Marshmellow Delights

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I turned Marshmellow on today. Its a paint board.... I completely forgot names. *Sulk* Its the paint board...

Ironic, I come across multiple Kyubey plush.... didn't buy one. Now I want one... The place that I wanted to buy from... Has them online, slightly more... and shipping.... welp, about equal with the price they wanted a the convention. ha...... aaa... Next question... Buy and wait? Or wait and then buy....? Two different questions. (Buy now, or wait a little and buy later....)

I've poofed in from some english speaking place... To say... "Hi"!

That was boring... I should totally be in bed by now. I don't want to. I have this song stuck in my head... I only know parts of it too. I can't sleep with such music as this in my head. Human, Ellie Goulding. I love this song... Its so beautiful. Its a good song to listen to.

I'm hungry... Hungry for art... and a Kyubey plush ... Its offical. I'll have another attempt at making one before I buy one... Its so much more rewarding when you know you've made it yourself. Right? I was pretty close... not quite though.

My Marshmellow went to bed about 5pm... I forgot how I set the clock. Set for other times.... I mean, I remember, but I changed it to be early... (Early for bed anyway) I need to remember to change it before I really do go to bed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Human behave yourself,

you have burst at the seams

let it all fall out open your mouth

often I lie wide awake,

think of things I can make

but I don't seem to have the parts to build them

Human I wonder why you're a better make than I could ever build or create,

you know not love or hate

I am so scared of what will kill me in the end for I am not prepared,

I hope I will get the chance to be someone,

to be human,

look what we've done,

look what we've done

I would give my life, to be human

I would give my life, to be.

Human I'm trying to come clean,

I will be a better me,

I will not drink until I'm dead

I'll make the most of it.

I don't know what it's like to be alive,

to say goodbye,

to cry a thousand tears because my ears won't listen

Human I'm trying not to lose my faith in you,

I've sussed out all that I've seen through,

I've sailed an ocean

I am so scared of what I'll look like in the end for I am not prepared,

I hope I will get the chance to be someone

to be human,

look what we've done,

look what we've done

I used to hear it all so loud,

the sound of my heart breaking.

The truth is waiting to be found,

I trust that I will take it

I would give my life,

I would give my life,

I would give my life,

I would give my life,

I would give my life, to be

I would give my life, to be (human)

Is it weird to have the cat that hates you staring at you at random...? This cat has hated me most of her life.... and she is staring at me like she wants something... *Confused*

Today I got a CD.... Its been a while since I bought a real CD, not a internet saved files on a burned disc... I'm not sure what songs I like yet... I like the later songs, but the first ones.... I probably like them though.

Then Marshmellow. Its still on but I can tell I haven't played with it in a while. I now have Violetchi now. I need to remember to check on her more often....

I didn't make a second plush yet... (Of Kyubey, Attempt two) I want to... but I also am fighting myself on one of the actual plush. *Sigh* I do wish I bought one now at the convention. I really wish I bought the super cute one too........... I thought it was over priced, according the the internet, It was actually pretty fair. Atleast half off. Neh.....

I'm really trying to make up my mind on the plush I made. Everything but the ears is correct. I can add in the Kyubey ears, but I don't directly want to... Which means I make another one. Which I don't directly want to because its messy, annouying to cut all the pieces.... Another thought is to buy a plush already made... Edit it as much as I can to make it look like Kyubey.... Which would probably be easier.... IF I could find similar fabric matching the plush I buy. The one I am thinking about, I don't remember seeing any fabric quite like that. Which would make me figure out alternates... (Different fabric) and the fabric I have... I would need to cover nearly all the plush to make it blend............. which wouldn't include the head. Which would need to be..... Or.............. Glue.... EH. I really rather not. That is sprinkled in too... which means, I would likely be building a body anyways if I didn't find a plush with similar plush fabric....

*Glare*

I made the body near perfect for this Kyubey look-alike... alas, I messed up the head... like 3 times! Oh well, I need to make the head as adorable as my other one... I just need to remember where to place the extra ears. I plan on sewing the long ears into the shorter ears at the bottom... Then sew them in as I normally would... More sideways though.

Here... I am forgetting my IDL again.... Boy I feel bad.

I ended up buying more fabric for this plush I'm making of Kyubey.... nearly. Hopefully it is enough to look like the little devil. Otherwise, I will buy a plush....

Lets start with Kyubey... I made it. But the ears are sewn on backwards. (The cat ones) Oh well, Its now derpy... That's okay. It still looks like Kyubey's chibi devil child. But all white.... and I was going to add eyes but.... I sorta forgot to. I found brown creepy eyes, but I have to cut the back off and glue 'em now.

I still want the plush I put down at the convention..... *Sulks* I should have gotten that... I knew I'd change my mind.

I bought one... So much for fighting the pressure. hahaha... I'm sure I'll love it to death.

I have Violetchi on my IDL. Poor thing wanted to leave again this morning. I could have sworn she had a costume at the Henshin place..... um no? Otherwise, I'm not sure when she will marry.

The Kyubey has a tracking number already. *Stares*

Those things are super cute... I should name it.... Something cleaver.

I wonder if anyone would be weirded out if I carried it with me... Or if I was to find someone who knows what Madoka Magica is........ This one store.... It knows what Precure is. Lol. Two birds, one store? Crazy........ Yay, I totally switched topics mid-way. Sorry.

Suuuu Kyubey is an hour away. I should have it monday. Then I will mull it with some favorite plush. Those are... Porun, puppy-fox melo, eevee, a few plush I made and... Kyubey. I wonder what will creep my mom out first.... Eyes or ears? Probably the eyes....

I was showing my madoka figure to a few people in my family... They said they like it. They'd buy one... I'm like great... I think... But they watch the show... It will flip them out. It got me a little but it was very good. They would freak over the guns Mami pulls out.. Then everyone else after her. Maybe not the guns themselfs, but the numbers they have.

They liked my precure keychains too. They like the fluffy... Madoka would creep them out while precure would look funny... Childish... Which it could be at any moment of a fairy showing up. Lol.

Violetchi... She is around but I was busy... Most of the day. So I played a few games with her and she is catching some z's. She might marry soon. I hope she finds the right guy for herself.

I hope the mail comes early ToMo.... Meanwhile, I'm burning time with my music. (Kyubey Plush.)

I have a Rolutchi I think on my IDL.... The roll cake. hahaha. I don't think she likes me too much.... I haven't played games with her since she was born. Oh well...

Happy April Fools.

Been on Aywas catching ... item pets... I wonder what will happen next.... If they will still be pets, turn to normal items, change to other (normal) pets.... or rampage for a few days.... There was a Derp pony.... yay.

Kyubey is here. I love him. I was out of the house when it came... so did on of my mom's things. My mom saw two packages..... She is like my thing is here! Then wondered what the other was... I said... "The squishy is mine" Then she looked in the little side hole. (Someone peeped!) It was okay, protected. It was probably a oopsie. Anyway, I opened it up. My mom wanted to look at it. (Seeing the ears flop) Then she looked at the face. "These eyes...." hahahaha! Uhh ya.

I have the character that looks like Ponytchi...... She is sleeping.

Been playing on aywas tons. I got my first custom. It was from the Husky Custom day. Its a few days old, but I don't think I said anything about it. I'm working on a second husky custom for grins. Maybe I will get another chance to make the other husky...

Aywas addict... Hahaha.

So my idl got turned off.... I just wasn't feeling it this time around.... Two worst care tamas in a row comming back.... Well you get it. They will be back sometime. I should play with my 15th anni soon too. But not now... Sigh...

Yesterday I didn't have a Tama on. I played with my season 1digivice though. Gato needed some love... Maybe more.

Today... I turned on my tamago... . My blue one. Just trying to grow pippotchi. Play my figure games.

Bored... Why is Derpy my photo for somethings but not for others? haha... Oh well. It will change eventually. (To Derpy, from Peach)

I kinda want The Hunger Games book... Although I think wikipedia did a great job of spoiling it.... (The ending... ) Then I was looking at local stores that had it.... They listed all 3. (Well... okay....) But summaries of that and the 2nd and 3rd books.... *Facepalm* Well I figured the 2nd was something like that but... Dang. I didn't even get a chance to look at the prices let alone trying to avoid the Spoilers...... Google... Figures. Too much info for their own good.

I went out and got the cheapest copy of The Hunger games. I have read to the first page.... The worlds ugliest cat.... Then laughed. But I know the book will probably have few inside based on what I saw online.... I can convince people to go see the movie if they read the book.... That looks like a quick read too... At least for me.

I am missing the living crap out of one of my friends... I haven't spoken to her in quite a while. Seems like ages... I tried to multiple times but I don't want to say she is ignoring me.... I really miss her. She was one of my best friends... *Sigh* I guess collage really does that... tears people apart... aside from moving to another state too.

I tried to re-install Windows Live.... Like I have people to talk to on that anyway. Only my one friend. We could chat all hours too... Microphones, no phonebill to run up.

So my Tama-go married. Napotchi I think. I'm just waiting for the baby and hope I don't switch it off like I always seem to. The slowness I am over already though. another day or two for a baby....

If you have a Ipad/smartphone... Look up Tiny Monsters. Its pretty fun.... A farmville-ish version of... Marapets... but not quite? Its gotchi-like though. I've been playing it a good chunk of the day.... That and Aywas.

I am on chapter 11. The hunger games.... Interesting... But I'm sure it's about to change dramatically.

My tamas are off again.... I really must be picking the wrong ones.... Well to play with currently... Pikachu is on. I do have others on but not on me.... My favorite are the pedometer pets. Meaning the pikachu and digimon pets. I have thought of having my Digi daemon on though...

Lol. My nieces....

Oh. My first "payed for custom" got accepted. The lepu.... Minus horns. It aywas.... I'm really enjoying that site. Working on a few more customs to submit. I have a metal crystal and a fossil egg to use yet. My metal will probably be a melo.... While the fossil has less choices... A Scorpio thing....

Happy Friday 13th....

Just got a happy meal... It was good. Had only a few hours of sleep.

I do want a Tamagotchi on... But I'm not sure what one. Maybe a p1 or p2 or an angel.... but I don't know. It's driving me nuts not knowing. Thoughts have been turn on my Acara neopet one.... It likes batteries. Then name it kyubey.... Lol. I wouldn't mind having multiple tamagotchi or digital pets on. But that usually doesn't do well for some.... Idls taught me that... Hope I make up my mind.

I'm suuu tired. Maybe a nap will do me some good.

I am so confused that an tama isn't on yet. *Sigh*

I sorta made a outfit for my Plush Melo... Wasn't the intention though. I messed up in the same spot 3 times... Didn't realize until it was too late... I did decide to try to save it though. See what I could do with it... Not much in the end. At least it looks cute on my Melo.

I'm trying to design this one pet for aywas.... I'm comming up with some cooler designs but not what I want. I think it might end up lava or something.

I'm going on a trip... for like 3 days... I'm not really sure with if what I want to bring with me will be enough... *Sigh* I really don't want to take so much but If I want to go, I have to. Here is to hoping I don't run into a huge GOB of tamagotchi... (As in older, I can control urge if its a v5 or newer....although I wouldn't mind another celeb) I did run into some older tamas last time... Confusion as some were v3........... Oh well.

Then I want to take my Vid camera... No, I don't share my human images of myself.... Last time people had a heck of a time getting images from glass/plastic cases... one swipe with it would be better. I just need AAAs again. (Which I don't want to buy as I'm trying to save money...Lol. Painful)

I'm still not deciding on a tama just to play with... I doubt it would go with me on the trip since my Monkey pen (LPS) was annouying and I barely played with it... I was just trying to unlock stuff. This is probably driving me more insane then I originally thought.... *Facepalm*

I was sent to the store to get some food yesterday... This food store had new stock. Blind pack pony! Whoop! I settled on buying just one... (Sure, I'll be back...) I got ANOTHER Sparkly Pinkie Pie! Lol! Its official, Pinkie is Def a favorite. I thought it was a wing pony... I was hoping more for Fluttershy but, I happily accepted. I had to laugh about it. I think it made my day better. I think now I will get some wire I can wrap around her for a keychain. (No holes! Ruar!) Of coarse, carefully placed. Maybe go with my Hatsune Miku keychain. I also bought some puddy stuff (Cheap! I wanted the case...haha) 2 things of small markers (Also cheap, very packable)

I agree I need pictures... But I wont edit my posts and such for you. Its my log for a reason okay... I really don't want to be rude... Okay.

Oh and I finished the Hunger games.... I now want book 2............... But as a paperback? We only have hardcovers where I've been looking. *Dies laughing*

I guess that's better then what I have been typing.

I went to the store... Bought some Wire, some Hello Kitty magnets to color, then I broke down and bought the hardcover of H.G. 2... At a lovely cost of 17.99 .... I might have gotten it cheaper elsewhere. But I was over seeing there was only hardcovers around here. Atleast I know I will read it. Yup, spending money now... I just hope I can save a good chunk of during and after the trip. I don't think I spent that much last year so I think I'm okay. Its more spending for entertainment for the road over just spending... although the puddy and the mlp was random spending... Lol. Horrible...

Thank you guys for helping me decide. I really appreciate it.

So my angelgotch it is. My English would make me fret.... Otherwise it was going to be my p2. I hope the vintages will stay on....

Not on yet but will be soon. My aywas is calling....

That Easter event is entertaining me... I found 1 psd to color. If I'm on it on the iPad.... I actually don't want to find any... My saving would be messed with.

Ruuuuur. Someone asks me to do something on the and.... Um.... Guess now or never was more like it tonight.

Anywho... My angelgotch is on. Everything sems like its going steady for my angel.

I got a custom pet on aywas in the egg! Yay.

My angel is a bird? It's cute... Don't think I had it before... That's okay. Just trying to keep it on until the weekend is over... Thinking I want a pause tama with me... With it. Likely the v1 if anything.

I mowed some tallish grass today... What made it more fun is that is was wet... Sorta. So took me a bit longer. Then I put sticks into the ground because people can't see lines where I mow.... Which is also property lines. Jeeze! Look! They made the part they mowed look like.... Poop. People told me to do it so at least a thought would go through when the company mows the next time.... They are still going by roughly 10 year old property lines.... I've told them multiple times too. It's more annoying if you were to see it... It would explain all of it... Anyway.... Still need to trim around the house.... It's quite tall... lol. AVOIDing....

Then cleaned my moms car since it is what we are going to ky in... So she has no idea I did that... Got mine a little too.... Me avoiding the trimming.. Lol. But it looks better then it did on the inside. Too cool yet to just wash it.... Oh well.

Just checked my angel... It's the older fat tama. Lol. Must have missed something. Oh well.

Watching the legend of Korra... I missed A LOT of avatar last air bender... I barely watch book 3 I think... Sigh... Back watching.... Korra is the child of aang I assume.... Someway... I'm very confused... I figure she is hanging with the other people's kids... Uh too....... 70 years though.... Adds more confusion.

Man! I feel like I got so much done.... And I haven't done That much really... Good to feel that way anyways.... Now I'm trying to figure out what I want for dinner... Linkin park bgm on weather channel. I love when they do that.... Mornings and evenings USA.

Uhhhm... I watched the mlp wedding. I liked it. I'm not directly for the songs but they felt out of place to me... I mean, the songs fit but.... Well I don't know really...

I wore shorts. It's been 2 or 3 years since I wore shorts. I hate shorts. I wear pants year round... I wear skirts more then shorts... But not often... Just more so then the shorts. Part of it was because I got some nice sun burns one day I was helping someone outside for an hour or two.... They hurt.. Nuff said.

I got a travel bag last week... The harujuku girls cheeseburger mini stuff. It was 49.99 when we got it for 14.99! I though it was crazy good considering we have a trip comming....

Plan on taking the iPad with me... And my ds. I just hope we have wifi where we are staying.... Random trades... Random battles... Maybe.... But it will be an as-is battle.... Whatever I have to battle.... I think I have one contender... But otherwise... A base fight. Easy trades for ra.ta.tas.? I have one but hatching eggs is a pain....

I was looking for my SD card... Found it right in place. (Which is good because I also use it for my IDLs) Put my SD card in my Video camera. Then I plan on taking pictures that way... its better then my camera. (Which is limited to only so much) I'm sure they might both come anyway.

Suuuu.... My angelgotch passed away... uhhh... changed to be naughty... I turned it off... I'm not that good at all at the game. I'm sure that was part of it. No other tama is on. Pikachu however..... Is very well on. People have spotted it and commented on it. Its sorta funny.... There are still believers here after-all... Tamas/Pokemon/Digimon... I always get a comment on my Digivices... Sometimes I just wear my Season 2 without batteries... You'd be amazed on the random comments... haha...

Latest posts

Back