Marshmellow Delights

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My sliced apples have-eth deceived me! Gross! I ate two of the little package... Kinda like the ones you get at McDs, but not those... Those, if kept cold stay good for a week or two... Atleast here. But thats sorta sad...... I wanted an Apple... Boo. So now I'm pouting with the Teddy Grahams I have had... Kinda squashy but not too bad. Probably from being open and not being eaten so quickly. Oh well. Alas, I remain to pout. Hopefully those Apples weren't THAT bad... That will suck.

My IDL got married to a purple girl. Then had a girl. Now she is a Paletchi I think. The paintboard.

I can't make up my mind. Here I thought I might have last night... Come to wake up, I am unsure again. Then another thing is sorta in the mix right now too.................... BLAH. That I thought wasn't going to pop up until later.

HOMG. Seriously. Someone on another site offered me a Digivice (season 1) and a random tama (p1/p2) for a steal of a price... Catch is, they don't know if they work or not. Which is one of the reasons they offered them to me.... I fix older tamas and make them work again if they don't. Sometimes it doesn't work out so well, but most of the time I am successful... I see dust, maybe a little corrosion on one.... The other one looks like it needs fresh batteries. If they light up, that is a HUGE rush to me if they don't at first.

But this is the one kicking me.

I am interested in the season 1 digivice from BlackIris, She is being SO awesome waiting for me to make up my mind. I'm afraid I might take up the deal one of my other buddies made me.... I love fixing old tama/old digital pets. :wub: I find myself in a bit of a doozy right now.

*Dies*

Oh and the Tama-Profy isn't anything I want right now... I want to see it in action before I spend ... well $53ish on a non color screen. That's not even accounting for the games, if I see Melodytchi or Lovelytichi, I know it connects to my IDL... but If I go for another "new" tama right now, I want another color one.

Meanwhile, My girlie on my IDL is on the move! La-Gasp! Lol. I don't know what she is doing right now, but she gets hungry pretty quickly....

I have Memetchi... I had actually forgotten my IDL yesterday. It was in my bag after about 4/5pm by itself until it went to bed sick... I felt SO bad after it crossed my mind I didn't check it. I woke her up to give her the best care I could after. No, she wasn't mad at me, but she was a little sad she went to bed feeling hungry and no interaction either. Not to mention after she had her medicine, she still had a pile of poo next to her. I made sure today I got all her happy stamps... I really like the paint board animation they gave her. I'm not sure if it is different or not during the day though. I just guessed at that one, winging it since I didn't really want to look. I wonder how many misses I really gave her last night, I know the chart says 6, but It could have been much more. Or worse, me waking up to her being gone.............. Its been a while since a tama died that wasn't an ancestor tama. Or that one that happend to grow to be an oldie I really didn't want at the time...

Hey! Paragraph! A Real one... Shock!

On GPX+ I changed my name from LadyGem to Ditzy Doo. So Tamatalkers on GPX+, that is me. I'm really surprised THAT name wasn't taken. Hehehehe.

Today just got SO awesome! I finally got a job! Yay!!!! I start ToMo guys! Its going to be a few hours in the morning to start, then some evening training too. I already LOVE the manager. He really liked my personality, and my IDL. Muuhahahahaha! *Cough* Of corse I whipped it out, and DUH it was mentioned in the Interveiw at random. hahahaha. We got talking about stuff I like and he remembers having some stuff too. I hope I didn't look too, um, nerdy toy person. I even whipped out my plastic Digivice that came with my Gatomon figure YEARS ago.... LOL.

Gotta love what cha do yes?

He didn't know what Phineas and Ferb was. HOMG. HOW? its one of the most popular things out in the American world right now next to the MLPs. I also convinced him I knew lots of things that would attract more shoppers. Muuhahahaha! I will rule the store in 2 days, watch. (KIDDING) but I know I will add many more things they probably don't know of, as of yet, they will ToMo.

I will spot my fellow Tama lovers with the IDL on my belt. Pink Vinyl cheetah bag. If not on my belt, In my hands, Ahoy!

It gives my brain fuzzies to know the La Hooves, Muffin-Proof song gave me an edge. :D It just gave me a great, confident attitude. Thats for sure!

Today was awesome. Just pure awesome.

Since I didn't log my IDL... Today Memetchi became 4, and 48 hours. Then I was going to try the henshin place. Then I found another option. The music city!!! I arrived. I love it! Came back home... Then I looked to check the icons for grins, Music Notes. So I switched from Apples to Music Notes. I think I collected half of the characters.

She married the other day. I was kinda busy last night so I didn't log... But... We had a boy. I married Memetchi to a nut looking character. Now we have the star guy. We woke up seeing a Jack-O-Lantern in the main room.

Soooooo... Tonight I'm Closing. *La Gasp* Get to count some stuff, put stuff away, Vacuum... Oh, and they are going to give me Keys.=) Keeeeeeys. Lol. Work there only a few days and I get Keys, let alone I get Monday AND Tuesday to open by my lonesome. I'm sure my Tama will help with the heavy lifting. :p

I'm excited about all this Jobbiness. I got stuff in the mail, and a tracking number! Muuhahahaha! My secret reward for getting my job, and as fast as I did all of a sudden.

I should have my hours changed a bit... They seem slightly messed up. Revolt! hahaha. No.... But how are peole going to sell stuff NOT knowing what they are selling, Ne? I know what 75% of the toys are, what they do, stuff like that. I do have a fairly large army behind me too..... YOU GUYS! I highly doubt they do....

So, Popped back on to do a few things. I got my Keys. Whoop! Me and the Manager had fun doing stuff. Got confused, miss-counted, remembered something important... and realized I still suck at math. Which I do anyway... I will crap myself if I do it again though. Then I get to make a nice Deposit to the company bank too, Monday and Tuesday, Whooop! No closing for a while... Thank you GOD. If I can avoid it, I will. I would much rather open, I get too confused too easily, yes, I just started, I will get it but.... I WILL learn it, hopefully before I have another closing night. Lol. *Starts counting stuff at random* You wouldn't know why unless you were there....

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone want a popping peanut container? :p We sell 'em. One is out of the case right now... Gotta figure out which container it belongs in. Lol. Someone had one shoot out yesterday and put the container back.... Then I guess I am fixing some of the plush with a bad stitch closer. Good thing I sew I guess, Two already. Oh, need super glue........

I'm not sure what tama I will have by the end of the day, but I should be back later.

Bone Yeti! Weeee! Syfy, full of random crap on Halloween. Bone Eater I think, Steven King stuff.

Had another Potato. Then married a Chamametchi, had a boy. He is now Harunitchi? I am so out of it right now... Blah.

I'm thinking my Digimon IC might be fun to run again.... I think I have 102... Blue one. Either 101 or 102.... I don't know. Didn't think you could get Lalamon on that since I ran it many times as Gaomon....... So, maybe I will try to run it as a LaLamon... I'm not sure directly how to get her, but I guess I need to battle it and give it LOTS of plant DNA Charge.

I want to paint it pink... Muuhahahaha... I'm not going to, but I still want to.

Dear updating thingi, update.... Okay, it sorta updated...

And my Epic pony image isn't showing... Nuuuuu. But its awesome.... I made it, there is NOT enough Derpy.... Jeeze. I put the Pinkie gif on Twilight Sparkles' back too. Even if Pinkie's tail is right next to Twilight anyway. That face is precious. Screen Capture!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm0cxMYXUEU&feature=fvwrel

*Eye shift*

So, I randomly scared up a Season 1 Digivice on Ebay for a scare of a price.... Bought it. (Don't Ask) Got ferociously lucky I caught it. Deal was, they said it didn't work.... It beeped, so it worked so far... (I got it today) I cleaned it inside a little bit and now got to the start screen with character choice... I TOTALLY have Gatomon too! Eeep! Although 3/4 of my screen displays now... I need to figure out that other 1/4th of the screen now. Not to mention this is SO loud when you put batteries into it. So its hard to test my adjustments.... But atleast it "Works" now. Lol. I know the other 1/4th of the screen works because it was on when I started it to begin with to see what I was working with. Maybe tighten it somewhere that usually does the trick in the end. Not to mention its a color I've been wanting too... Its not Pink, but Blue... so close enough, that is normally my next color. I need to figure out how to muffle this sound when it starts, I know how to turn the sound off otherwise....

Okay, got 2 more rows back... I actually have more of the screen then I thought. I figure I will keep the batteries in place better with foam.... I wonder if I have something a bit tougher to use.... humm.

Then I have Kuromametchi on my IDL. I'm quite surprised I got that high of a character while working. Hur.

Okay, I have a good one for ya...

o1n4p.jpg

Mine is Blue... I didn't want to take a picture. The Red outlined part allows the whole screen to be displayed where it is Blue. So I apply pressure its fine... So I figure its not a real biggy right now. I will figure out something to make it have pressure there forever.

Now I have two rows gone without pressure now, on the edge... HAR. I'm bad, in the good sense.

The fun part... So I know these go on "Screen-saver mode..." But its going black or full on display... That's a good one. Lol. I push the top most button it goes away and Gatomon re-appears like normal. Irony, doing it now... Humm, yet another good one to figure out.

Then I'm sure I know how to turn the sound off it, but its not turning off, nor the menu for sound is comming on..... So uhh... What buttons is it really...? I am having fun NOT finding instruction scans for it... I figure I'll find it now that I've mentioned it now....

I wasn't holding the buttons long enough. Menu came up after me holding the circle and the top button for X seconds...

*Facepalm* This feels so backwards....

I believe it is a V2 season 1... Since it has Gatomon on it at the start.

Um, I saw Patamon nearly appear multiple times now... Uhh will he join me if I press a button or do something special? Or does he come once I beat the boss? I figure it is when I beat the boss... But this one seems quite different from what I'm used to. (My Season 2 digivice in particular)

OH, Kill Use the same button you use to attack with... Okay... I have Biyomon now too. I'll get 'em all. Muhahahaha. I love this thing SO much!

j621df.gif

It doesn't quite describe right now....

Rub my screen? No.......? Last resorts call for it.............

*Notes to self*

Fuzzies are evil, let them rein.......... {But hammer smash them in head.}

Nuurrrrr.

Flubber.

Not done with current project.

Fluttershy does NOT approve. (Nor do I)

IDL- Kutchipatchi.

What happened yesterday could have made anyone's heart drop in their stomach... Mine did. (Anyone who loves tamas or such) I was trying to get fuzzies out of my Digivice. This was the hard lesson.... I got them out and all, then started messing with the inside again... Trying to get full screen. Welp, ended up with less then I started with. Like a quarter of the screen left. It still worked since I could see the start up and Agumons feet... and everyone's feet.... Joy. So I keep fittling with it all day long. I ended with the full distance of the bottom showing and 4 side to side rows sorta missing. I could see the faces, blurred... But I knew I would take one more chance this morning to fix it. I went inside this morning.... Looked very hard for spots I may have missed. I found some... Me taking a deep breath. Making sure the inside screws were as tight as they possibly could be.... I closed my digivice up without the screws... Nearly perfect! About the same as I started with yesterday. I was like HOMG. Then I put the screws inside, which will be the last time as I vowed to never open it to the inside again. (Good thing since one of the screws I kinda stripped.... Its okay, but its near the danger zone for sure)I tightened these as much as I could as well. (Due to my personal vow) I placed the batteries inside and screwed the back screw on like normal. Hit the reset button and nearly crapped myself looking at the screen! One top to bottom row was missing! (Far right edge) Then.... I picked my Gatomon again in relief I fixed my Digivice again, for the last time. A few minutes later... I looked at the screen on screen-saver (Or lack of.... Black pixel army screen... still, but whatever) The last row that was missing was BACK! I have the FULL screen back now. I nearly screamed in delight, forgetting people were sleeping. So it works 100%.... er... 92% (due to the sound wires being... off.... No biggy, I know what they all sound like)

WOW. Big paragraph. Crazy no? But that was part of my day yesterday that Fluttershy wouldn't approve of. But now its fixed to my approval and I can see my digimon. I can now click to my content.

Today was pretty good.

I had my digivice with me... Got Agumon last night. I actually don't care too much for him, more since he has been in as a main character and "visiting" character so often... not to mention the one in the movie........ Which I think I should watch now that I thought of it. I have it on VHS (video tape!) I could have gotten it on dvd, sure I still can... Anyway... Me and Gato are enjoying our self together. I had her battle her future self... Future self won... even with past Gato digivolving. Oh well, It does have..... experience, beat a boss.... has most of the team too...

Ya my season 2 blue digivice is on too. (Always has been...) So is my season 3... and 4... But 5 got turned off once I got my season 1 in the mail. Lol. Poor s.5 digivice... Part of that is because it uses CR2032 battery... I have tons of LR44, a few CRs... but I tend to keep those for my connections and my other season 2 digivice... when I want wormmon on my party. (a v2 version)

On my IDL, I have Kutchipatchi. I think I will marry him ToMo sometime.

I have a p1 I might fix tomo too. That one should be much easier to fix then my digivice... not to mention, less screws.

doqsy0.jpg

My digivice. Meow! Gato is sleepin' right now... Had a busy day of clicking/working yesterday... So I'm letting her rest a bit. I'm curious if they really do go "black" when it is inactive.... My others go blank... I highly doubt it is suppose to go black... as its my only one... welp....

I figure I'll add more later... Trying to finish that Darkrai exploration on GPX+ .... I may release him since I have one already I got YEARs ago... (Which took... uh... atleast a year to hatch?) Back when they just spit poke-eggs in your party if it was empty and you were active on certain days.... etc. I sorta miss that... Oh well.

CAN'T Quick Reply!

Ahhh, the emoticons and text editing is back. Thank ya!

Suuuu.... Kutchipatchi.... um... didn't marry yet. I think today I will more likely marry him off. Its weird to keep Mr. Hungry pants around this long.... I want to go full out and really effect the change of my tama. (Exp if its a boy....) I haven't had a girl in a while.

Then, I am just clicking my Digivice. Love it to death.

I almost think I want to put a sticker on the buttons, just a bubble one.... I put a small gem from my Decoratchi package. First one I actually used one... Lol. (Stickers that came with the rubbery silicone cover for the connections) I haven't used any other stickers from that. I was just browsing my stickers and it kinda fell to me. I stuck it to the antennae thing... It fit the top, perfect to size. Its a little camo jewel (White basic jewel) Can't really see it unless you are looking directly at it. I'm not sure what color (If at all) bubble stickers I will put on the buttons... They are white and the shell is dark blue... Probably find just a clear bubble. The buttons seem just a little lower then I want, so that I figure will help it... I think I will look around... It will be really nice if I find ones that fit the oval buttons perfect. I guess I just want to personalize it a bit more.

I didn't fix that tama at all yet... I'm excited to fix that one too. That means another p1 in the tam. family. I only had 1 p1... I almost think this one is European? I don't know yet... really didn't turn it on much beside the egg screen. Other then that, it doesn't work.... unless you love the egg as a pet... it totally works.

:newmametchi: Dude. My p1 is in a Ocean shell? Or is it....? I have traditional baby... Food looks normal (Bread and Candy) The solders look original though.... So... The mystery is WHY is it an Ocean shell? It has a little thing like what is in the Angel (and devil) I assume. The game is guessing... So I'm pretty sure its still a P1.................. BAH. Did some tamas escape in Ocean shells? Did the one person switch them and do a good soldering job...Is that why it didn't work "Well" when I got it? Here, I've been freaking I got an Ocean... basically free.... The baby has a halo btw... Not really, but how the screen displays, it looks like it could. I think I'll out smart the screen halo... Some places look like pixels need help yet... but its not on the inside.

Isn't a Aqua with yellow dots an Ocean shell?

BTW, Dudes. If you have a cat... Keep your tamas someplace safe.... Most of the tamas I've fixed came that way to me... Lol.

https://i42.tinypic.com/inxq53.jpg

Okay, they say its a p1 from Pixel Zoo... But, why does mine has a motion/tapping sensor... Really?

Still wondering why my p1 has a motion sensor... Does anyone else have a p1 with a sensor inside it....? It might be possible someone was trying to do something with this tama... but why would it have a sensor inside when its needed for another tama... Did they switch shells or what... I figure I will be asking this question to myself for a while.

Meanwhile, The tama is growing like a p1 should. So ultimately, its a p1... with a motion/tapping sensor inside. *Shrug*

Then I finally married Kutchipatchi... Had another boy. I'm trying to ignore him a bit for now...

Then, as a temporary thing... I put gem stickers on the buttons of my digivice... It makes the buttons easier to push and faster. Digivice kinda looks funny, but until I get to the store and get some stickers that look better... I figure I will leave them on or put them back away. I only had one digi-battle today... we beat it. I guess that is it for right now. I clicked it roughly 1,000 times then people came into the store. I figured it would be better to not play with it. I did find another person who knew what it was..... and the domo-kun too.

Anyone need a tab... xD I pick up like 10 per day I work.... But uhh... Shipping that might be funny... Lol.

Who let the wind out...? really... Maybe a bit much at once.... Oh well. While I was at work, We have a scanner... I scanned my IDL in connection mode... nothing was recieved. My IDL saw the scanner.... Lol. It was sorta funny.... I would have laughed so hard if it really connected some how.... He is a Star dude now. Then I thought my p1 would change, but not yet. Whatever... Guess its not time.

I haven't really played much with my digivice today. Gato has a bit of a cold.... at-least, that is what she told me... she wanted more sleep, I'm sure. Gato also told me she didn't like the gem stickers I put on the buttons... Look for cooler ones.... ones that don't block her view and match.

Suuu... My p1 is the ball with Kutchipatchi's mouth. I'm not remembering names of many tamas right now... too much glitter and pony on the brain. So it changed this morning. I forgot it takes longer then the other tamas I have been running. Oops.

Then IDL guy hasn't changed yet, will later... I realized I better stop messing with him if I don't want another Potato or Kutchipatchi....

Then Gatomon and I plan to have a nice day of clicking. I love her. Past and Future version, she is my selected digimon. (Season 1 and Season 2 (v1)) It looks like my digivice isn't the only one that goes black on screen saver (or lack of) based on google searches...

Okay, Reward for anyone who finds MY Kitty Kitty Kitten in my room........................... That and my Talking Simba.... I swear I know where one is, but Simba is never there...............

1679mk8.jpg

I remember having THAT kitten exactly. I know I cut the fur around her face to be short, but everything else on her is long and white. Super Clean, super soft, Purrs, and I named it "Cuddles"

Obviously, you guys aren't in my area... Let alone my house (etc) but maybe channel your thoughts to where I put those guys. I would think Simba is under my bed, right beside it... While I'm unsure other then the fact I know my Kitty is somewhere in my room. Yes, I could just buy both of them online.... But mine, I did stuff to... Simba's top mane has been cut since I had apple juice (or some-sort of juice) on it.... Gosh, I hope I find them... Regardless if something else happened to them or not.

I'm not having any lucky finding my Kitty... I figure they are both in the same spot... Its weird, Those ones I want are the ones I can't find right now. I am hoping they are together when I find them. I hope I find them.

My room is a toy store's worst nightmare, more product, everything from the 90s... and a huge amount of My Little Pony on display...

Lots of boxes. All I can say about work today. Lol.

I beat the first boss on my digivice today. I hit him 3 times... and he left... Really? I don't need to fry him? Blah... Oh well. I fought with Gatomon as Angewoman. We hit him 3 of the 4 times... He was faster, once. I tried to digivolve her furthur... but failed. Magnamon? Gee I'm rusty... Perfect time now to watch that movie... Weee. Maybe my CD from it even..... Whoop!

I turned my p1 off... The buttons are hard to push... let alone I got the ugly dude again. haha.

My IDL should be able to marry... I have a little prince dude. Not so needy... Likes to play games, but they raise slowly....Thats because he likes his toys better.... Ahh... I see. .... Dotting!

But really... The Army did call, They did say they want their army back.... Their army of My Little Ponys...

Ponys are very powerful, especially the Friendship Is Magic ones... Have you not seen the internet Meme?!

π = 3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510 ...

I just got something for myself. It appears to be an older digital pet... but not that old.... I was searching in Tamagotchi search and found it. It was from one of my anime.... I was like... I never seen this before. The character looks cute.............. I processed a bit. I was like... Oh... What the hey.

On the other hand... I was lookin' at the Kindles and the Nooks.... I think I am going to cross my fingers that my mom gets an upgrade on her Ipad so I might be able to have her older one.... (Riiiiight) Eh. But I know I need to save money anyway... My first gift to me from me, from my actual paycheck... Its that digital pet... I'm excited... I think I paid for ems, but it was.... cheap? Say wha...? Thats funny... But I can stalk it and have another person sign for it if I'm working.

Latest posts

Back