Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sakura nodded, "Of course I want you to come," she told him with a smile.

L dropped his thumb from his mouth and turned back to the computers, yet he leaned to the side so he was closer to Sakura.

Sakura smiled, sliding her chair over to L's and leaning her head on his shoulder.

By now Aya was up on the roof. L's question had got her thinking about everything that had happened, and she wished it hadn't. "Oh, shut up." She mumbled to herself, taking a long drag and playing with her lightwr.

/ramble post is ramble

Sakura sighed contentedly when L leaned back in after pulling away.

Mello was in his room, silently eating a chocolate bar.

Of course, Misa had to ruin the moment. She walked in, folding her arms and glaring at L. "Is it true what you said in the game?!"

Aya just, uh, stayed there.

L looked over at Misa, wide-eyed. "Yes. We were playing a game of Truth or Dare. I wouldn't have said it if it was false."

Misa gave a small shriek, advancing on L with her fists clenched. "You hurt my feelings! You didn't have to be so blunt!" A pause. "You could have lied!"

Misa shrieked again, this time actually darting forwards and hitting L's chest a few times. "You should have lied! You're a horrible mean nasty PERVERT!"

Sakura stood, grabbing onto Misa's wrists and pulling her back. "Misa, stop." she said with a frown. "If that's his opinion, do you think doing this is going to change it whatsoever?"

"I lie to you frequently," L said, watching as Sakura grabbed Misa. "But that was a time when I shouldn't have." He glanced at Sakura. "You should let her go."

Misa's shrieks got louder as she tried to pull away from Sakura. "I HATE you!" She insisted, completely contradicting herself by saying "You shoukdnt be lying to me either!"

L tilted his head, watching Misa fighting. "You just told me to lie," he said, chewing on his thumb. "I'll correct my lies, then, if that's what you want."

Misa paused then, trying to think over what L had just said, then shaking her head and growling. "Shut up! I'm not speaking to you!" She told him, trying to fold her arms but failing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back