Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sakura smirked, crossing her arms. "Indeed I have."

Aya walked into the main room. "Ugh, where's the bi*** that screwed me over last night?"

"You should talk to him," L said, studying Aya closely. Matt suddenly walked in, smirking slightly, and sat next to Aya.

Matt glanced over at Aya and miled innocently. "So what?" He pretended to realise. "Oh. About you maybe being pregnant?"

"Yeah." Aya muttered, narrowing her eyes at Matt.

Sakura grinned at Matt, snickering quietly.

Aya stiffened, wrapping her arms over her stomach. She didn't say anything, but instead stared at the floor.

Matt took a second to grin, then continued. "And then there's a baby to look after at the end of it, and babies cry a lot."

"Just shut up, Matt! I don't want to hear it!" Aya yelled, glaring over at Matt.

"See, you can't do that with a baby," Matt said, leaning back on the sofa. "It wouldn't work. The baby would just cry more."

Aya leaned forward and put her head in her hands. "Matt, I'm already worried enough about this! I don't need your s**t! Now I know how Sakura feels when you give her s**t about this!"

"How can I not worry??" Aya asked, running a hand through her hair.

"How in hell would you know?" Aya asked ,tilting her head.

Sakura snorted, covering her mouth to keep herself from laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back