kuchipatchi.is.blue's log of random tamaness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yaaay, over 2300 views!!

I am exhausted. You guys should've heard the frustrated sounds I was making during my homework. I sounded like i really was choking a walrus. I'm typing this like, one word per minute, i'm not even kidding. Daaaahhhhhhh

Anyway, sam evolved into a shutotchi. Not what I expected, but waru cafe will soon be mine.

Kaede left her baby boy.

Eddie is alright.

That's it. Sorry for the lazy post. Feel free to PM me with any comments and have a good night!

hi! so i'm going to grace your lovely ears with a rant or two:

RATING SYSTEM WHY YOU HATE ME

honestly, now there's ONE topic i want to rate, and repels my vote like i can't rate it 4 stars! what is up with that?

okay, if i do write more about that, i'll end up getting a warning, so. rant in my pillow. i've got a date with my pillow today.

now some news: unfortunately, my tama go is just getting too out of hand. i can't care for it as much as it deserves so i'm going to take a very short break from it. it's not going to be long. just a day or two. i just can't handle the hungry and happy hearts running out so much right now (school....) so...sorry. :( i know how some of you guys wanted me to run my tama go. but don't worry, it'll be back this week. ;)

now, on with the logging! *trumpets*

hur, it's just us today.

yup.

you all know i evolved into shutotchi, right? and i got my three happy symbols today.

i'm a ura mametchi. i have a tail! *shakes tail* but it feels really weird. like there's something attached to my backside that i can't get rid of.

my sibling was yelling at me "YOUR TAMA EVOLVED" and i was like "what? it's a ball?"

you have the sharpest ears in the universe, blue.

they're so good it's not even funny.

gee, thanks you guys.

love you too, blue!

so you know how everybody is like "TEAM PEETA" or "TEAM GALE"? people in my school have different teams. we have gale and peeta and all that, but the best ones are "TEAM FINNICK" and "TEAM HAYMITCH" and "TEAM MAGS FTW!!!!!!" so. team finnick for me. <3

TEAM ROSS!!!!

TEAM EDDIE!!!

no, i've got the best team. TEAM BOBBERT!

TEAM BOBBERT!!

GOOO TEAM BOBBERT!

now, guess who has a treat for you? i do! i have candy and photos!

hur...no photos for today. :( sorry. iphoto and my sd card are not agreeing with each

i have to go now. sorry again for no photos or if you don't agree with my rants!

feel free to PM me with any questions or comments and have a great night! (it's almost friday! yay! =D)

EDIT: page 11!! Yay!! Thanks so much, you guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
set fire to the rain is stuck in my head. but there's a side, to you, that i never knew never knew all the things you'd say they were never true never true and all the games you play you would always win always win....BUT I SET FIIIRRREEEE TO THE RAAAAAIIINNNN

no, no, no. it's BUT I SET FIIIRREEE TO THE BREAD AND I THREW IT AT KATNISS'S HEAD THEN SHE SCREAMED AND I CRIED AND I RAN BACK INSIDE OUT OF THE RAIN, THE RAAAIIINNN

no! it's this:

peeta-firetotherain.jpg

see??!!

fine. you win.

so, now i have photos! *everybody cheers*

yay! but there are no photos of me. :(

there are lots of photos of me! because i'm just BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL

what is it today, speak in song lyrics day?

no, song lyrics are just fun.

the man has spoken!

NOT TODAY. (asdfmovie lol)

PIE FLAVOUR.

I LIKE TRAINS.

so, let's get down to business here. i've got photos that i still haven't resized and rotated yet. you all know what eddie and ross evolved into. i'm taking a very short break from my tama go. and i have a lot of homework this weekend. yup.

busy blue!

POST THE PHOTOS ALREADY ASJD FSLAKJ

uh oh. the photos are a little messed up, WHICH MEANS, no photos of sam's marriage. :(

DSCN0063-2.jpg

your dad watched you sleep, ross. don't you feel creeped now?

your dad's a creeper. HA!

DSCN0105.jpg

and here is eddie as a cracker. fun fact: HE DIDN'T GO TO SCHOOL. isn't that weird?

i spent my days sleeping.

DSCN0106-1.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR DA DA DA DA DA DAAA AULD LANG SYNE HOWEVER YOU SING IT

DSCN0110.jpg

he evolved while i was eating spaghetti or baking. either one.

IMG_0001-8.jpg

ENJOY THE FISH AND CHIPS, YOU BRIT YOU

IMG_0002-10.jpg

IMG_0003-11.jpg

IMG_0004-8.jpg

IMG_0005-7.jpg

IMG_0006-6.jpg

hey! you don't have your learner's license yet!

IMG_0007-5.jpg

fiiinnee...if you like it.

thank you for reading, you guys! feel free to send me any messages, i don't bite. :) have a great weekend!

hi everyone. so it's a bit early here (not really) but i felt like updating, so hi!

ross got married, i have photos but i don't want to upload them.

eddie is okay.

Tama Go is still paused.

i think i'll skip q names. i don't like the name queenie. p names....

ugh, still the only oldie again...iD L's grow up too fast!

daddy? where are you? daddy? EEAGH I'M EVOLVING!

you evolved into...O_O" fishy..fishy..wanna touch fishy! FISHY WAKE UP WAKE UP

my head is heavy! blue, why is my head heavy? i don't want a heavy head.

FISHY! WAKE UP! WAAAKKEEE UPPPP!!!!

(LOL nemo reference)

eddie, the fishies are asleep now. you can't wake them up.

NOO!!! WANNA PLAY WITH FISHY! WAKE UP FISHIES, WAKE UP!

stop screaming! i'm up, i'm up!

O.O fishy? *reaches out with hand/paw/thingamabob*

noooo!!! don't touch me!

why?

your slimy germs will infect me and then turn me into a *shudder* human! *la gasp* dun dun dduuunnnn

gasp! what a terrible plight! i'm sorry fishy, please forgive me. *tries to hug fish*

AGH! NO! i just said not to touch me!

oh. sorry.

i don't get it. why does everything go back to the human? and why is being a human bad?

well-

*slaps hand/paw/thingamabob over eddie's mouth* don't list it off, blue will get kicked out of tamatalk. i've heard your rant, there's 5 profanities in every sentence.

mm mmph mrrph!

and things that should not be discussed here.

*rolls eyes*

so, uh, fish, what's your name?

m'name? my name is phillip freddy robert steven aaron zachary-

*2 hours later*

john smith. but you can call me fred.

snore...wha? i'm up! what? i can call you fred? after *checks clock* TWO HOURS of you listing your name off, i can call you fred? you wasted two hours of my life!

you asked. i answered.

i really don't like literal fish. are you from, like, a dr seuss story? i mean, what is up with that?

i'm not from dr seuss. i'm EVERYWHERE. *intense zen voice* i'm in your pond. i'm in your lake. i'm in your fishbowl. i'm in your dinner. i'm in-

$3.99 from the pet store at tama planet. oh, and you were on sale and it was no tax day. apparently nobody bought you until now because you wouldn't shut up.

thanks for ruining my dreams. and who are you?

i hold your life in my head. literally. without this water, i could just tip my head and BAM, you're on the ground flopping about.

are you like, some emo goth depressed girl?

no. just literal.

oohhh noooo. *headdesk* if there's one type of aggravating tamagotchi, it's the extremely literal type.

you make me feel so good, blue. it's like your love for me is pouring out your ears.

*clutches ears*

i didn't say EDDIE, smart one, i said blue. and that's not literal, it's a figure of speech.

i thought you said you were extremely literal.

it's called SARCASM, fred, it's a very new term to you.

i know many words, like-

*claps hand over fred's mouth* save it. we don't want to know.

*eyes widen* MMMPH!

? *removes hand*

*gasping for air* by touching me, HUMAN, you've *gasp* turned me into a human too! nooo-*blinding white light*

....you're still a fish.

eh? why....*looks at hand* O_O NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN TURNED INTO A FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!

*rubs eyes* wha? *looks at hand* NOOOO!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN TURNED INTO A HUMAN! THIS IS THE MOST PATHETIC DAY OF MY LIFE *sob sob*

calm down, babies, just touch hands again and you can switch back.

*fred and blue touch hands/fins*

*squeezes eyes shut* eh? i'm still a fish!!!!! genius idea!

hmmm...i don't know how to reverse the spell.

i know! *comes in with a stick of pepperoni* AND I SET FIRE TO THE BREAAD AND I THREW IT AT KATNISS'S HEAD THEN SHE SCREAMED AND I CRIED AND I RAN BACK INSIDE OUT OF THE RAIN THE RAAAIIINNN

...that worked somewhat. i have hands now.

and i have fins.

NEVER MIND I'LL FIND SOMEONE LIKE YOOOOUUUUUU I WISH NOTHING BUT THE BEST ON YOOUUU TOOO

now i have feet!

and i have a tail! wagh! *falls because tail can't support body*

but...that's all the songs he knows.

hello! you called for me, dearie? i'm Mary Godmother! i've come to grant your wish to become a real toy!

a..what?

oh. *rolls eyes* i see the problem. *pokes fred with wand* okay, done. good bye!

i'm human! whooo hoo! *gasp* need...water...

need...air...

GET OUT OF MY FISHBOWL, FISH! *dunks head into fred's fishbowl*

uh..maybe i should end the post then.

thank you for reading, you guys! be sure to keep reading because i'm so fabulous. *strikes pose* feel free to PM us with any questions or comments, and have a (better) saturday/sunday than blue is having! see you all tomorrow! (hopefully)

hi.

that's it? no "hiii!!!" or "heeey!" or "HEY PEOPLE LOOK OVER HERE"??

just tired. and wishing that it would be easier to come up with original ideas.

that's so hard.

i know. whenever i write, it's really hard to come up with an original idea. so i get why people take other people's lines and ideas. but it still hurts. writing fan fiction is especially hard. *headdesk* *pathetic animal sound*

oh no. *covers ears* not the pathetic animal sound.

THE PATHETIC ANIMAL SOUND! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES, PEOPLE!

*muffled* you guys aren't making this any better.

i'm sorry. did i hurt your sensitive ears?

you calling MY ears sensitive? i know some TAMAGOTCHI'S ears that are EXTREMELY sensitive.

well...it was one of my ancestors, i think.

ugh. this post is getting useless. blargh.

so, what happened between yesterday and today?

I STILL HAVEN'T NAMED MY iD L ASDFGHKL;

let's just name you paige, i'm too tired to think of anything else.

paige. i like it. at least it wasn't pineapple.

you are a pineapple.

what else happened with my iD L...oh yeah, paige evolved into painaputchi, then the batteries died and paige's growth is now stunted. she will evolve and get her happy symbols 3 hours late. or 4...

with eddie, he got a job at school as a teacher, and he got married just now to a shitekitchi who wouldn't stop screaming at him. then he had....ANOTHER BABY BOYA SDLKJSAFLKJ

no more...i want a girl...;___;

that's really rude. say sorry to my boy.

sorry.

ee hee. :)

d'awwww

isn't he ADORABLE??!!!

dude, what happened to you? you totally lost your "I'M SO MACHO LOOK AT MAH ABS" kind of attitude right there.

yes, but he had no abs to look at in the first place.

hey!

yes, and last night, you were like at dinner, and i quote, "look at my mad washboard abs ohhh yeaaah" and i was like "you have no abs" and you were like "oh yeah? i do so!" so blue poked your belly to show that no, you have no abs unless you worked out last night instead of playing COD.

how long were you playing COD anyway?

*bored voice* all night.

it wasn't all night, it was only for like 12 hours.

O___O 12 HOURS??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pssh, that's nothing.

i'm going to go to bed and read magazines meant for girls who think only about make up and Lovelin 24/7. have a good argument, you guys. record it for me, will you? *leaves*

how about you go to The Corner, and we'll have a friendly discussion later.

anyway, sorry for the slightly lazy post, thanks for reading! feel free to PM me with questions and/or comments, and have a (not terrible) monday.

yaay!!! over 2400 views!

anyway, guess who paige evolved into?

she evolved into...CHAMAMETCHI??!!

oops. and i had the chance to give her that 6th care miss too, if only i gave it to her while i was at mcdonald's! *oh snap*

anyway, eddie is alright. no Tama Go yet. i'm thinking i might just pull the plug on that altogether until later, when i have more time because i'm increasingly feeling like throwing it at the wall when i have to fill up it's training and friendship and hungry and happy hearts and i hate getting the same characters over and over and over. so.

but it's practice, getting different characters!

i have no time to practice getting different characters.

but you've had me before!

my last chamametchi...delilah...brings back really good memories.

chamametchis are flammable! i read that in TAMA Weekly! then neville set delilah on fire! and i was like "AND HE SET FIIIIRRREEE TO DELILAH WATCHED HER BURN AS WE SCREAM AND FAINT WHEN IT BURNED WE ALL RAN AND SHE WAS SCREAMING OUT MY NAME, MY NAAAMMMMEEE" good times, good times.

O.O" keep me away from the kitchen. and the candles.

that's all a lie, science has proven that chamametchis aren't flammable. here, let's try it out! *pokes paige with a candle lit on fire before she can say anything*

AGH! NOOO!!! I'M ON FIRE!!! IT'S SPREADING!!! MY ENTIRE BODY'S ON FIRE NOW!! DO SOMETHING, YOU @#$&*!!!

um um um oh nooo!!! the computer! the table! the wall! the floor! my sock!! nooo!!!

who cares about the stupid sock??!! put me out!!!

*faints*

OH YOU'RE SO HELPFUL @#$%^&

hey! no swearing! *puts paige out*

*evil death glare* thanks, big brother. or should i say little brother, since you're a ura character and all, and ura means opposite, right? right. done!

i'm not your little brother, i'm your big brother! hey, wanna dump cold water on blue?

yes! get 10 buckets!

1, 2, 3! *both heave 10 buckets' worth of ice cold water on blue*

WAAAGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO DUMPED THE ARCTIC OCEAN ON ME???!!!

*stares off into space and whistles*

not me.

*evil death glare and evil eye*

itwastotallymeandpaige!

hey!

you guys are so nice. i can barely stand it.

i have to go now, thanks for reading! feel free to PM me with any questions and/or comments and have a great night!

Thank you to ayan300 for your comments!

This'll be just a short post because i'm too lazy to go and write up a conversation.

Paige got three of her happy symbols, I turned her into HapiChamatchi so I can redo her tamatomo picture, I downloaded a bunch of stuff and yah. Oh yeah, I might get an iD, we'll see. Okay thanks for reading have a good night bye!

hi!

so i have photos today (finally)! it has been...almost a week since i posted photos. *gasp* but there wasn't much to post anyway, i managed to get things down to about 14. *whoo*

so i'm supposed to get my last happy symbol soon.

snore...

hmmm...i don't want to talk to one tama again. let's phone eddie. *dial eddie's phone number* eddie! come home!

*walks in* you needed me?

i need you to make the log lively. you are a ura mametchi, act like one. tell some jokes or something.

ummm.....okay, why did the chicken cross the road?

why?

um...because he was....cool like that.

*ba dum crash*

*crickets chirp*

aren't you supposed to be funny? that was really not funny.

that's my best joke! *offended*

that is? i'm afraid of your other jokes now.

thanks paige. you're the best adopted sister ever.

love you too, eddie.

feel the sibling love, feel the sibling love!

it's called sarcasm, blue, i believe it's a new term to you.

wow, thanks.

...hey, that's my line!

HA! I STOLE YOUR LINE! LIKE A BAWZ

DSCN0010-3.jpg

eddie's close up (he looks a teeny bit like mickey mouse)

DSCN0028-1.jpg

easter is over, eddie.... -_-

DSCN0029-1.jpg

TRUE LOVE, YOU CAN'T MESS WITH THAT BRO

DSCN0030-1.jpg

eddie and frisk (that's what i've decided to name his son, i know, my tamas suffer from weird name disease. i'll come up with something better, i promise.)

all right, it's time for Ross's Marriage Photo Album!

DSCN0014-2.jpg

he had some french toast to calm his nerves.

DSCN0015-2.jpg

then he dressed up in a very dapper suit.

DSCN0019-1.jpg

i told ross this place was bad news, but no, he still has that teenage rebellion in him and insisted. since he has a license, i had to let him go...

DSCN0017-3.jpg

talking with one of spacytchi's brothers about taking over the WORLD!!

DSCN0021-2.jpg

caught by ms perfect

i'm in a rush, so i'll just post photos

DSCN0022-2.jpg

DSCN0024-3.jpg

DSCN0025.jpg

DSCN0026-1.jpg

DSCN0034-1.jpg

okay thanks for reading feel free to PM me with any questions or comments have a great night sorry for using no punctuation bye!

I am so close to getting an iD. I just need my dad to click the buy it now button, do all that boring stuff with shipping and whatnot, and that iD will be shipped to my house, whoo! I better like it too, i'm paying for all of it (shipping included) out of my own pocket. I hope nobody buys it, that baby is MIIINNNEEE!!! No, seriously, I was discussing it with another user and i said I wanted the transaction to happen on eBay.

So, in other news....

Paige got married last night. I realized that by delaying the evolution, the evolution and happy symbols would occur right when they wake up, just a day late. I promise I will deal with the baby stage on my V4.5 tomorrow! Tama Go I'm still not sure about yet.

hey! somebody bought my iD. and i reserved it and everything. :( :angry:

anyway, it's just me and my iD L, olivia, i've decided to call her. ^.^ no V4.5 or Tama Go, i don't want to do baby stage now, and i can't do it tomorow. so. it'll end up being monday, probably. ugh, i hate mondays.

it's just me and you? no! bring back the baby!

but...i'm not sure what happened to him...

you called for me? i'm just a baby.

a very intelligent baby at that with super tama hearing.

^_^ thanks. i like you already, big sister. as for you, blue.... <_<

fine, after this, i'll deal with your baby stage. happy?

very.

i have a little brother! yay! i promise i won't be too mean.

too mean? does that mean you'll be mean to me????!!!! *hyperventilates*

no, it means i might be mean to you accidentally sometimes, but i won't be super mean. okay?

okay!

good. hey, *random flashback* these are the colours tess and willa used! (i forgot which was tess and which was willa -3-)

i hope i was willa.

who're tess and willa?

the memetchi and imotchi from page 1-2.

my ancestors?

you could put it that way.....

you know what i am? a tsubutchi. and people look at me when i'm with my dad and go to blue, "OHMYGOSH YOUR TAMAGOOTCHI POOPED! CLEAN IT UP!"

and then blue will be like " -_- it's a baby. not poop."

and then they'll be like "oh. awww, sooo cute!"

and they were telling me i was a piece of poop before.

aren't humans weird?

yup. i'm glad i'm a tamagotchi.

hey! *offended* and can we stop talking about tamagotchis and poop?

*chews* yes please. i'm eating chocolate here.

O_O" hey! gimme some!

no! my chocolate! MINE ALL MINE MY PRECIOUS MY PRECIOUS

O_O" but that's not awkward!

where did you get that chocolate anyway?

it's totally not your chocolate eggs.

;____; my...my chocolate eggs...YOU WILL PAY, YOU MONSTER!

AAAGH!!! *drops eggs and runs* ow! *accidentally smashes a spike into a wall*

*shakes head* sabosabotchis. AAGH! *runs after olivia*

o.o let's leave the girls to their girly business, shall we? thank you for reading, blah blah blah, feel free to PM US with questions or comments, you know, i have no idea why blue doesn't say us, have a great friday/saturday, blah blah blah. yes, i'm really mature for a baby, aren't i?

Over 2500 views, yay!

Quick update: Olivia is a Makiko, started my V4.5 again. Olivia has three of her happy symbols and I found (two) of them by myself! My V4.5 is a kuribotchi. Okay bye!

Hi...

I'm so, so sorry for the lazy, one sentence updates! This weekend has been EXTREMELY hectic, so I've had no time at all to write up a good update.

Olivia became jigoku queen and got married this morning. She had a girl, momoirotchi.

My V4.5 somehow became named, and I'm not kidding, . Really. He got named that inside my bag. o_O he's a kujakutchi right now, I haven't had time to look at a growth chart so I'll go with the flow. (MY HAND IS A DOLPHIN xD)

In other news, I watched Paranormal Activity 3 yesterday and don't worry, I hid my eyes at the freaky parts. ^_^

I will be back later with photos! Thanks for reading and feel free to PM me with any questions or comments.

(I should really show you guys the neat effects I found on my camera.....)

hellooooo! *creepy pedo laugh* eh heheheheheh...

creeper. admit it, you stalk people.

i was google stalking myself. after ten pages of results, i gave up because i couldn't find myself. (the perks of not having facebook, lol)

i think i'll use DARK orange, i'm so bad, hahahahaha! hahaha!

oooh!! O.O so baaaaadddddd

very, very bad. you know what? i'm so bad, i only looked both ways ONCE when i was crossing the street! beat that!

i forgot to clean up the little water spill! beat that!

oh yeah? you know what i did? i.....used TWO napkins at lunch today!

gasp! you're the baddest of the bad!

i agree! gasp!

you should get an award! i give to you....THE BADDEST OF THE BAD AWARD!!!

thank you, thank you! *blows kisses* i'd like to thank the fans...and....the fans...

you have no fans to begin with.

gasp! how rude!

natasha, don't be rude. geez. oh, did i forget to mention? olivia got married this morning and left a daughter, natasha. she's a paletchi right now. i'm okay with either memetchi or furawatchi, so i'll just see which teen i end up with. ^_^

i don't know who i want to be! decisions, decisions! soooo stressful!! AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

hmm...i think i'll make you into yasu...gerutchi or however you say it. that elvis V4.5 character. be a good girl, natasha, eat your pickled plum rice.

pickled plums???? ewwwww!!!!!

you think it's gross? *om nom* i think it's delicious. yummy!!!

<_< well, figures, you're from japan.

and you're from a factory in china.

let's change the subject! so...status of my Tama Go....i tried running it for a bit on saturday..and was reminded exactly why i paused the baby in the first place. i'm so tired of kuromametchis, necktietchis, and marotchis, because my schedule only allows for those characters. i might pull out my Tama Go sometime later when school isn't as hectic and whatever, but i can't promise anything.

i'm done for today, i've uploaded photos but i don't have the time to post them. :( they're uploading right now, promise!

thanks for reading! feel free to PM me with any comments and have a great night!

(and if you're wondering why i took up and dropped the rate and follow thing, it's because i don't want people to feel obligated to do those things. like, if they want to, sure, but it's perfectly fine to just read regularly without following, right?)

wow, i have a lot to catch up on in terms of photos. >.< i think i'll just ten one day, ten the next, so on. okay? okay.

that works. I'M A PINEAPPLE OMG

in english, that's a painaputchi.

ham and pineapple pizza, yuummmyyy.

;____; how rude.

but pineapples are yummy....

SHUT UP, CELEBTCHI!! YOU LOOK LIKE A GIRL!!!

who's being rude now?

NOT ME!!!

that's a lie! *evil death glare*

hey, the evil death glare is my thing! *evil death glare*

*shrinks back* okay, the evil death glare is your thing.

ha!

no more pickled plum rice for you! i have to make you into memetchi!

ha! you get to starve!

but it's for a good cause! like the 30 hour famine!

so...photos...let's pick up where we left off...

DSCN0042.jpg

hapichamatchi. lovely! (in the chamametchi's room theme, lol)

DSCN0043.jpg

we did something we didn't do for a while...get a pet! she immediately wanted hapihapitchi. (hmm, i wonder why)

DSCN0046.jpg

she married candy man!

DSCN0049-1.jpg

DSCN0050-1.jpg

DSCN0066-1.jpg

olivia

DSCN0067.jpg

this was the first item i downloaded. ribbon dress. (does she like it? i hope so. xD)

DSCN0068-1.jpg

yep, she likes it.

DSCN0076.jpg

another DL item, ice cream!

DSCN0073.jpg

happy symbol!

i'm going to leave you hanging there! xD

thanks for reading! feel free to PM me with any questions or comments and have a great night!

hi, good people! i'm in a great mood today, because natasha is...a MEMETCHI!!!!!!!!!!! yaaay! she's a devil memetchi now, which means we have to keep an extra eye on her. -_-

i will totally not do anything bad!

that's a lie! a total lie!

mhmm sure.

whoa, let's not fight here.

this is YOUR fault, blue! aargh!! you turned her into a devil memetchi!!

i'm not bad! i just do bad things accidentally! *flings out wings and knocks over mug*

*groans* that was my tall mug that i got from starbucks for a birthday present! my mug collection is now reduced to TWO mugs! life will not go on!

noo!! not the mug!! *dramatic*

that was a total accident!

<_< uh huh sure.

geez, why don't you guys believe me? ;___; i'm an angel inside.

but you're a DEVIL memetchi, which means you are naturally bad. which means you will go to the closet.

nooo!!!!

you mean The Closet.

right, i totally meant that.

i don't wanna go to The Closet! please! i beg you!

fine. just this once.

thanks. and now i will stay still and shut up because i don't want to do anything bad anymore.

you can move your mouth, but not anything else.

*pins wings/arms to side*

finally.

let's get on with photos, i have a lot to catch up on and i have a lot of new ones to upload tomorrow as well.

...my photobucket is being stupid, i can't get the IMG codes. -_- oh well. maybe next time.

must...not...move...

oh yeah, i changed natasha's room theme into a maple leaf thing! (i've always had a soft spot for maple leaves. i'm canadian, i can't help it. xD)

it's pretty.

*sees a falling leaf* O_O must...not....AAGH I MUST TRY TO CATCH IT *lunges out to try and catch it* WAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *falls*

*winces* that's got to hurt.

OW!!!!!!!

go and take her to get a bandage, will you, frisk?

that's my name?

i named you after a loyal cat from Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover's Soul, just go and get the bandage.

i think that's all we can handle today. :p thank you for reading! if you have any comments or questions, a PM or a comment on my profile is always welcome. have a great night/morning/afternoon/whatever time it is where you live!

eh? 4 stars? aiyah. but that's okay, it's just a sign i'm getting lazy, ha! so, without further ado, i present....PHOTOS THAT HAVE BEEN SITTING IN MY PHOTOBUCKET FOR ALMOST A WEEK!! *applause* (and in other news, i dropped my iD L AGAIN on the pavement, and i got....TWO CHIPS IN THE FACEPLATE. ASDFGHJKL)

DSCN0084.jpg

i present, the...next...uh...bobbie brown! (yay! i remembered xD)

DSCN0075.jpg

DSCN0081.jpg

jigoku queen! isn't she regal? (and incredibly skinny? o.o i told you, makikos are prone to anorexia. xD)

now, i've done something i haven't done in a while: I GOT PHOTOS OF OLIVIA'S FOURTH HAPPY SYMBOL!!

DSCN0095.jpg

DSCN0097.jpg

after that, olivia insisted on taking off her costume.

DSCN0099.jpg

fun fact: the ribbon dress was the very first item i downloaded onto my iD L.

DSCN0100.jpg

no pressure or anything. (PICK GURIGURITCHI!!!!!!)

DSCN0101.jpg

fiinnneee. if it makes you happy. <_<

DSCN0103.jpg

hey! he should be proposing! (i told you you should pick guriguritchi!)

DSCN0104.jpg

ewww!!! mommy!!

......blue. why.

because...it was cool? xD and isn't it cool how i caught it as it was shifting between that scene and the black out?

**read below**

Last edited by a moderator:
did you read the post up there?

DSCN0105-1.jpg

i believe natasha has some mexican jumping bean blood in her.

i do not! well...maybe a little...

*snorts* a little, you say?

DSCN0094.jpg

if you're wondering, that was taken on top of my math homework. LIKE A BAWZ

math is super yucky. yuck, yuck, yuck.

you know what sucks? when your math isn't just numbers anymore.

yup. my equations were so hard, i had to get It's Teri to help me. (thank you!!)

or maybe my brain capacity with math is like a sack of peanuts.

that's sort of true...

how rude!

no, you have to say it with the voice. how, RUDE.

you sounded, like, SUPER girly.

that's to be expected, he looks like a girl.

well. thanks.

what's wrong with that?

he doesn't look like a man.

just because he doesn't look like a man doesn't mean he's not a man. look, see, GENDER=BOY.

BRAIN CAPACITY=SACK OF PEANUTS

NATASHA'S BRAIN CAPACITY=A BOX OF AIR

you guys are really nice to each other.

it's an equation! frisk+brains=duh.

duh as in...

*makes dumb face* duuuuuhhhhhh

wow, natasha. rude much?

let's get on to set of photos i took recently:

so you know how i've been taking photos of plants a lot? i decided to play around with the colour settings.

DSCN0109.jpg

DSCN0110-1.jpg

DSCN0111-1.jpg

DSCN0113-1.jpg

^ i especially like the effect of this one. it's blue, but kind of purple at the same time. it's called cyanotype (if i got that right, lol). my camera has it (but it's relatively old), so i'm not sure if your cameras do. play around with the colour settings, though, it looks really cool!

pfft. it's a stack of blue books. so what?

so...it's a stack of blue books.

oohwooo!!!

hmm...don't you have homework?

i deserve a break, shut up.

i have homework too.

homework buddies! *high fives frisk*

i have no homework! ha!

my homework last night was cramming for a test that i didn't know was coming up until yesterday. (the test was today, epic fail) i spent a night highlighting while watching TV, reading my textbook, and making notes with a highlighter and headings. i have never done that. ever.

i go through 10 pack of highlighters every semester.

pfft. i use none.

when i was little, i thought highlighters were for drawing. :p

i want to address something here: see my siggy? i have links to this log, my log on tamacraze, and my log on tama zone. this log is very much active, my log on tamacraze isn't active until further notice. my tama zone log will have new posts whenever i upload pictures. just if you're wondering. if you prefer more pictures and no conversations, but would still like to see my log, i think you should stick with my TZ log. i'm not trying to make you read them (I WOULD NEVER DO THAT...DON'T FEEL OBLIGATED TO READ THOSE), but if you're curious, the links are always there. ;)

i'm done for the day. thanks for reading! comments are always welcome and have a great afternoon!

Thank you to CheesyNoodleTama for your comments about my photos!

oh...we're almost there...almost at 2600 views....GUYS YOU CAN TOTALLY DO THIS

stop freaking out about it. geez.

yah blue.

yah blue yourself.

yaaaahhhh, bllluuueeee

you don't have to stretch it out. <_<

streeeeetch iiitt ouuuttt

yeah! *highs fives frisk*

oh. *forever alone*

no. i hate that meme. *headdesk*

hate is a very strong word, young lady.

HATEHATEHATEHATEHATE

haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate, and tomatoes gonna tomate. OOH YEAH

that makes no sense.

LIFE DOESN'T MAKE SENSE DEAL WITH IT BRO

newsflash, i'm a girl, so it doesn't make sense to call me bro.

(but you sure act like a bro)

excuuse me?

i said absolutely nothing.

you know, you're much ruder than you were when you were younger.

hmm, i wonder why? *coughDEVILmemetchicough*

hmmm, me too. i wonder.

maybe you should take off the devil memetchi costume, as cute as it looks on you.

pfft. whatever. my personality will stay the same. *takes off costume* i don't feel any different. *puts costume back on*

that was very productive. i'm so tired right now. thanks for reading, guys. comments are always welcome, have a great evening/afternoon/whatever time it is where you live!

Back