Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L looked Misa over quickly, pulling his hand away from his mouth. "I lied about that dress before so you wouldn't throw a tantrum. It does make you look like a prostitute."

Misa stared in shock for a few moments, before attempting to dive forwards again with a sound that sounded half like a shriek, half like a sob. "Go away! I HATE you! I don't want to see you!" She yelled, kicking out at L but only managing to knock a bowl of something off onto the floor.

"I can't go away," L said, tilting his head. "You know this." He watched the bowl fall onto the floor, then glanced back up at Misa. "You should pick that up."

"I would - but - your stupid girlfriend - is holding me back!" Misa said, starting to struggle again. Then suddenly she stopped, shaking her head. "No! I'm not going to pick it up! Just be lucky it didn't have any of your sweets in!"

"No." Misa said stubbornly, continuing to glare at L. Just to spite him, she kicked her leg up again to knock another bowl off.

L watched the bowl fall. He stared at it for a while, not moving, then looked back up at Misa. "You knocked them over, you should pick them up."

"You realize that if I let her go, she'll just attack you rather than pick up the stupid bowls." Sakura muttered, keeping a firm grip on Misa's wrists.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sakura sighed and shrugged. "Alright then," she said, releasing Misa's wrists.

True to her word Misa dived forwards, hittig her clenched fists off L as much as she could and shrieking insults in such a high pitched voice, it would a miracle if you understood her.

It had an instant effect. Misa staggered backwards, wailing and cluthing her stomach. "That was mean!"

"I could've warned you that he would do that," Sakura told Misa, bringing a palm to her face. "Now, are you going to pick up the bowls, or just drag this out longer?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Misa didn't say anything, preferring to pick up the bowls beforr storming off while holding her stomach and sniffling.

-Kso timeskip-

L glanced over at Sakura, one hand near his face, the other clutching the arm of the chair tightly. "Tala, I'm not enjoying this," he began. He pulled his thumb away from his mouth, then continued. "You made me leave the building before I could have cake this morning, you forced me to wear shoes and now we're waiting. We've been waiting for approximately three minutes already. I don't like waiting." He tilted his head towards the door. "The nurse is late."

Sakura sat back in her chair and rolled her eyes. "Well, if I would've let you eat cake this morning, I would have had to wait for a good twenty minutes which would've made us late. Also, you can't always walk around with no shoes on. At least I didn't make you wear socks." she told him, sighing. She paused for a moment before continuing. "... I'm sure you'll be fine with waiting for a few more minutes. It won't kill you."

"Waiting for twenty minutes would have made no difference, as the nurse is late," L said. "I see no reason to force me to wear shoes, either." He turned to Sakura again, wide-eyed, and suddenly leaned very close to watch her. "Tala? Has this pregnancy started to make you thing irrationally? We can't wait for that long."

"No, it hasn't, Ryuuzaki." Sakura grumbled. "A few minutes is nothing. I've had to wait for hours at various places before, so stop complaining."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back