Marshmellow Delights

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love CardCaptor Sakura... So many memories from the KidsWB Edition of CardCaptors..... *Sigh* I'm on Ep 40, started at 35, since I don't have the 2nd set... Except I do have the last volume of the Dvds. The last changes of the cards....

Which reminds me, didn't play my CCS game today....

I re-painted my Kero on felt again. He didn't dry dark enough.... er, yellow enough. I did it on a bright pink felt. I still need to re-paint his wings and put the clear coat on it.... I think I might put glue on it like I did Sakura... Ya... weird to do.... but I do that sort of stuff. I want to put it on a bag or tote.... But I want it to show well. I figure the purple would work, but around here, a purple tote is rare... So I might as well make one myself.

I gave my cats spoiled cat food... They went nuts over it. I was trying to get my cat's attention before I gave some to her. I put all 8 containers on the floor (Sealed) and said choose... She was still sitting down. I brought two to her so she could see... She was like... OMG the good stuff! So then she follows it down to the floor where she met the other 6 packages on the floor. So, she was confused... I still asked her to choose. (Lol) I ended up picking for her because she acted really confused. These cats are pigging out on them too. Eating like a dog...

I would die happy if they had a Kero Digital pet.... With Kero and Suppi inside.... Double Epicness!

I want to play with a different digital pet... but ... I can't choose.

*Starts playing with Clow sealing wand.... (Bird Staff)

I just watched 40-46 the KidsWB CardCaptors version. I didn't want to read subtitles... and... well... I figure its mainly the same anyways. I miss having KidsWB, It totally sucks... They had the better of the shows after Fox left its branches to get cut down. (FoxKids,FoxBox...whatever....)

I finished my Sakura and Kero on felt... Now I just need to figure out where to put them. I want to put them on something I can still remove them off of... I need to get cleaver with some clear thread... I highly doubt I have any though. *Facepalm* That or use safety pins which are a lot more visible. Have tons of those... I'm still looking for a good tote bag to put them on. I was thinking of sewing them on, but ... I decided not to. I also was thinking of making a tote bag... I just having been much in the sewing mood. Not straight lines anyway... I could convince people to make a simple one for me, but I think it'd be better if I did it. I should just use a sewing machine, but the one I normally use hates me when I touch it. (Partly because the thread gets stuck or I forgot the foot to be down or a certain version).......... I would love to use one of the newer ones.... *Auto Foot Down....* Lol.

I slightly put some of my fabric and bags for projects away. *Gasp* and moved some of my storage containers.... I have a floor again.... Lol. Riiiight. I have so much craft stuff in my room. Not to mention my Anime invasion and my "My Little Pony", Invasion zone. I have a few things yet to put away... but its a shock for me to organize my projects, collections, invasions.... I think I made my bed too. (But I normally do that) I need to figure out a cleaver way to display my tama stuff though. I almost want another storage container for my special stuff currently on the.... Floor. *Gasp* I will fix that soon.

I need a bookshelf. My Manga and Avalon books are exploding.... Soon to add the Warrior Series.... (Yup, the cat books) My poor book shelf on my bed is stuffed full... The Sailormoon books aren't directly helping.

Speaking of Sailormoon.... Is anyone else's book 4 have a slight error? As in... It repeats a part of the book? I think its right around when they met Pluto..... (The new editions, On the 15th of every other month)

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally got a tote bag... Pink, not purple... but it does it justice. I put my Sakura and Kero on it with some flowers. I also made a piece that said sakura on it. Actually I made two, but I liked the first one better. I want something else on it... I can't decide on what though. Sakura is about the size of a soda pop can, Actually it might be a bit larger, not by much though. I might add another flower, but it needs to be nice looking with the others.

The next question insues... (Again and again) What tama/digital pet shalt I run? I keep thinking I could run my Labo Warming egg again... I am always welcome to my digimon being on. I could just turn on multiples of my digital pets... One tama, the Labo Egg, and a digimon. ... With Pikachu. That might be too many considering only Pikachu has been on... and the ocasional digimon shaking day.

I didn't even start to decide what pet to turn on. Pikachu must be getting lonely... Maybe I will connect him to my Gold or Crystal....

I'm trying to figure out how to catch "Song" on my CCS, but I obviously am not turning my game on at the correct time. I have all the bells removed and I don't think I can get another until I catch "Song"

Suuuu... Invested in my CCS again. I got a little bag and a figure. I hope they are cuter in person. I'm real excited on the bag. I haven't ever seen one before like that. Its gorgeous. It will make a good mini pouch to be slipped into my tote bag with my Sakura and Kero on it. I am calling it finished. I will probably put my Tsubasa Sakura on the bag too. It looks really cute. Got it for a steal a while ago.

I have my season 1 digivice with me. Been kinda clicking it. But not much considering I have been ... inking? Uhhhmm.... I printed a picture out. Then put some glitter glue on it... Then normal glue on it.... already glued on a bag I've had. I'm just crossing my finger it dries and doesn't blur the image. So far... It seems okay, but, parts are getting brighter (Whiter)

I was reading our local news paper... Saw something that made my eyes get big... I saw a scholorship named after somebody I knew. I read about the scholorship, then, I read the __ scholorship was named after... the boy I knew since 2nd grade. Then it said, in 2009, he passed away... but I never knew that. Never heard of anything happening to him. Given, its 2012, not knowing this long.... well... Its sad. This person was actually a person who I considered him as a friend. I looked at his name before the text about the scholorship.... I was like, Man, I haven't heard about this kid in a while.... Then read it... I swear my heart jumped down to my stomach... I guess we were cool with each other but other then riding the bus together.... We didn't really know each other... We did to the point of same classes, what we like and such... but... from a point... One of those few people who was kind to everybody. I wonder what happened to him now.... You loose contact with people as you grow up.... Go to different classes, ride different busses, get driver lisecnse.... etc. I read the obituary... He died of a tradgic accident. But it doesn't directly say what...

An obituary is a kind send off. Who they were and who will continue his memories. Many times found in a news paper or digital registers of family.

Anyway.... so, that was certainly a bum out for today.

So now... I watched the first CardCaptor Sakura movie... Like a weird English sub with the Cardcaptors voices. (Lol.) Regardless, I watched it. Ironically, I think its the first time I watched it. I plan on watching the others soon too. I'm so in love with CCS right now. My printed picture I glued to a bag btw... looks like it might crinkle a bit, but it look like most of the crinkle/ripples are on her overcoat or cape thing. (Revelations Volume 18, outfit)

678n02.gif

m75e6b.png

Yes, I love these. Thank you, good night.

Oh, and remind me to set the cat.

Clock. My pet cat wakes me up usually.

Wow, Aywas is still sorta buggy. I still am not sure where I want to go with the Vion I won. Its so rare that I'm thinking my photo shopping needs to be really good. What I came up with so far isn't going to cut it for me... Otherwise, painting random pets I guess.

I'm playing Icepets now... under Rosette. So... buy my stuff.... Uhh... ya. I'm just going by the prices on the item. Playing my MoshiMonsters... But I'm not sure what account I am going to set as a default. Since my other one they won't let me change. BLAH.

I'm tired... Oh well, good day to be... I did a bunch of stuff yesterday. Then watched CardCaptors. Ya, I watched the Dub. Its not too bad... It bugs me when the subtitles don't match the words more... I've been finding them... I'm on 57 or 58.... I forgot since I was watching so many in one sitting.

Derp. I want the original tama color. Lol. Why some are way over priced.... Beats me. Me being super derpy... About how much more is there to the back on the color plus....?

I found a new stylus for my ipad. Lol, it works great! Its orange.... Currently a favorite color, that and sky blue...

I plan on trying to make a Sakura costume for one of my obitsu. The Catch You, Catch Me opening outfit. Which, I do have my Saturn outfit... Finished, without the rolls... Not the right boots and no gloves.

Got up around 6:30am to try to catch the card... I said song, meant voice card. Lol. It doesn't want to be captured... That or I missed something. Sakura! Go get the card, I can't even begin to understand what you are saying about it!

Man, I really hope we can fix the IDL. First color tama to be fixed if we are successful. Which will be a sigh of relief to the owner. I know its kinda expensive to buy a replacement.

I made another pouch. Fits my Idl perfectly... Muuuhahaha... And that was eye balling it. It might be a tad bit snug... Humm. The colors remind me of a peacock. Blue, green and this lighter yellowish green... Then I made a hole that won't stretch, yay. Then pulled out my Mimitchi lanyard that matches.

Today, I had my red music star on. Had a chamametchi when I turned it on. Later, it turned into mimitchi. Poor thing almost got forgotten twice.... Got sick twice. I feel really bad for it since I am not wanting to play with it much. Which got turned off once it went to bed. I plan on turning Marshmellow on again. My IDL.

Note to weirdo sellers. Always check the adress a second time. Make sure to check the zipcode a 3rd time.... Blah.

This is a boring evening...

Derp.

Made another pouch... Pinks. Orange yellow thread, for the most part. Looks a lot like the one I made yesterday. Little bit bigger though... Probably would fit a tamago. But that might streatch it though. I have plans for it otherwise.

I wonder what Is planned for tomo. I just hope things are good and timely. Muuuhahaha...*cough* atleast we have some better cartoons on Saturday. Marvel hour on the CN. I love the Teen Titan mini episodes. My favorite is still Beast Boy Vs The Cookies.

I think my mom lost her mind for about two minutes today. She was going thru our tv guide and asked me if I wanted to watch MLP:FIM... I was like... Mouth is hanging open. She doesn't care for my FIM insanity... Yet, she was going to let me watch it. Under her control... And... Atleast 3 episodes worth. Then I told her no thanks. Then I think she snapped out of it. Anyway, can watch it online with the brony on youtube or where-ever else.

Why am I liking my pouches so much right now? They are double layered felt pouches. The 3rd one I made has a cover for the top. I'm still deciding if I want to have a hole for a keychain lanyard or a belt loop. Probably a belt loop... I need to get some velcro for the cover part. Oh well.

I had things timed perfectly today. Crazy! Yup, confusion... I got something special to me...

Wonder what connection tama I will put into my Ccs pouch.... Its a coin bag, but its so pretty.... Peony pink. Is that a Sakura song...? Its sounds that way, but I don't recal it in the show.... Corse, I have dabbled in a few clamp shows.

I'm trying really hard to think of something for my dad... Challenge for me, I will find something.

Suuu... Another exciting day... Not....

I need another pouch design. I will probably do a random one. I did try to make a wing pouch about a week or two ago. Looks kinda funny... You see it, you would probably agree. Needs fixing... Still.

Oh, I got one of those aqua pet drops the other day. Forgot to tell you guys. Its Puku in her regular aqua blue drop. They have christmas ones still out here so..... That Puku has a green drop base. I like that better then the normal ones.... Off switch, can be set as a trap... That sort of thing. They sound cute.... They were cheap, I was hungry for a new pet thing, so, that was what I got. It needs something but not sure what. They basically are a sound sensor that goes off when it hears something in the microphone under its name. My cat set it off once, scared her... Serves her right for trying to stand on my books and nibble on my little pony hair....then I turned it off.

Almost every night.... My cat tries to do that. Normally I just grab her scruff of her neck a bit.... Like a pet. Instead, I turned it on before I was getting comfy. Within two minutes, she set it off... My cat didn't try it last night.... Lol. Worth it. No, I am very good to my cat. She just was being a turd and kept climbing for the last few nights. Maybe if its just sitting there, the aqua pet drop, she will leave stuff alone.

*hugs kitty*

oh and because I can't normally....

€£¥ money symbols....

*Sigh*

I'm totally in love with this thing... I got a color. Its so different from my IDLs. Its quite refreshing to me. I have Ahirutchi currently. Umm... *Cough* so currently, that is what is on. Not Marshmellow... I've had one for a few days, but I didn't start it since I didn't have enough batteries.

Finally got some velcro for the closer part of my pouch I made. It works really well for a guess size. Ha.

I got this pouch thing yesterday. Its for writing stuff, but it has pockets. So I figured it would be perfect for carrying my tamas with me. I have 3 pockets on top for original and connection sizes. I probably could get my color/IDL in those, but I'm not going to push it and get them stuck. The lower pockets have zippers, fit my color/IDL way better. Will keep them a tad bit safer. I loved the colors too, which was a nice sell, also... even better, on sale. Ha.

BLAH.

Oh dear... This tamagotchi life thing seems to be going down hill fast........... Ehm. Hold on, If we the fans really want it. They will really need to think about it.... Guys, just another thing. CBS had 2 spots where they mentioned tamagotchi. They had them in Poor Girls.... (Or whatever its called) On the cupcakes, the "RETRO" party.... Then in a Big Bang episode where Sheldon has a yellow McDs toy. Also RETRO. Maybe the hint they want to go retro or back.... Not seeing the stuff yet, Maybe that is what they are trying to do. Go Retro, Bring back/Pull back people and THEN, THEN bring in the big jewelry... The Tamagotchi. It takes tons of work to get things working, prepared and finalized.

I know for a fact... Bandai COULD have someone else packaging the jewelry (The tamagotchi unit) and they aren't going to say anything until the thousands of tamagotchi are packaged. THEN people will probably say something. Please DO NOT quote me, this is just what is on my mind.

Nuuuu.... CCS videos aren't playing.... Ruar. Oh well... I don't really want to watch the one I found.... Worse then english speaking with subs added. Lol.

I have 3 customs in que! They are su cute.... Then I actually got my vion to look neat.... But I'm probably not sending that one in. Still needs something... And I do have 50% edits too. Humm. I have many custom items all of a sudden, lol. My art needs more... Poof. I did find the glitter brush, finally. It made things look way cooler then my originals. I want to design a winter one next... Whites and blues.

My color is little mametchi. He is so cute! I have all the lucky items too, lol. Like the catching of coins, you drop one... You still play. Given a few less points though. Ha. I plan on buying all the items and see what they do. My favorite animation has to be the hearts when you hit the "c" button. Its like a hug and a kiss from your tama.

Rocket cat...? Progressive insurance has that game.... Based on poptart cat. Don't bundle a kitten and a mini rocket in the bundle machine. Flo will look at you funny....

We have one of those hanging plants... A birds nest lays. 3 tiny eggs... I peeped in on a chair. One hatched. Reminded me of a tiny naked mole rat. Its so cute and tiny! 2 eggs are yet to hatch. But the parent birds were watching me. I held the urdge to pet the little hatchling. I know you aren't suppose to.... Momma birds will abandon them. I did take video of the little hatchling. I might take more but the parents you could hear nearby... I think getting ready to come.

No more Hentlia pasta...... Blah.

I love you guys still.

Pasta = too many carbs. Carbs turn into sugar..... Hence... Hentlia equals sugar?

Needs no more sugar......*

We have 2 of 3 baby birds hatched! I think the last one was shaking but I'm not sure. Those little birds are so cute. I plan on sharing pictures. I'm going to check them later. Its quite hot here and the plant doesn't provide much shade.

My little mametchi hasn't changed yet. I guess it will be a surprise when he does.

My custom pets all got accepted. Yay! Going to try to train them high levels. Might take a while but will be worth it. People should really come to aywas and see all that artwork, on a pet! They are great! I hope I get to be that skilled.... This one user, has some really cool coloring in blues and reds with some yellow. I wonder... Humm. Nah, I want to make my own...

Its downpouring here... Lightning.... I'm worried about those baby birds. I was looking outside and rain was hitting the hanging basket.... So, my gut said check... Mama bird was in there protecting them. I swear I made her poop...... Eh. But I wanted to make sure they wern't exposd to the weather like that. I'm really thinking about moving the hanging basket closer to my house but.... We do have a cat roaming the outside... Think he is a loner kitty. He does sometimes hang out on our porch so..... Bad idea. Im sure mama bird will take care of them.

My color is a kuromametchi. I have his guitar and he likes playing with it.

I kinda want my nano kitty on and two connections. Likly v4 and v4.5. Maybe just the connections but I do need to make sure I have the batteries for both of them. Likely, I do.

Well.....One of the birds has died. I found it a few minutes ago in my yard... Made me sad a bit. So, I gave it a proper baurial... Poor thing. I wasn't sure if it was really gone... It was, no water saved it. Meanwhile... The other one looks okay. I keep spraying a bit of water on it. Then the thing realized it was water, opened it's mouth and caught it in its mouth. Lol. Cute. So I gave it a few squirts in its mouth. Then watered around the nest in the hanging plant. But that other egg... It hasn't hatched......

Its so hot here. Before I put water on the little bird... His skin looked horrible dry and he didn't seem to be moving well... He liked that water though. I just hope mama bird understands I'm trying to keep the little guy cooler then outside. I really would rather bring him in but... We know I can't do that.

I haven't married my kuromametchi yet. I'm attached to him... Ha.

I washed my purple doodle bear from the 90's actually, 1994. Looks pretty good... I bet I used my whats-her-face marker once... Since it had a darker blue and a pink marker on it too. I couldn't spell when I got it, funny it took me this many years to clean it. I have to admit, I put my tama color in her pants... Its a pocket.... I wanted to cuddle my doodle bear and my color... Last night, it was in my oshawott's head. Those pokeball reversable plush...lol. I was horrible yesterday putting it in there.... When she does have a back pocket. (of the doodle bear) *facepalm*

Don't go that way! *goes alternative direction*

Tired. It seems my doodle bear is one of the less pictured.... Or rarer... Oh well. Just wanted to look. Found a blue one simmilar to mine. Weird....

Kuro will marry! In about... 5 minutes.

I guess the color doesn't record the tama? Derp? Even after the lucky items are used and collected. Humm. Well, I guess this makes running it simpler. That way I'm not driving myself nuts collecting them. Yes the game... But I have most of the items. My first generation, I played tons of games including visiting the king... Had a baby boy. Oldie child... Um yush. Still baby. Its a nut.

The baby bird looks much better today. Yesterday was way hot. Today, I had to check inside the hanging flowers. Looked awake and moving... More feather fluffs! I squirted the little guy and he was like... More! More now! It was just a soft spray of a spray bottle. So I did then he opened his mouth... They were so happy for that water. The mom seems to shade it most of the day. Takes off when she sees me though. Right on top of the hanging flowers on my house. Lol. I think she wants some water too. I do have a bucket next to the nest though. Had ice in it yesterday... Way melted. The baby really enjoys that water though... I probably shouldn't be watering the bird but....

I think I'm getting attached to the little cutie. Bad thing huh...?

Made a pouch plush thing. Its interesting looking... I can have my idl.'s or my color in the pocket things inside. I need to figure out how I'm going to close it off. I have velcro but I want a zipper... Humm.

The pouch thing... It has eyes and a mouth now. Looks kinda like a small potato chip bag with wings... And different colors. So, I put pockets inside to hold two tamas, right now, my idl.s. You put them down and you can see them at the bottom. Right under the slightly stuffed wings. The inner pockets are sorta stuffed too. This is so they don't wiggle or move in there. Its funny looking though. I guess I'm glad it only has secret feet and pockets... Hands would be really weird.

I plan on having my idl pair on for a while with my color. Which... My color needs a name... Maybe something to do with a rainbow... Or... Food. Ha. Well I might change my 15th Anni, from Anni or Anniversare... To something else though. That one might be more french named. While my white idl will be marshmellow. Hummm...

But my idl are both on. 15th is sunnytchi and marshmellow is... Uhhhm... Mushroom girl. Dahhhh! I need to look at my growth chart again....

I will probably make yet another pouch tomo... I keep making them. I need to make one where all my color screen tamas fit together. * looks at doodle bear* derp..... *laughs* maybe not..... My poor doodle bear......

Latest posts

Back