kuchipatchi.is.blue's log of random tamaness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi! so...if you've seen my status....i was playing around with the effects on photobucket, and the colour splash was a SUCCESS!!!!!!!!! YAAY!!!! i'll show you guys at the end of the post, it's really pretty. ^_^ (and you can't see all the mistakes i made without leaning close. really, really close. DON'T DO IT)

and...natasha got married this morning. she had another girl. -_- i like girls and all, but i really need boys. @.@ that sounded odd.

plus, frisk left me with his baby girl! two girls! (they're exactly the same age, lol)

...wait, i left my V4.5 on my desk. oops.

i've named her emily, one of the most generic names in the universe! (but it's still pretty! xD)

finally. my daddy's gone. no more of this "i look like a girl uuuggghh oooh my life is a fail"

you think you had it bad? you got to spend two days with your dad! i got 30 seconds with my mom! oh yeah, my name is....er....uh...maysilee. because blue is a THG freak.

whoa, don't hate on me. (haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate, and tomatoes gonna tomate! anyway, it's time for....THE NOT REALLY CEREMONIAL GAME OF MONOPOLY!!!!!

fine. i'll be the money bag.

i'll be the wheelbarrow.

and i'll be typing.

yes!! i got a chance! ....aw, poo. *goes to jail*

BAH HAHAHAHAHA *rolls* yay! *goes to connecticut* i'm going to buy it!

....no pair. you roll.

oh yeaaahhh!!!! new york avenue or something or other! *buys*

*rolls* AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH ASDFGHJKL I GOT A TWO AND A THREE *headdesk*

and i got illinois!

YOOOUUU SUUCCCKKK

meanie. roll.

*rolls* AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH I GOT A ONE AND A TWO *headdesk*

you forgot to pay $50 to the bank.

*pays*

*rolls* yuss!! *goes to pacific*

why doesn't anything bad happen to you? and why are you buying everything you land on?

strategy, my dear emily, strategy.

well. at least i can finally go. *rolls* agh. i have to go to new york.

pay up, dahling!

*pays*

*rolls* YES YES YES YES YESSS!!!

aaagh!!! noo!! she gets to go to park place, and since we're using the faster play die, she gets boardwalk too!! my life is a wreck!

you should notice that this is a game and based on strategy and chance. it's not the end of the world.

<_< maysilee sure isn't acting like it.

*dances around* I GOTS MONEY AND PARK PLACE AND BOARDWALK I'M WINNING OOOH YEAAAAHH!!!!

okay game is OVER!! *packs up monopoly at record speed*

awwww....meanie. ;u;

pfft. you're just saying that because you were winning.

well...yes. duh. who wouldn't?

true dat.

....*awkward silence*

since there's no talking at the moment let's get on with photos!

(sorry for the smallness and weird sizes, i had to crop these because they were taken on top of a piece of paper with thing i would not like revealed on TT)

right, so natasha was a memetchi, right?

DSCN0120.jpg

first happy symbol (i forget what...i think devil memetchi cookie)

DSCN0122-1.jpg

second happy symbol! (that was the devil helmet)

DSCN0124.jpg

third happy symbol! (dojima roll, not ribbon dress)

and then, i took her to the henshin jo, where she came out as....

DSCN0127.jpg

DEVIL MEMETCHI!!!! (the background really does not suit her, lol)

then, this morning, she just had to get married. (these next photos are amazing, so i agree with binary: when taking iD L photos, take them in the dark with the contrast set to the highest possible setting.)

DSCN0182.jpg

she fell for peintotchi. (seeing as the paint palette is both of their happy symbols)

DSCN0183.jpg

they have a penchant for flowers

DSCN0184.jpg

look how flattered he is!

DSCN0185.jpg

the perfect way to finish their date. <3

DSCN0186-1.jpg

mother daughter bonding time!

Last edited by a moderator:
ugh! photobucket just won't save my resizing and cropping. i give up.

DSCN0128.jpg

frisk got married to a lovely ura zukyutchi. i think. xD

DSCN0131.jpg

a baby girl!

okay, so the last two are just random photos. however, i would like to thank PixieTama123 for the suggestion that i decided to use for the first one!

DSCN0116-1.jpg

that effect is sepia. your camera should have that as well.

DSCN0056.jpg

this is my first colour splash photo. what do you guys think? i would love feedback on this. (i used photobucket, if you want to know how i did it, feel free to ask. ;) ) and the best part is, you can barely see my mistakes, lol. xD

thanks for reading and sticking with me to PAGE 12!!!! PM's and comments of any sort are always, always welcome. have a great day!

Thank you to CheesyNoodleTama for your comments and support! Good luck with your colour splash photo!

WAY over 2600 views!! Yay!! Thanks, you guys! (The reason why I'm using capitals again is that I keep forgetting to use them when I'm typing out things, LOL. So I'm using proper grammar now, xD)

I'm really sorry for not updating yesterday, I was really busy. -_- And then, this morning, Maysilee's batteries ran out. Ugh.

But Blue put them in! And then I evolved! I evolved into-

A Furawatchi/Violetchi. Big. Stinking. Deal.

Way to ruin the moment, Emily.

Don't be grumpy. Just because you're a Ura Young Marotchi doesn't mean you have an excuse to be rude.

*sigh* I'm sorry, Maysilee.

It's okay.

I decided I really like doing the cropping photos thing so I think I'll start doing that more often. Unless I don't have any time to crop, then I'll stick with the old 400x400.

That sounds funny. Cropping. Crooooopppinnnggg.

<_< Ignore her, she's just a teenager.

I'm not JUST a teenager! I'm-

Being incredibly immature right now.

YES! *high fives blue*

*pouts* You're so mean. I'm exactly the same age as Maysilee, I just evolve later, so Blue has time to get me the skill points I need to evolve into certain characters.

It would be hilarious if all your skill points were exactly the same. Then what? I should try that. xD Okay. Next generation.

Pfft. If you had any skill to go with those points.

HEY!!!! Who's the rude one now, huh?

It's definitely not me.

Okay change the subject! I think I'll start a tumblr soon. Just to have somewhere else to post non tamagotchi related pictures. xD I can't keep you guys as my guinea pigs forever.

But they're not guinea pigs, they're humans, and/or tamagotchis.

Tamagotchis read this log? *la gasp* Tamagotchis! Save me!

<_< They're not going to reach through the computer to get you.

<_< yourself. I can dream.

Cropping photos....takes forever......-__-"

Another brilliant idea, brought to you by Blue, Genius-in-Training.

Blue's my apprentice! But Blue's not living up to expectations. Tsk, tsk.

I agree. Tsk, tsk.

How about you help me crop these photos, huh?

No. I like to see you crop them and suffer.

How rude! :eek:

Don't talk to my apprentice like that!

Photos!

DSCN0232.jpg

The world's first black and white iD L.

DSCN0252.jpg

Majokko Furawa storybook.

DSCN0253.jpg

DSCN0254.jpg

Sakura chips! (Um. O.O)

DSCN0255.jpg

DSCN0258.jpg

Dojima roll!

DSCN0259.jpg

Then, Natasha just HAD to change the background to...

DSCN0256.jpg

DSCN0257.jpg

DSCN0260.jpg

Rainbow dust!

DSCN0261.jpg

DSCN0262.jpg

Majokko Furawa!

Thanks for reading, comments of any sort are welcome, have a great day I'm in a total rush right now bye! (LOL fail grammar xD)

:c So sorry for not updating yesterday! I was intensely busy and all that fun stuff. -__-"

Natasha has been...Natasha.

Emily evolved into...Tsukkomitchi!! (or however you spell it) She's actually really cute. <3

I will (hopefully) be back later with (hopefully) photos!

Thank you to CheesyNoodleTama, ChamametchiandMametchi, and ayan300 for your feedback on my photos!

Thank you to ayan300 for your comments!

I have minimal photos today. :p I would've taken a picture of Maysilee's last happy symbols BUT, I didn't have my camera with me. *shocker*

....ohnoes, where are Maysilee and Emily? *looks* O_O I CAN'T FIND THEM ASDFGHJKL

I've already (almost) killed one, no, two, no, maybe three of my V4.5 characters.

.....found them!

Blue left us on the bed.

Nice going.

^_^ " I'm forgetful, what can I say?

We're all forgetful, but one is truly negligent if they LEAVE THEIR TAMAGOTCHIS ON THEIR BED.

I said I'm sorry, didn't I?

I forgive you! I'm the good tamagotchi!

<_< *mutters* Goody two-shoes.

*blinks* What was that, Maysilee? Enlighten me.

Um, hello? I don't know what "enlighten" means.

It means tell her. I thought you were the smart one.

Pfft. <_< Just because I evolved earlier doesn't mean I'm the smart one.

You've got it all wrong. I'm the smart one.

HA!!! YOU'RE THE SMART ONE?? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

What? It's true. Go ask. I'm the one in school.

I'm in university getting my master's degree.

Yeah, the TAMAGOTCHI master's degree. All you have to do is recite a few things and demonstrate your "capability" to survive on Earth in order to get it.

While I have to study and do my homework. FUN!

And I don't have school at all! All I do is skip around, eat, and play! Yay!

You love rubbing it in, don't you?

Yup. ^_^

DSCN0263-1.jpg

Grew these from the TamaMori Sushi Seeds. Isn't it cute?

Those were Ki...something ra Futomaki rolls. Yummy!

O_O Poor Mametchi!! You're eating his head!! YOU MONSTER!!! ASDFGHJKL *cries*

That was just a decoration, Emily, calm down. And you were supposed to be the smart one next to moi. *all prissy*

DSCN0264-1.jpg

Sorry that it's a bit blurry. ^_^ " I've never shown you guys the kitchen, though, so...here.

DSCN0265.jpg

It's Emily! A cute Tsukkomitchi. (I like this character more than I thought I would. xD)

I'm beautiful. And obsessed with hands. o.o

That's all she doodles, hands.

DSCN0267.jpg

I'm waving! Hi, TamaTalk!

And now it's time to say bye, TamaTalk!

;___; awww....

Go. Shoo. Go play Monopoly or something.

Can I do the ending?

Thanks for reading, feel free to PM US with comments, and have a great day!

Hey! You stole my lines. *evil pointing index finger*

TT was so dead today. :U

In other news, I have a groundbreaking announcement (not really :p ): I have started running my Tama Go again. I kid you not.

Hi everyone! I'm Thresh because Blue is a THG freak and gives us names that only celebrities will name their kids and I like pie and I'm an Ahirukutchi and I'm a toddler and I'm hyyypppeeerrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No kidding.

No, really? I never knew that.

^Meet Maysilee's child. I wanted a girl for this generation, BUT NO, I just HAD to get a boy to break my endless streak of girls.

I'm sorry for being born, Blue. I apologize deeply for the inconvenience.

Incon...inconvee...inconvenice!

xD Close enough.

I will name thou...Billy! (After my very first tamagotchi. xD I'll get back to the alphabet theme next gen because I really want a girl and will keep making excuses until I get one)

Billy? How generic.

Ge...gene....genic.

You can't pronounce anything.

;___; But...but...I'm older than you! Ha!

My mental capacity is way higher than yours. So is my vocabulary.

But...but...I'm older than you!

Stop bragging about your mental capacity, we don't care.

I care, dear Watson.

My name isn't Watson, it's Emily. E-M-I-L-Y.

It's a quote, don't judge me. <.< I know how to spell Emily.

E-M-I-L-.......E-E!

*buzzer sound* That's wrong!

;____; Stop being so mean! MEANIE!!!!!

Actually, that can be a correct spelling. There are quite a few ways to spell Emily.

Such as....?

Emily, Emilee, Emilie, Emylee (I just thought of that one randomly, LOL. But it still works.), Emili, Emiley, Emmalee, Emaleigh,

That's enough. I stand corrected.

Stop using such fancy language and big words! You make me confused!

Because your mental capacity is much smaller than mine.

USE. NORMAL. WORDS. AND. LANGUAGE.

Fine. Happy?

No. Prove yourself. What is the best way to solve a multiple step linear equation?

Ask a smart person to do it for you.

Applause! Instead of brainy boy, we have a smart aleck!

DSCN0273-1.jpg

Thresh as a baby.

Aww! You look so cute!

:) Thanks.

*snickers*

*evil death glare which is totally mine by the way don't steal*

DSCN0284-1.jpg
DSCN0286.jpg

Thresh as an Ahirukutchi!

Maysilee got married this morning. :D

DSCN0277-1.jpg
DSCN0278-1.jpg
DSCN0280-1.jpg
DSCN0281.jpg

DSCN0282.jpg
DSCN0283.jpg

Beautiful montage. xDDD

*covers eyes* Did you really need to post photos of that?

Yes, I did. To satisfy the readers' hunger for photos. And they're really good quality photos. One day, I'll be taking pictures of YOUR marriage, Billy, won't you like that?

*screams* *runs*

xD I, for one, enjoy marriages. For the record.

*snores and drools*

xDD

Thanks for reading! Comments of any sort are always welcome. :) Have a great day!

:( Emily left me today.

Here's the sad story: I got up, did all that boring stuff people do in the morning, and went downstairs to have an appetizer to my real breakfast. (two lemon flavoured gummies and a mango melon starburst) I went back upstairs to check on my tamas, and what do I see? THIS:

DSCN0305.jpg

And with that, I took the battery out of my V4.5. I'm tired with all these characters dying or almost dying on me. :( Sorry, people who voted earlier to have me run my V4.5. It's been a good run.

On the bright side, I decided to pull out....my V3! The other Tamagotchi in the poll! I did so because:

-I'm used to running 3 tamas now

-I haven't had a good variety of characters or a good run, for that matter, with my V3

-I wanted to.

^No, duh. xD The only bad thing is: it's completely pink. I kid you not.

DSCN0329.jpg

I could've ran this one, my second Tamagotchi EVER:

DSCN0327.jpg

But obviously, I can't.

DSCN0326.jpg

Or this one, but it's kind of just as bad. However, this has special meaning to me because it was my very first Tamagotchi that I picked out and waited so long to open. ^_^ Good memories.

Anyway, back to the V3.

So, I put the battery in, and hit download. I found Leah.

DSCN0318.jpg

DSCN0319.jpg

She evolved into a Tamatchi after.

DSCN0323.jpg

Say hi, Leah!

Hi?

Hi.

Hi, Leah.

I'm a Tamatchi. I think.

I'm a...*wait for it* KING KIKITCHI!!! I'M KING!!

O_O" NOOOO!!!! No more royalty! *facepalm*

Too bad, peasant! I want cranberry juice! I demand cranberry juice in a glass goblet!

No! No cranberry juice for you! You didn't even say please!

I'm a king! I don't need to say please!

But you just did.

Don't be a smart aleck.

Look who's talking!

<_< I was young and immature then. I am much more mature now, seeing as I am a king and an adult.

*sputters* PFFFTTT.....xDDD

What? I am mature.

You don't sound very mature.

What do you know? You are a peasant, and a child nonetheless.

I have to say, Billy's English got way better from being a king.

Thank you, peasant. Where's the cranberry juice?

Go talk to Mariah.

Where is this "Mariah" character you speak of?

A girly diva who can't suck it up and get her own cranberry juice, like you. Go pour it yourself.

:eek: Are you kidding? What if I spill juice on my royal self? FEED MEEE

GO AND EAT A STRAWBERRY BAGEL THEN

All right, where were we? Oh yeah, a side note, Thresh was a Kilalatchi, then a Necktietchi. -_- This is why I stopped running my TMGO. But never fear! I will try for another good care character! (Again!)

One last picture of Emily:

DSCN0302.jpg

Some photos from Billy's teen stage:

DSCN0303.jpg
DSCN0304.jpg

I can get why Billy wanted to change the background, xDDD

Billy's Happy Symbols

DSCN0307.jpg
DSCN0308.jpg

First, he had breakfast with Pompomtchi, and she served him some healthy fruit salad. Evidently, her cooking didn't kill him.

DSCN0309.jpg
DSCN0310.jpg

Afterward, Billy said he was still hungry (boys <_< ), so we went to the restaurant, where he ordered fish and chips. (british much? xD) He really liked them.

Billy begged me to let him take a spin on....(who was the shutotchi...?) the racecar. He was making such puppy dog eyes at me, I had to let him drive it.

I did not! That's a lie!

LIAR

DSCN0313.jpg
DSCN0314.jpg

We went to the beach.

DSCN0315.jpg

Apparently, Billy likes driving. (THERE IS NO WAY I'M LETTING YOU DRIVE AGAIN, BILLY)

After that disaster, we went to the Henshin Jo to get Billy dressed up.

DSCN0315.jpg
DSCN0317.jpg

He came out as the (not really) royal King Kikitchi.

BOW TO ME, PEASANTS!

NEVER!!!!!

That's it for today. Comments and PM's of any sort are always welcome from you guys. :) Have a great day!

EDIT: Just a note: I would NOT like it for you guys to share my picture in any ways. All of these pictures are MY property. If you enjoy them, thanks. If you want to share them, show people their original location (here) instead of "copying the url" or whatever. (is that a windows thing?) If you think it's cute, and you want to use it in any way, please please please ask. I will be happy to give you the image URL of the picture you're asking for, so long as you say it's from me. Okay?

Eh? Another 4 star vote? Thanks for your input! ^_^ (eternal optimist, lol)

Oh, and thank you for following, anonymous follower! (you don't have to reveal yourself, it's alright with me)

Right, so if you guys haven't seen my departure topic yet, then I'll break the news to you guys: I'm going to be away for a few days. I see this as a chance to get away from the internet and I have to study besides. I will continue taking pictures and such (and if I get good ones, maybe some over the next few days) and will have to catch up later. -_- So, I probably will just be cleaning out my notifs if I do come on, I won't be on chat or anything. Don't worry, I will be back before you guys know it.

Logwise, thresh is still...sleeping. *coughlazymuchcough*

Leah is a...uh....I don't know. xD

Billy is expected to get his last happy symbol tomorrow.

Thanks for reading and your input, you guys, even if it's not what I like it to be. I like honesty, it's what we should all be practicing. I will be back in a few days!

Thank you so much for following, tamagotchicuteness!!!

What a great surprise for my coming back after a few days with no TT! (it was fun, but not too fun, I assure you guys. xD)

Leah is still the same.

Billy got married and had....ANOTHER BOY ASDFGHJKL So I named him Callum. I have no idea why. xD He's a Bokuhoshitchi (boy star) and is expected to evolve into a Gozarutchi later.

I will be back later with LOTS of photos! Thanks for being so supportive, you guys!

EDIT: Didn't notice this before. -.-" Thank you so much for over 2800 views!

I said I'd be back, didn't I? I keep my promises. xD

Hi. I'm Callum. Billy's son. Blue keeps telling me to have a daughter. Uh. No comment.

Do you have this condition where you speak in nothing but fragments? "Fragment (consider revising)"?

I think you write too much on Macs, Leah.

It's a mark of a true writer, be quiet.

Or someone with an incredibly good memory.

O.O

What?

MARIO 3D LAND IS COOL. IT'S IN THREEEE DEEEEEE.....

^mark of a madman.

Agreed.

I'm only a ninja, don't judge me.

You turned yourself into a log. That's not epic skills.

It is so? Hyaaahhh!!!

*dodges not so pro kick and ninja star*

BAM LIKE A BAWZ

I just evolved this morning. Give me time.

*hides baby boy* Must...protect...baby...from ninja...who has horrible aim...

*pouts* Who's being rude? Thresh is! Thresh is!

It's a known fact of life, Callum, that you have horrible aim. That will never change.

Hmph! I'll show you guys! You'll see! *leaves*

....*awkward silence*

Um. Photos?

*snaps back to reality* Right. Photos.

Let's start with Leah.

Ha! I'm special!

DSCN0345.jpg
DSCN0346.jpg

:3 cuuutteee

DSCN0364.jpg

And then....

DSCN0370.jpg

Looks like Marotchi. But it's actually Tsunotchi. o_O

It's a weird, weird world out there. xDD

Next up, Thresh!

While I was on my break, he got married.

I was forced into marriage, mind you.

Killjoy.

DSCN0354.jpg
DSCN0369.jpg

Thresh with his lovely wife, then his baby!

My baby looks like a mushroom. Mmm, mushroom soup...

Poor baby. His dad is a cannibal.

Shut up!

Next, Billy's marriage/TaMaToMo book stamping or whatever it is when your tamagotchi appears in the book of whatevers.

DSCN0356.jpg
DSCN0357.jpg

Oooohh.....*pretends to be awed*

Billy promptly went to the matchmaker, where he met a lovely Watawatatchi. (I don't think any of my tamas has married a Watawatatchi, so...that's why. xD)

DSCN0358.jpg
DSCN0360.jpg

Eternal love...*sigh* (that came from New Girl, by Paige Harbison)

DSCN0361.jpg
DSCN0362.jpg

O_O" another...boy.....

That boy grew up to become a Furutsupatchi, then a Happabouyatchi, then...

DSCN0371.jpg

Gozarutchi! (that's pronounced, in Japanese, Goh-Zah-Roo-Tchi.)

His first happy symbol was Ikura Don from visiting Sunopotchi. I couldn't reach my camera in time. *facepalm*

DSCN0394.jpg
DSCN0396.jpg

So, I continued on with Ochazuke from the restaurant.

Then, Callum had fun with his scroll.

DSCN0397.jpg
DSCN0399.jpg
DSCN0400.jpg

DSCN0402.jpg

He liked the scroll.

Thank you for reading and putting up with no updates! xD Comments and PM's of any sort are always welcomed. I love mail. :3 Have a great day!

Thank you to ayan300 for the mail!

So, guess who turned into Musha Gozarutchi?

Callum did!

DSCN0410.jpg

First, we had to buy the warrior helmet from TamaMori.

DSCN0411.jpg
DSCN0412.jpg

A cloud of rainbow dust and then...a warrior emerges! *crowd goes "ohwooooo*

DSCN0413.jpg

Close up. :3

Yeah! I'm a samurai! I can..I can...uh...

Fight?

Yeah! Fight! Because I'm a warrior!

Evidently, not a very bright warrior.

I believe "dim-witted" is the right word in this case.

Hey!

I'm sorry, but it's true, warrior. Tu as tres bouché.

What's a tray booshay? Is it, like, a tray?

Blue just called you a tray. xDD

Tu as un imbécile et bouché. Je n'est pas suis supris.

...what.

Brilliant, you conjugated everything right, but you used google translate for the adjectives.

Pfft. Je n'est pas soins.

I don't understand anything! ASDFGHJKL

Basically, Blue called you very stupid, then stupid and an idiot, Blue isn't surprised, and Blue doesn't care.

Oh. *beat* Hey!

xD It took you so long to say "Hey!" xDDD

What are you still doing here anyway, Thresh?

I think I got paused somewhere down the road. Accidentally, of course.

Oops. My bad. Eh heh.... ^_^ "

It's okay. I like staying.

O_O Blue is speaking English again! What a groundbreaking thing to do!

Voir? Il est un imbécile.

J'adore crème glacée. Je veux crème glacée.

Moi aussi! Faites vous aimez crème glacée au chocolat?

O_O NOOO....the log has been taken over by French speaking Tamagotchis/humans....

Oui! J'adore crème glacée au chocolat et crème glacée de fraises!

J'adore crème glacée de fraises aussi!

Let's end this right now before you guys get too confused. <_<

Thank you for reading, blah blah blah, send us some mail if you like, have a great day, and here's a tip, learn some French if you want to know what these weirdos are saying.

Oops, sorry for not updating. I was really busy with stuff yesterday. *coughprojectscough*

So, callum got married this morning, and on the 10th, Leah died. Now I have a baby boy in her place. Tama Go is on pause for now.

I don't have time to upload photos or whatever, so...see you tomorrow. :)

Thank you for over 2900 views! Almost at 3000!!

Anyway, I'm really sorry for not updating much these past few days, they've been REALLY busy. But now I'm back. ^_^

Callum got married and FINALLY had a baby girl! I named her Lilah.

Uhm...TMGO is on pause for now.

And some minor news: I might receive some new additions to my collection (nothing major) if only my friends would remember...LOL. xD We'll see. This is a good excuse to update my collection photo, LOL.

So, say hi to the world, Lilah!

Hmph.

Why the "hmph"?

She's mad because you yelled out, "IT'S A PINEAPPLE!" when she evolved. Oh, hi, TT, I'm Leo.

No, I'm mad because you didn't give me any of your toast with strawberry jam.

O.O" Are you serious? You're mad because of that?

What can I say? Strawberry jam is good. Hence the Strawberry Living living room.

Oh. That's why. I just thought it was because it was cute. xD

Everything that's on the iD L is cute.

Because it's in colour?

...well, yeah.

And I'm not cute because I'm black and white??!!

You're way cuter than Lilah when you're ROFLing.

Ha! *smug face*

Pfft.

Now, kids, let's not fight.

We weren't fighting, Mary Poppins.

Pip, pip, cheerio, time for lessons!

NO!

Too bad for you. Now, kids, what is 1+1?

3!!

2!

Leo! Correct! A+! Here's a cake! *hands Leo a gigantic ice cream cake*

Yummy! Cake!

That entire cake is bigger than him! And besides, 1+1=2!! I'm right!

Ah, but you're at my school. I make the rules at my school. And I say that 1+1=3.

<_< You aggravate me.

What a large vocabulary you have.

*munches on cake* Can we get to photos yet?

As soon as I'm finished cropping and resizing.

.....almost done.

Done.

...Bah, I'm tired. And the parents are kicking me off the computer. -_- " Oh well. See you all tomorrow with photos! (I love mail/comments of any sort too! xD)

I feel like I owe people shoutouts.....o.o"

Uhm...PM me if I forgot to give you one, LOL.

Thank you to CheesyNoodleTama for that awesome birthday present!

Okay, so, those additions I was talking about, I might get those, and maybe maybe maybe (did i mention maybe?) a 15th anniversary iD L and/or +color. I know. I want the +color for connection characters, and the 15th Anniversary because 1) they're cool, 2) they have classic characters, and 3) I can use them as a short term solution for special characters. HOWEVER, the 15th Anniversary has special connection characters too, right? So it's an endless circle, I keep resetting and re-resetting. :/ We'll see what the parents say, I can pay for both on my own so long as nobody buys those free shipping ones. xD We'll see.

Enough rambling. Say hi, guys!

Hi, guys! I'm a pretty Lovelitchi! Yaaaayyy!!!!

And I'm a Patopatatchi! I can fly!

I believe I can fly~

I don't believe, I can. I can fly! Just like Peter Pan!

However, you will never be a child forever or live in Neverland and fight Captain Hook or rescue Wendy like they did in the Disney movie. xD You will evolve into an adult. (who will probably be Tsunotchi...>.<)

Why? I think I will be a Mametchi! *strikes pose*

You will not. I accidentally gave you a million care misses.

Le gasp! You monster!

What can I say? I had a busy weekend.

It's okay. Just as long as I'm not Tsunotchi, I'm okay. ^_^

I'M A LOVELIIIITCHIIIII

You don't need to proclaim it everywhere, like you did at the library.

People would probably think I'm a rabbit. I'm not. I'm a LOVELIIIITCHIIIII

Must you say it like that ALL the time?

Yes! You must not underestimate the awesomeness of being a LOVELIIIITCHIIIII

Fine then, Lovelitchi.

YOU DIDN'T SAY IT RIGHT ASDFGHJKL

LOVELITCHIIII

NO! YOU HAVE TO SAY IT IN ALL CAPS, FOUR I'S IN THE "LI" PART, THEN FIVE AT THE END!

LOVELIIIITCHIIIIII

NO! TOO MANY I'S AT THE END!

ASDFGHJKL NOBODY CARES OKAY???

DSCN0425.jpg
DSCN0346.jpg
DSCN0364.jpg

Leo's growth so far. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE AWESOMENESS OF A ROLLING TAMATCHI

True dat.

DSCN0414.jpg
DSCN0415.jpg
DSCN0416.jpg

Three lovely ladies confessing their undying love (must be the trench coat)...Ponpontchi, Chamametchi, or Pichi..pichi..pi...tchi...?

DSCN0417.jpg
DSCN0418.jpg
DSCN0419.jpg

And the lucky lady is...Chamametchi! They had a wonderful day together.

Afterwards, Callum brought back a little egg, and out popped...

DSCN0421.jpg

DSCN0422.jpg

Lilah, an adorable Choribotchi!

Ha! Blue thinks I'm adorable. *troll face*

Blue thought I was adorable when I was a baby! *double troll face*

All tamagotchi babies are adorable. :3

After that, Lilah evolved into a...

DSCN0424.jpg

Kingyobotchi! Yay! I caught the receiving money part! (and my camera has really great timing so you see a ghost 300, lol)

When we were done, Lilah was like, "This room is too boyish!"

Well, it was.

So, we hired the Gotchi Interior people to renovate. We told them to make it the girliest room possible.

DSCN0428.jpg
DSCN0429.jpg

We ended up with the Strawberry Living room. :3 (download item, BTW)

Thank you for reading, broskis! Comments and questions are always welcome. Have a great night!

Hi! So, Mission 15th Anniversary iD L/+color was...an epic fail. I got a no because it's all time consuming and will make me obsessed and it's too expensive. Well. Okay then. They'll go on my Christmas list, muahahahahaha! >:3 *troll face*

;__; No...I don't get any friends...

I'm your friend! =D

Me too...I think?

*sniffles* Yeah, I guess so, but I wanted a colour tamagotchi friend who totally understands how I feel.

*awkward silence/crickets chirp*

Um. I can't understand how you feel, but I get the colour part. xD

The only thing I have in common with Leo is that we're both tamagotchi and locked in a plastic shell for eternity.

*jazz hands* Oooh, fuunnnn

Sorry. But it's true.

Yeah. I get it.

I don't, because I'm an insensitive human. (Made me think of Jann Arden, LOL)

...yeaahh, sorry, no offence, but it's true.

None taken.

This is boring. Somebody give me sugar.

noooooo~

*gives Lilah a huge bag of gummies*

*swallows bag of gummies*

Wait....this is bad for your image...

HIII I'M HYPER HIIII!!!!! I'M LILAAAHH AND I'M A LOVELIIIITCHIIIII AND YOU HAVE TO SAY IT LIKE THAT ALL THE TIME ALL DAY EVERY TIME HI I LIKE CANDY WHOO HOOOOOOOOO

*covers face* *points accusing Finger of Doom at Leo* You did this! You are cleaning up the mess!

Why me?

Is it not obvious?

IS THAT COMPUTER I LOVE COMPUTERS LEMME TYPE ON IT ASFJ CALKSFJ AWIUHTQ 2I4YHISHNK%^&(DSIFJKL I'M A LOVELIIIITCHIIIII

Fine. I'll clean up.

DON'T CLEAN UP PLAY WITH MEEEE

SHUT UP!!!

*falls asleep*

That tells me she isn't working out like I told her to. Tsk, tsk.

So, here's Lilah (when she was good <_< ):

DSCN0430.jpg
DSCN0431.jpg

Lilah! Ugh, she was just showing off to the camera that YES, she was running as part of our workout routine....-.-

Then, being a Lovelitchi (sorry, LOVELIIIITCHIIIII) Lilah begged to go to the TamaMori to shop. (Shopping...-.-)

I told her she could only pick one thing, and what does she pick? THE MOST EXPENSIVE ITEM IN THE ENTIRE SHOP ASDFGHJKL

DSCN0432.jpg

What is it?

DSCN0433.jpg
DSCN0434.jpg

The Lovelin dress naturally. It does look good, though, doesn't it?

Thank you for reading! Hopefully, next time, Lilah will be...sane....xD. Feel free to fill up my PM box or profile feed if you want! (JK) Have a great day!

So sorry for not updating yesterday, I was busy. (That's my excuse for everything, LOL, but really, I was. xD)

Anyway, I've got a lot of news: First off, Lilah got married this morning and had a baby girl, Momoirotchi. I promptly named her Kira, because "kira kira" means "glitter" or "sparkle" in Japanese. :3 She evolved into Rolutchi, and I'm expecting Hineonetchi tomorrow. Leo evolved into...wait for it...Mametchi! I was really not expecting him, but I guess I took better care of Leo than I thought I did (or maybe it was just random :p ).

And some other news: I will for sure welcome TWO new additions to my collection soon, and maybe.....a 15th Anniversary iD L!

Wait, let me go ask....

No answer. I'll let you guys know tomorrow. Or later.

Are you DONE yet? You're soooo boooring!

I have this horrible urge to study. And study. And study some more. *shudders*

o_O Who are you and what have you done with Leo?

I am Leo, but this Mametchi...ness is making me want to study! And eat omelettes! I hate omelettes! But they're so delicious and good for you and....AAAAAARGH!!!

He's gone through some personality changes. It's happened.

I see. I'm a roll. Eat me.

I want to...;___; BUT BEING A MAMETCHI MAKES ME NOT WANT SUGAR ASDFGHJKL

<_< Someone hasn't had their daily nap today.

Whyyyy??? Why am I a Mametchi?? WHYYYYYY?????

Because I'm cool like that and thought you would be Tsunotchi. x3 Oops.

:angry: Bluuuueee..........

Uh oh....*cowers*

Ugh. My peaceful Mametchiness has made me not want to attack you, but to make peace and offer you an omelette. Here, have an omelette.

Uh. *takes omelette* Thanks.

Where's MY omelette?

*gives Kira an omelette*

Thanks. *chomp* Yummy!

...ew. This is like...frozen omelette.

Ew! The rubbery stuff?

*PTOO/spittake* YUCK!! PTOO!

Ptoo? That's how you write the spitting sound?

Well, try it yourself.

Ptoo. Oh, you're right. -.-

Pwned!

I believe it is Powned.

No, it's pwned. Even Spell Check says it's pwned.

PWNED!

Fine. So I'm wrong once in a while.

Pfft. Once in a while, my whipped cream.

o_O

What? It's a part of my anatomy.

And....

It's stuck on my head, deal with it, bro.

-.- Okay. Dealing with it.

LET US START WITH LEO:

So I took my V3 out of my backpack and I was like "O_O IT'S A MAMETCHI SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAALLL" and so I ran to get the camera. Like a bawz. So, we have photos of Leo brushing his teeth:

His breath certainly doesn't smell like he did.

DSCN0460.jpg
DSCN0461.jpg

Minty fresh!

Ha! As if.

Now, children, let's not fight.

DSCN0447.jpg

Lilah's last happy symbol. I accidentally got the rest of them..so now I have to replace Lovelitchi's Henshin Jo character...at least I have a character to aim for when I get Painaputchi.

This morning, Lilah put on a little fashion show!

She tried on the Ribbon Dress and...uh...I forget, but it's pink and has hearts on it. xD

DSCN0448.jpg
DSCN0449.jpg

After some contemplating, she decided on the pink dress, and paired it with a favourite, the designer purse!

DSCN0450.jpg

(I haven't really shown you guys the dressing room, huh?)

After that, Lilah wanted to go down to the matchmaker, where three lovely bachelors awaited her.

DSCN0451.jpg
DSCN0452.jpg
DSCN0453.jpg

Which one? She turned to me for guidance, and I picked:

DSCN0454.jpg

Kuchipatchi, naturally!

Back