored it calling for me.

I bought myself an 15th Anniversary Tama... Purple. I'm really excited to get it... At first, I wasn't going to get one, but then when I saw it... I was like crap, I'm glad I waited. I was going to get the Tama-Profy... But I couldn't see spending that much when I could get another color screen tama for about the same... That and it looks huge. I will probably end up with a profy too later... but not right now. Jeeze I hope everything is in order for it. I would hate for something to be messed up. First time buying from a certain site... so, hopefully I can get it and have no problems with 'em.

So... I can connect my IDL with my 15th Anni version. Then I can get the characters that need connection, too. I'm excited! I get two color tamas, which I never thought would happen for some reason. so I'm thinking 4-12 days? Possibly before C-mas. Early C-mas gift! To me. Lol. I should wrap it... pufft, pointless! I'd open it up before I found tape for it....

ID L BTW, is Cactus girl. I'm not sure whom I'm going for, but they tend to get a little lonely without me during work... I need the lower care characters right now... I found out my last girl was one of the worse care tama girls on the growth chart.... Oops. Oh well, needed her too.

I have the Kimono girl now. Man I need to refresh myself with the names. Its kinda sad to me...

My 15th Anni has been mailed! That's so awesome! I'm really excited to get it. In a sense, I knew I wanted to get a 15th Anni, but I was thinking the Profy would be first. Nope... I do wish I had a tracking number, But I guess I can do without. I didn't want people to have to sign for it if it came since I would be a work (likely) Then I don't know if people would be home or not.

I was stalking online for images of it.... Love the colors. I wish I could see the pink "in live color" but... I don't think people have pictures posted of it yet. Is the pink like a rosy pink or like the soft pink...? That purple stole my heart though. Its perfect. I need to find tape or something to protect the 15th rubby thing. I should have stuff for it... On top of that, I need to stock my AAAs again. Lol. I'll ask Santa to bring me stuff........ :kuribotchi:

I really wish I had a tracking number right now... I didn't so with luck, nobody would need to sign for it "IF" they or I wasn't here if it came... Oh well, That was my great idea. I was snooping anyway online to see how fast airmail has been... Roughly 4-8 days. That is sometime during this week. I'll probably go insane taking pictures of it.

Meanwhile... I have my IDL sorta waiting to marry ToMo... She is like 7 or 8 now... Weird as I normally marry them off same day (with-in ours of) being a adult of 4 or 48 hours if they aren't in my book thing.... I added the strawberry pet finally... Now I need the Pink Puff bear... I'm pretty sure is Doremitchi.... I love seeing the snow on my IDL. Can't wait to see it on my 15th Anni Version.

I am far tired today... Gee... You guys know what that means... Not likely to upload images. (The camera isn't near me, put away)

So I got the Kimono girl again on my IDL. While my 15th Anni hasn't yet changed.

I connected the two together a few times. They took images together and it said "Now printing" ...? Okay.... But it did save the image, I assume that is what it meant. So... When I connect them.... They seem.... Slow? My purchasing on my 15th Anni seems a bit slow too... But I'll get used to it I guess. I was just curious if it was just mine or yours too. I know people are starting to get them in the mail.

BTW, it took 5 days to get mine Airmail.... Not registered or anything.

Yesterday, I bought a Fidget friend newbie/baby. Thought it was super cute. I was looking at it for a legit reason. What type of batteries it took. 3 LR44s.... But not realizing I had removed it from the box locks. (Easy fix...) but then I found I took it to work today! I was like... OMG, Love! I was playing with it all day... Then decided I wanted to keep the one I bought........(It was in my mind to keep it anyway).... I would replace the one I wanted to keep. After work, I went to where I found the first one again. Got seriously lucky. One left, Blue... So I grabbed it up. It was a different color then the previous one. My niece is getting the normal Fidget friend for Cmas. I was told she wasn't getting a "baby" one so I was thinking I would get it for her. My other niece isn't getting a fidget friend... I was thinking give her the small one and the thing I got for her to her sister.... But I'm not sure... It seems really uneven anyway.

Tinypic has advertisements in their captcha. IT must die.

ojf6zt.jpg

Here is my Kira-Toko.

xas855_th.jpg

Latest posts

Back