kuchipatchi.is.blue's log of random tamaness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<_< derp. Turns out when I move images to public albums on photobucket, THEY DISAPPEAR. :angry: so now you guys can't see my amigurumi strawberry or a pretty flower picture I took. Well, I'll post them tomorrow! (here's to hoping they'll show up..)

O.O over 1800 views???!!! thanks so much! let's get it to 2000!

anyway, yesterday i forgot to mention that i went to see the lorax. it was pretty good.

*seethes in anger*

*seethes in anger*

la la la la *completely oblivious to anger*

what?

you didn't take us!

i only had my hoodie, and the pockets are pretty small. also, i was babysitting another tama go that day, so imagine my small hoodie pockets carrying around two tama gos, an iD L, and a V4.5! so i took aubrey.

you're just picking favourites!

no, while we were eating lunch, aubrey didn't spit out her noodles or say "this is too salty/gross/etc" and that's kind of rude anyway. aubrey was the best behaved that morning, so naturally she gets to go. okay? aubrey, what did you learn from the movie?

i suppose the moral was conserve what you have and take care of the earth, it's the only one you have, blah blah, but really, you guys could survive on tama planet anyway. but to me, the moral was "take care of the earth, don't cut down the trees, because if you do, you'll have to pay a short fat rich guy who has a bad hair cut and reminds you of edna from the incredibles for some air. and how pathetic is that, paying for AIR???" that's my take.

okay then. o.o

right oh, hiro..o.

so sorry i couldn't get on earlier, i was online but then we had to go and run some errands.

since it's the weekend and i'm not busy, i have PHOTOS!!!

time for a look through the potentially embarrassing family photo album again. ;)

i'll start with aubrey.

bean? hiro? shut up.

aubrey was like "nnngh...i'm huuuuuungry. gimme fooooood". so i took her to the tama cafe where we got a 50% discount! she decided on a sunflower cookie, which by far was the cheapest.

IMG_0076.jpg

she liked it so much, she got a happy symbol!

IMG_0077.jpg

then, being a memetchi, she wanted to play dress up so badly. she dragged me home and ran into her closet, making me wait before she unveiled the dress that shania bought:

IMG_0078.jpg

shania must have some pretty good taste (ha!) because:

IMG_0079-1.jpg

aubrey must've like what shania bought while she was around, because she put on the tamamori scrunchie that shania also bought.

IMG_0081-1.jpg

then, she begged me to let her have a go with the artist's palette.

IMG_0082-1.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

aubrey should go to an art school, she obviously has talent and a passion for painting!

IMG_0084-1.jpg

and while all this happened:

IMG_0085-1.jpg

bean ignored us while she was plugged into her TamaPod.

tsk tsk.

you missed the most important event of aubrey's life. tsk tsk.

it was a really good song...

and speaking of aubrey, she's a REAL news reporter now! TamaTV decided that bean would be a much better fit in their station, so they offered bean a job! the interviewers loved her.

no, they loved my skill points.

true.

last photo before i reach photo limits:

IMG_0075.jpg

it's bean!

**post contiued below*

now, how do you do this logging thing...uh...control, alt, delete, 3 click? nope.

you've already started the log, genius. and i thought you were supposed to be smart since you have an education and all.

well i'm sorry, metal star boy, but blue didn't take me to school enough, oh-kay? oh-kay.

you guys, stop fighting! we're here to give the readers a real conversation after all the photos before, right?

right!

now, where's blue's candy...ah! found it! om nom nom ^_^ mmm, strawberry! my favourite! <3

it's blue's favourite too, she's going to kill you.

pfft. so? there's an entire tube of strawberry where blue got this. mmm, mango!

that's blue's other favourite, genius.

huh.

anyway, why are we here? we feel that blue didn't give you an adequate (i've been reading the dictionary too. xDD) conversation last post so we thought that we could give you a good log post.

blue's been reading too many logs with photos and narrations. she needs to get back to conversations.

and that's where we come in.

if we feel like blue didn't give you guys a good conversation, we'll sneak onto the computer and give you one. not all the time so she gets suspicious, but sometimes. so it's a bonus treat!

uh oh! blue alert, she's coming down the stairs!

agh! post this!

wait, we have to do the message: feel free to PM us or blue with questions or comments! have a great weekend!

how do you post this-

*clicks* done. here's a present. *hands wrapped copy of computers for dummies to bean*

yeah, my second..third post, i guess, in a day. (well, the post above doesn't really count, hiro, aubrey, and bean wrote it <_< ) but i just wanted to say that i watched kony 2012 just now and i'm still trying to decide if it's legit. some people say it's totally true, but a lot of people have said it's a scam and skimps on major details. huh. there are people who say that kony hasn't done anything in what, five years so...why now? anyway, that's just my take. i think we should find joseph kony and stop him for all the crimes he's comitted, but i don't think i'll bother with spending 30 bucks on the bracelet and the action kit or whatever. and i found out they arrested Jason Russell so who knows?

haven't watched the video?

watch it

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys! Just a quick update to say that I might not be around for a bit. Just a day, I've got some stuff to do. So, bye!

Get ready for...horrible updates! Yes! Since i'm not sure if I can get to a real computer in the next couple of days, these'll just be bad updates of what's happening. Anyway, Audrey got married to a...I forget. I'll look it up. She had a baby boy, nittobotchi. I'm kind of leaning on Zachary for his name but I'll figure it out. Hiro and bean are fine. See you later guys, sorry for the bad update. -_-

Thank you to The Ultimate Doomer for your nice comments!

Well, since I forgot all the names of the colours that hiro, bean, and now Zachary use, it'll just be regular updates of me telling you all what happened since I can't get access to a computer right now. (reduced to a tablet, as usual)

Anyway, I've decided to name Audrey's baby boy Zachary. I think I'll skip y and x as it's pretty hard to find names for those letters. He evolved into furustupatchi and I think he'll become happabouyatchi. Oh yeah, I have to take a photo too.

Hiro and bean are okay. Nothing new happened.

Now, for the best news: GUESS WHO'S GETTING HER SD CARD BAAAAHHH HAAAAAA

My dad said we'll stop by best buy or something and we can pick up some sd cards for me and my mom. Downloads, here I come!!

Right, so that's it, I think Zachary will evolve later. Okay, see you all later!

hello, peoples!

let me fill you in on what's happened before i take the duct tape off my tamas' mouths

my V4.5 likes to try to leave me. for fun. seriously. i checked on bean, then like 10 minutes later, she's making the death beep! O.O this happened with akio, and dessa. they're supposedly fine, and then BAM, they make the death beep. O_O luckily, my mom had a bobby pin on her, and i rescued bean right before she left.

well, i'm sooorry, but i was hungry and you were neglecting me! meanie!

what did i say about interrupting?

to not to.

exactly. anyway, nothing happened with hiro, HE DIDN'T TRY TO LEAVE LIKE SOME V4.5'S I KNOW. and zachary is fine too, he's a happabouyatchi (or however you spell it) right now and i want it to be a surprise as to what he evolves into.

is this the log? the one my mom made trouble on?

yep. unfortunately.

NOW GUESS WHO PUT DOWNLOADS ONTO HER USB LIKE A BAWZ AND IT'S SO COOL JUST SEEING ALL THE NAMES OF ALL THE ITEMS I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I JUST SAID THAT HAAHAHAHAHAH *slightly delirious*

me! that's who!! *happy dance* i just have to wait a week (or find a way to get to my relative's house to her palm thingamabob) then i will have DOWNLOADS WHOOO HOOOOO

oh man, these look so awesome!

O_O those downloads don't take up a lot of space at all.

just saying.

i just can't stop looking at all the stuff on my usb aaaaaggghhhhhh

okay, i know if you have downloads you're probably going "what are the downloads doing on your usb?? shouldn't they be on your SD card?"

well, since i am a tech no0b as you all know, and i use a mac at home, i got to another relative's house, where i am now, and using the windows xp pc, my plan is since i come here every week, i'll put the new downloads onto my usb, then when i get home, put the files onto my sd card. ba bam.

sounds like a plan, yah.

can we talk yet???

sure.

finally. you blabber too much.

you can say that again.

i'm sorry, iD L WHO BY THE WAY WILL BE GETTING DOWNLOADS NEXT WEEK.

but i won't even be here.

oh. that's right. *pause* HAHA OH WELL

;_____;

it's okay, blue's being stupid.

as usual.

hey!

it's okay, we're all a big loving family, right?

wrong.

right!

yes!

DERP.

o_O what was that for?

i dunno. just felt like saying it. derp derp derp derp

aaahhhhh *faints from happiness*

*pokes blue* wake up.

wake up, i say!

ARISE, NOT SO MIGHTY ONE!

she's still asleep.

derp.

hey, let's try to open one of the download thingamajiggers.

okay!

okay, click, click, click, what folder is it on her usb? is it homework?

no way! ya think, genius?

what about the one that says "downloads"?

oh. i knew that!

let's open....one of the wallpapers!

open wedding living!

*clicks* O_O

O_O

O_O i did not know that wedding living meant the oldies standing in front of a church with hapihapitchi.

close it. now.

*closes*

try another one. ooh, do a seed packet!

do...pucci seeds!

*clicks*

well...it's just a seed packet. with pink stars.

genius. now, close the window, computer guy!

my name is hiro. *closes*

huh, that's boring. just a bunch of pictures.

wanna look at some of the tamamori stuff?

erm...sure...and then sneak a look at the iD L growth chart!

okay! open up...dinosaur hat! itssa cute. ^_^

....it looks like a dinosaur hat.

open another one!

i want to pick. um...*opens a file*

O_O so many words....

oh smart one, you opened up one of blue's old assignments! :angry:

*wakes up* *yawns* eh? what's all the noise about?

umnothingbyeTTdon'tforgettoPMusbyeeeee

HEY! what were you doing with the downloads?

EDIT: awww......zachary evolved into guriguritchi! definitely one of the cutest adult characters. <3

<_< murphy's law, I officially dislike you. WHEN I DON'T HAVE ANY SORT OF CAMERA ON ME THE MATCHMAKER JUST HAAASSS TO COME AOIJD OSIEFHO WIEHF

But enough about that. ^_^ bean got married!! She married...um... matsuritchi, then she had a baby girl. Yay! ^_^

Nothing new with Zachary and hiro right now. Hiro's marriage is scheduled for tomorrow morning. Whoo!

Hmmm..anything else? Oh yeah! THIS IS MY 500th POST AOISDJOFISHFOISDJ

Right. That's it. Good night everyone, I'm off to get zachary's happy symbols! (and stare obsessively at my SD card which now has downloads. :) yay!)

right, so we're back, blue is busy right now. so. hi.

anyway, let's fill you in on what happened: as you all know, i got married last night and had a baby girl. i'll be leaving tonight.

(thank gotchi)

what was that?

nothing.

i've gotten all three of my happy symbols, waiting for the last one tomorrow and a new destination!

and i got married to lovelitchi. she's living in my condo right now. she's (trying) to clean my living room.

i feel for the poor girl, that place is waist deep in pure filth!

it's just some pizza boxes, soda cans, soda bottles, old TAMAmusic magazines, some yarn, a guy i found in my car trunk, some photos, my couch, my TV, a lamp, my stuffed pig, my college application that i can't fill out since i didn't go to school, a bag of chocolate eggs, a piano, a-

we don't need to know, thanks.

yup. anyway, if blue posts photos later, we're really sorry, because the photos of my happy symbols are REALLY messed up and blurry. blue had to use a pretty bad camera that when you focus, it's incredibly clear, but when you take the picture, it's super terrible. ironically, it's the camera and the same function (close up) that she used to take the pictures of the berries a month ago. O.O

thanks for the lesson, professor.

you're welcome.

ugh, all this typing makes me tired. let's go and play go gotchifish.

agreed. see you later, TT!

O_O over 1900 views!!! you guys rock! almost 2000! sorry i didn't post more yesterday, i was pretty busy.

anyway, i've joined TamaCraze (under the same username, minus the 55) but i'll probably be around here more. dee derp.

and has anyone noticed how more people are packing up their old logs and moving onto new ones? i guess that's cool, but it always surprises me. (seeing as i'm one of those people who likes to hold on to their successes :p which means i won't be abandoning this log for a while) even if i hate my old posts, i'll still keep at this, because those posts brought in all of you loyal readers sitting in front of your computer reading every word of my rant. (and the hating the title is no excuse, i can get a guide to change it if i ask nicely.) thanks so much.

right. there's more i want to say but this isn't a "let blue rant about random things" log, this is a tama log. and tamas i will talk about.

so...bean left her daughter in my care. after half an hour, i decided to name her claire. (spelled claire since the screen is so tiny >.<)

hiro and his wife have been enjoying the easter bunny that's taken over hiro's (clean) living room.

zachary is sitting beside me picking his nose.

whaaa? i am NOT!

*cough* liar.

uncles! stop fighting!

(yes, i'm sorry, claire's colour might be a bit of an eyesore, but please bear with me.)

hmph! it's not your business to post what i'm doing on tamatalk!

this log is to tell people what you are doing. so it's perfectly legit for me to tell them you are being gross.

<_< how rude.

oh no you didn't!

uncle hiro, uncle zachary! stop being so mean!

yes, listen to your wise niece who is only an hour and a half old. (much wiser than you two)

let's just post the photos already. and clean up my mess.

ewww! aren't you potty trained?

i'm sorry, only Tama Gos can be potty trained.

right. on with photos. (oh, yeah, claire became a hitodetchi. i'm trying my hardest to NOT get the Ura Meme family, i'm sick of all the characters!)

letssa start with...Tama Go!

IMG_0002-6.jpg

at the dating place.

IMG_0003-7.jpg

true love! <3 :wub:

IMG_0005-3.jpg

hiro's wife fits in nicely at his condo (considering what a mess it is..you guys heard him list off all the stuff in his living room <_< )

yep, and today, the easter bunny i picked up a week ago came out of the mess and now sits in the corner of the room muttering to himself! :D

O.O that's not a thing to : D about, smart one!

i want to put all the iD L pictures in one post, so one last photo before we move on:

DSCN0092.jpg

sorry, i had to use a bad camera ^__^"

stupid computer and stupid photobucket. you just erased my beautiful iD L picture montage.

IMG_0096.jpg

your daddy looks just like you, uncle zachary!

we're the same character.

IMG_0098.jpg

aw, she proposed willingly, UNLIKE SOME GURIGURITCHIS I KNOW NAMED ZACHARY *cough cough*

i just don't wanna get married, what's wrong with that?

IMG_0099-1.jpg

O.O i can feel my eyeballs burning out of my sockets.

O.O ditto.

O.O double ditto.

too bad zachary, i've gotten rather good at catching these scenes so i'l be sure to get yours. ;)

IMG_0102-1.jpg

uncle, you were so CUTE as a baby! (now you aren't cute at all)

what did you say?

I LIKE OREOS

(actually, i think that guriguritchis are cute. just saying.)

IMG_0103-1.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

yummy, fruit.

DSCN0106.jpg

this shigurehimetchi must have been jenna, carrie can't cook at all. (by the way, shigurehimetchi gives kurumipan.)

**EXTREMELY SORRY FOR THE BLURRINESS OF THE PICTURE ABOVE**

DSCN0108.jpg

DSCN0111.jpg

DSCN0113.jpg

he inherited some of his mother's artistic talent!

post continued below...

DSCN0115.jpg

last photo.

okay, i'm sick of photobucket now, feel free to PM me with question, comments, anything! have a great day!

O_O do i see another follower??!!

Thank you so much to Tamacake for following!

anyway, i've got more photos (and i'm on a computer without an SD card slot so no uploading) and news: zachary got married and got his fourth happy symbol! the concert hall is mine! *evil stupid laugh* he had a daughter, choribotchi, who...evolved earlier...and i gave her a care miss...oops. xD i want to make her moriritchi, which means if i ever got a choribotchi again, i will pound my fists against...uh...a pillow. yay! xDD

i'm a kingyobotchi! I HAVE FISH IN MY HEAD WHOO HOOOO!

i have a creepy easter bunny living in my living room!

i'm a star shaped blob! WHOO HOOO!

hey, our birthdays are the same! high five! *high fives claire*

*highs fives back*

*pouts* why isn't anyone high fiving ME?

I'LL high five you!

*steps back quickly* no waaay!

aw.... :(

you're a human, that's why!

that should be illegal in tama world. i can see it now! "DISCRIMINATION AGAINST HUMANS IS TOTALLY NOT ALLOWED IF YOU DISCRIMINATE AGAINST A HUMAN YOU HAVE TO GIVE BLUE A BAZILLION DOLLARS WHOO HOOO"

the gotchi king would never go for that.

i can dream.

hmmm...where's my chips and dip...?

*smack lips* burrrp! oh! you meant these? *holds out empty chip bag and empty bowl*

heey! those were special! easter bunny!

well, the easter bunny doesn't ONLY eat chocolate and carrots, you know.

uuuugh! *leaves room*

buuurrrrp! so what'd i miss?

*fans air* the febreze.

ewww! it smells like sour cream and onion!

*faints*

i thought easter bunnies were cleaner than that!

i'm off duty.

naasty!

go away, bernie! *pushes bernie out of the door and slams it* whew! he's heavy. toodles! *walks away*

o.o well, that's a surprise turn of events.

i'll say. it's just you and me now.

aaand?

and what?

you're supposed to go "ew! a human! humans never understand blah blah blah they're SO hard to talk to blah blah blah"

i just think of you as a big, not stuck in a plastic egg tamagotchi that looks like a human.

oh. well, thanks.

you're welcome.

i guess i should go now, PM me with questions, comments, whatever! thanks so much for reading and have a great night!

hi! TGIF!! i'm thinking about getting a tumblr, what do you guys think?

i think you should and then you can blog about us. :D

or post pictures of your amigurumi.

or you can just get a blogger blog.

i don't want mean comments if i get a blogger blog.

and who would do that?

i don't know. people who don't like it? which is why i like tumblr. you can't add comments. to the extent of my knowledge. xDD

you can ask questions.

true. ah well, i'll worry about it when i get it.

so, in tama news today, i evolved into Ura Young Marotchi!

i'm still the same!

bernie is still living in my living room! i have a baby boy shaped like a mushroom! WHOOO HOOOOO

aren't all the baby boys and girls shaped like mushrooms?

they must be fungis.

*BA DUM CRASH*

don't make fun of your nephew. i hereby appoint claire and...uh....

*facepalm* brilliant, i forgot to name you. AGAIN. w name....hm...whitney. because a), i like that name, and...and...yeah. okay. whitney.

okay, i hereby appoint claire and whitney to be my baby's babysitters. no one else can touch him. that means blue can't help change the diapers or feed him, claire.

*drops pen and contract for blue to sign* aw, snap.

*singsong* haha, i don't have to change the diiaaapersssss

i hereby commission blue to take care of my kid after the baby stage, and nobody else lays a hand on him.

*raises hand* uh, sir, what if i take him to the park and someone shakes his hand or lays a hand on him like this? *gently pats baby*

O_O *goes ballistic* YOU IS NO TOUCH MY BABY RAAAWWWRRRR

whoa, calm down!

dude. it's a mushroom.

yup.

sorry.

*cough* over protective parent *cough*

i went to high school for the first time today. mr turtlepedia is my teacher and he's super nice.

i'm going to evolve in about an hour.

i'm leaving tonight.

*crickets chirp*

nobody is begging me not to leave? ;______;

NOOOO!!! DON'T LEAVE! *fake cries*

PLEEAAASSEEE DON'T LEEAAAVVEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *also fake cries*

*pats hiro on the back* g'bye. have a nice life.

that's IT???

well, i'm being honest, UNLIKE SOME FAKERS I KNOW *cough cough*

there are fakers?

these are real tears.

really.

i'm crying because you ate my chocolate cake last night.

and you stunk up my room.

soorry! how was i supposed to know?

it had "CLAIRE'S ROOM DO NOT GO IN" on the door. and yellow police tape.

where did you get that tape, anyway?

i know people.

well, it's time to go (for me, at least) thanks so much for reading, feel free to PM me or hiro, claire, and whitney with questions, comments, random stuff, anything! have an awesome night and we'll see you all tomorrow!

EDIT: NO. WAY. A SABOSABOTCHI????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*huffy sigh* that sucks. i get downloads...on..tuesday...hm...oh! i'm gonna aim for furawatchi! so i can get majokko furawa! downloads on tuesday! whooo hoooo!

;_____; i'm so sorry for not updating yesterday guys, we had people over. (and back to back...-__-") then i had to go to a birthday dinner at a vegetarian restaurant. it was pretty good, except i got a bit of a stomachache since the restaurant used ginger in everything...(long story about the ginger, don't ask)

anyway, i have LOTS AND LOTS of photos!!! (as a treat to make up for my absence yesterday... :p ) okay, so what happened?

whitney evolved into a furawatchi!

hiro left his baby boy with me!

and claire evolved into...into...uh...horoyotchi. i think she's beginning to drink, she walks around with a martini glass in her hand ALL THE TIME. o_O

it is SO not my fault! it was you who turned me into a horoyotchi!

i'm a furawatchi, flowers are pretty!

my daddy ditched me and left me with you guys. NOT FUN

don't make assumptions, dahling, you're only an hour old.

blluuueee show them the flower pictures that you took at the park today!!!

noes! later.

so, what shall we name hiro's kid?

hm.....flower!

not hero.

hiro II?

i wanna be named....uh..i dunno, jamie. ok. jamie.

jamie. that's cool. ugh, i'm so confused with colours.

so...whitney=green.

claire=lime.

jamie=cyan, like j...ha! that's funny! the last tama that used this colour had a j name! james....xD and he made tristan jr throw my phone out the window where it was smashed into bits..... -_-

o.o that's...cool...

o.o yup...really normal...

did you keep the buttons?

no.

oh. :( aww....

why would i do that?

a souvenir.

yes, yes! i would LOVE to keep the buttons of my broken home phone!

(the phone never really was broken. :p i have sitting in front of me right now. :3)

anyway, the photos FINALLY UPLOADED HOORAY!

this'll be a two (three? part post. like a bawz.

i took too many photos, this took up an entire page on my photobucket album. <_<

we'll start with iD L, i guess.

DSCN0017-1.jpg

all dressed up! zachary totally wanted me to take this. really. he insisted on buying this suit especially for his wedding. ;)

knowing zachary, i really, really doubt that.

DSCN0018.jpg

POMPOMTCHI! POMPOMTCHI!

NOOOO!!!!! IT MUST BE UH I FORGET HER NAME BUT THE ONE WITH THE CAMERA!!!

i pick neither of them. girls have cooties. yuck yuck yuck!

DSCN0019.jpg

*everyone* EWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

grow up, go to the other room and play monopoly or something.

with pleasure. come on guys, let's go.

*everybody leaves*

whew, they're gone.

DSCN0020.jpg

finally, the boy proposes for once! xDD

DSCN0023.jpg

having fun with his daughter.

DSCN0024.jpg

playing ball!

then, whitney evolved into kingyobotchi. i took her on a trip to melody land and even promised to take her to a concert featuring meloditchi and lovelin! but we'll get to that later. ;)

IMG_0001-5.jpg

having fun on the plane.

IMG_0005-4.jpg

it's like disney land! :eek: the sleeping beauty castle, you know...?

IMG_0002-7.jpg

talking to..uh...her name slipped my mind...jioou queen or something. xDD

IMG_0003-8.jpg

more talking.

**post continued below**

IMG_0004-5.jpg

this would've been a great gift if..only...i didn't have it already...xD

IMG_0006-3.jpg

at the concert hall! she's so excited to see her idols. ;)

IMG_0007-3.jpg

STOP TALKING AND BRING LOVELIN OUT ALREADY LJ LAJD F

IMG_0008-4.jpg

IMG_0010-3.jpg

OMG!!! WE'RE AT DIFFERENT SIDES OF THE STAGE ALSKDJ SLKFDJ

and that's about it, seeing as i had repeat characters again.

all right, tama go!

IMG_0011-2.jpg

sorry if this isn't too clear, bernie (xD) is celebrating easter with hiro.

IMG_0012-3.jpg

happy family!

DSCN0108-1.jpg

FOREVER ALONE O_O

okay, you know my blurry iD L pictures? i found a fool proof technique for using that very same camera to take insanely clear V4.5 photos!! and you don't see the camera lens either. unfortunately, it's still taking a while to find a way to take clear tama go and iD L pictures.... -_- but whatever!

DSCN0061.jpg

ura young marotchi...so cute!

DSCN0063.jpg

brushing her teeth like a good girl. xD

**post continued below**

DSCN0089.jpg

horoyotchi......(derp)

DSCN0090.jpg

happy! :D

DSCN0122.jpg

and then sad. :(

okay, so you know my post about kony 2012? i was trying to get this really dramatic picture of me holding my hand with "KONY 2012" written on my palm like "STOP, YOU THIEF! GIMME MY CANDY!" but it failed...miserably...so instead, i took this:

DSCN0107.jpg

my tamas support it too!

but we haven't even watched the video!

pssh. joseph kony is a bad criminal and there's a movement going on so that in 2012 we can arrest him and bring him to court. okay? okay.

sooo...spring has sprung (corniness has also sprung...xD) so naturally, there are some flowers blooming!

DSCN0028.jpg

DSCN0115-1.jpg

DSCN0116.jpg

DSCN0119.jpg

DSCN0126.jpg

^those are real. seriously. they looked too perfect and tiny that i thought they were rubber glued onto flower stalks. :p

that's all for today, thank you so much for reading and sticking with me all this way! have a great sunday! (ugh, school tomorrow.... -_- )

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you all: I've started a log on tama craze! I'm under the same username (without the 55) but my log there has no talking in it. Just photos. So if you want to check it out, feel free to do so!

Back